Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 74089 times)

Relaxer

Re: NFL Playoffs
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2013, 04:26:26 pm »
The facts speak for themselves.  At best, Ray Lewis witnessed a homicide then gave false statements to police in order to protect the guilty. 

AT BEST.

But weren't the two guys, that Ray testified against, acquitted? So calling them "the guity" is mistaken AT BEST.
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 04:28:31 pm »
Yes, let everyone keep bringing up something he was found not guilty of because those in the public are the true judges and know all facts.

A never found suit he wore the night of the murder, a settlement out of court... yeah, that's all the proof I need.

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

It amazes me how Baltimore Ravens fans seem to have amnesia when it comes to Ray Lewis' involvement in murders.

There is a little girl that never met her father because of it.

And then to see Ray Lewis being treated as some sort of hero just makes me sick.

it is amazing how washington nfl fans can celebrates the descrimination of  the native population of this country.  How many native americans were killed? They tell you that they are highly offended by the name yet you continue to wear their garb and watch their games on tv.  I guess it is ok to descriminate against people if they are native americans.  After all not many of them around the area with most of them murdered and the straglers put in concentration camps out in the west. 
Oh, what a bunch of bullshit!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER MURDERED PEOPLE AND IS NOW A FUCKING HERO AND THE FACE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR MACHINE. HOW CAN PEOPLE FORGET THAT!? A man murdering people vs an offensive name is a non arguement and proves your idiocy.

How many native americans have been murdered yet you won't even change your team's name??? Please... No one is condoning Ray Lewis's behavior.  He was convicted and he didn't have to serve time.  There is no way we can go back and convict him of murder.  There are laws in place.  If you are so concerned about Ray Lewis's victims send some money to their families. I am sure they would be grateful.  But as no one on here can do anything about what Ray Lewis did 11 years ago wtf is the point of your stupid outrage?  

No one has said Ray  Lewis is our hero.   I didn't vote for Obama or GW and with all the hundreds of thousands they have killed but guess what i can still cheer for the us olympic team.  And neith GW or Obama will even be tried.  So take your BS to another thread.  I am sure RGIII could kill a whole family of small children and you would be supporting him.  

I am a fan of the Ravens.  I don't think Ray Lewis is a hero. I don't buy under armour products.  I  think the team RGIII plays for is highly offensive.  As do a lot of other people.  Ray Lewis is not Michael Vick.  I wouldn't watch the Ravens if Michael Vick played for them.  And I don't buy Nike gear.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2013, 04:30:41 pm »
The facts speak for themselves.  At best, Ray Lewis witnessed a homicide then gave false statements to police in order to protect the guilty. 

AT BEST.

But weren't the two guys, that Ray testified against, acquitted? So calling them "the guity" is mistaken AT BEST.
I didn't say they were.  But group A and group B get into a fight.  Group A speeds away.  Leaving two members of group B dead.  Nobody is disputing these facts.  They just couldn't pin it on anyone specific in group A.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 04:32:55 pm »
I mean seriously, what are the odds?

I'm not sure but I would imagine that if anyone knows it would be Pete Rose... :)
FUKIT

Relaxer

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2013, 04:33:41 pm »
But you did! You said "the guilty" in your post. That post right there, in your quote. See it? I see it.

And personally if I got into a fight where stabbings happened, I'd probably speed away too. Oh no, I guess that makes me a murderer.
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2013, 04:35:40 pm »
A murderer of speed limits
oword

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2013, 04:38:12 pm »
Yes, let everyone keep bringing up something he was found not guilty of because those in the public are the true judges and know all facts.

A never found suit he wore the night of the murder, a settlement out of court... yeah, that's all the proof I need.

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

It amazes me how Baltimore Ravens fans seem to have amnesia when it comes to Ray Lewis' involvement in murders.

And then to see Ray Lewis being treated as some sort of hero just makes me sick.

it is amazing how washington nfl fans can celebrates the descrimination of  the native population of this country.  How many native americans were killed? They tell you that they are highly offended by the name yet you continue to wear their garb and watch their games on tv.  I guess it is ok to descriminate against people if they are native americans.  After all not many of them around the area with most of them murdered and the straglers put in concentration camps out in the west. 

THAT MOTHERFUCKER MURDERED PEOPLE AND IS NOW A FUCKING HERO AND THE FACE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR MACHINE. HOW CAN PEOPLE FORGET THAT!? A man murdering people vs an offensive name is a non arguement and proves your idiocy.

How many native americans have been murdered yet you won't even change your team's name??? Please... No one is condoning Ray Lewis's behavior.  He was convicted and he didn't have to serve time.  There is no way we can go back and convict him of murder.  There are laws in place.  If you are so concerned about Ray Lewis's victims send some money to their families. I am sure they would be grateful.  But as no one on here can do anything about what Ray Lewis did 11 years ago wtf is the point of your stupid outrage?  

No one has said Ray  Lewis is our hero.   I didn't vote for Obama or GW and with all the hundreds of thousands they have killed but guess what i can still cheer for the us olympic team.  And neith GW or Obama will even be tried.  So take your BS to another thread.  I am sure RGIII could kill a whole family of small children and you would be supporting him.  

I am a fan of the Ravens.  I don't think Ray Lewis is a hero. I don't buy under armour products.  I  think the team RGIII plays for is highly offensive.  As do a lot of other people.  Ray Lewis is not Michael Vick.  I wouldn't watch the Ravens if Michael Vick played for them.  And I don't buy Nike gear.

Thank you!  I just made $50 from betting someone yesterday that within 24 hours someone would bring Vick into this.  Vick BTW is someone who paid his debt (served his time), and has taken care of all of his financial/social responsibilities to make restitution.  While what he was convicted of his horrific, he has done more for the cause of animal rights than anyone else in society that I know of.  Some people just choose to hate because it allows them to feel better about themselves and justify their own life.
FUKIT

shemptiness

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2013, 04:41:40 pm »
Personally I'd take the points.

chaz

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2013, 04:42:20 pm »
But you did! You said "the guilty" in your post. That post right there, in your quote. See it? I see it.

And personally if I got into a fight where stabbings happened, I'd probably speed away too. Oh no, I guess that makes me a murderer.
It's a very logical conclusion to draw that someone in his party did it.  And I've yet to hear anyone anywhere dispute that.  They just couldn't pin it on a particular person/people.  If there is an alternate theory to that then let me know.  But I have no doubt that everyone that piled into that limo knows who did it.  Can I prove it?  Of course not.  Was I there? No.  Unless someone gives me some piece of information to think otherwise, it's what I'll continue to believe. 

K8teebug

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2013, 04:45:01 pm »

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

Thank you!  I just made $50 from betting someone yesterday that within 24 hours someone would bring Vick into this.  Vick BTW is someone who paid his debt (served his time), and has taken care of all of his financial/social responsibilities to make restitution.  While what he was convicted of his horrific, he has done more for the cause of animal rights than anyone else in society that I know of.  Some people just choose to hate because it allows them to feel better about themselves and justify their own life.

So, because Ray Lewis was acquitted and therefore served no official jail time, he deserves to be called a murderer forever?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2013, 04:48:05 pm »

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

So, because Ray Lewis was acquitted and therefore served no official jail time, he deserves to be called a murderer forever?

Uh not sure how you got that out of my reply.  I was speaking about the reference to Vick in the previous post and nothing more.  I don't give a rat's red ass about Lewis or the Ravens.
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2013, 04:49:20 pm »

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

Wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait, no one can do anything about what Ray Lewis did 11 years ago? What about centuries ago?

It's a team name. Nothing is glorified. America just wants to hide the atrocities that they did to these people hundreds of years ago. The team name is from a different time. It stands for tradition and honor. So what? Then we change the team name and then build a statue of a Native American out front of the stadium and people protest that?

Just like time changes so do the meanings of words. Do you think 80,000 people pile into FedeEx Field every tim the Redskins play to glorify what happened? I don't think it crosses anynoes mind. And you can't compare the word "Redskins" to the word "Nigger" so don't even try. Why? Times change. "Nigger" is way more offensive and is still up for debate. If it wasn't for the team name, would anyone really give a shit about the actual word "Redskin"?

Instead of thinking of it so negatively why don't people look at it as honoring an honorable people instead of being a bird or something. A proud, brave people who fought for honor. It's fucking idiotic. Let's move on by being ashamed and trying to erase that from peoples memories. Fuck off. What progress is that? We give words power. If you take that away it's nothing but letters.
‼‼?‼‼

Relaxer

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2013, 04:50:35 pm »
It's a very logical conclusion to draw that someone in his party did it.  And I've yet to hear anyone anywhere dispute that.  They just couldn't pin it on a particular person/people.  If there is an alternate theory to that then let me know.  But I have no doubt that everyone that piled into that limo knows who did it.  Can I prove it?  Of course not.  Was I there? No.  Unless someone gives me some piece of information to think otherwise, it's what I'll continue to believe. 

Well one potential piece of information is that the two guys arrested for murder -- the same friends that Ray Lewis testified against -- were acquitted of murder. By a judge. In a courtroom. (of law)

An alternate theory could be that it happened in self-defense. That does occur, you know. Or that maybe someone else did it. Maybe the two men were secret lovers who couldn't live with their secret shame and used the fight as a perfect opportunity to live forever in death.

But maybe you're right and the judge just let off the guys because he was worried a conviction would disappoint Ray Lewis and the Ravens wouldn't cover the spread on Sunday.
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2013, 05:03:37 pm »

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

Michael Vick tortured and killed dogs.  He doesn't care about animals.  Michael Vick should have never been let back into the nfl.  Ray Lewis was acccused of being involved in people being killed in a fight.  His level of involvement is not known.  Whether it is self defense is not known I was not there.  Either were you. From reading the transcripts of the case I can't even understand what happened. 

chaz

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2013, 05:03:54 pm »

Well one potential piece of information is that the two guys arrested for murder -- the same friends that Ray Lewis testified against -- were acquitted of murder. By a judge. In a courtroom. (of law)

An alternate theory could be that it happened in self-defense. That does occur, you know. Or that maybe someone else did it. Maybe the two men were secret lovers who couldn't live with their secret shame and used the fight as a perfect opportunity to live forever in death.

But maybe you're right and the judge just let off the guys because he was worried a conviction would disappoint Ray Lewis and the Ravens wouldn't cover the spread on Sunday.

Let's be honest here...what does your gut tell you?  And don't say something like "my gut don't matter the jury says not guilty"....I'm just curious what you think happened here, and how those thoughts lead you to letting Lewis off the hook.

BTW, the gay lover thing, maybe.