Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 74158 times)

stevewizzle

Re: NFL Playoffs
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2013, 05:03:30 pm »
well this thread is fun.

SF is gonna stomp baltimore, so get your fun in now Ravens fans.

Keep calling for a Ravens loss.  You're bound to be right one day.

this is the first time i've called for a ravens loss? i just think SF is way too good of a team. kaepernick plays way too fast for baltimore's smash-mouth defense.

stevewizzle

« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2013, 05:06:52 pm »
this reminds me of a thought I had last night.  why do they always predict who is going to win the game on the pre-game program?  And they are adamant about  and quite frequently completely wrong.  Why do I care who some guy thinks is going to win the game?  Why does Steve Wizzle think I care who he thinks will win the game?  they play the games..  your opinion of whom is going to win won't effect the outcome. 

you got me. as i was writing the post i said to myself "gosh, i can't wait until atomicfront sees what i think".

also, brilliant analysis pointing out that my opinion will indeed not effect the outcome. to everyone who believed that my opinion would effect the outcome of the super bowl, i'm deeply sorry for misleading you.

atomicfront

« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2013, 05:16:49 pm »
this reminds me of a thought I had last night.  why do they always predict who is going to win the game on the pre-game program?  And they are adamant about  and quite frequently completely wrong.  Why do I care who some guy thinks is going to win the game?  Why does Steve Wizzle think I care who he thinks will win the game?  they play the games..  your opinion of whom is going to win won't effect the outcome. 

you got me. as i was writing the post i said to myself "gosh, i can't wait until atomicfront sees what i think".

also, brilliant analysis pointing out that my opinion will indeed not effect the outcome. to everyone who believed that my opinion would effect the outcome of the super bowl, i'm deeply sorry for misleading you.

no one cares about your opinion on who will win the game. 

stevewizzle

« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2013, 05:47:56 pm »

this, coming from the scatterbrain who writes 5,000 word opinions on seemingly every thread on this board with no self awareness or real solid understanding of any given topic, truly hits me hard.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:54:44 pm by stevewizzle »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2013, 05:59:13 pm »
you know . . . i had one of those dorito tacos from taco bell today.  not bad.  i saw an ad for one during the game.

atomicfront

« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2013, 06:09:46 pm »

this, coming from the scatterbrain who writes 5,000 word opinions on seemingly every thread on this board with no self awareness or real solid understanding of any given topic, truly hits me hard.

I guess it would be better for me tell you who is going to win a game when there is no real way of determing of the result.  Otherwise you could just make a huge living betting on games.   

and i guess you prefer the "you are stupid because you don't have the same opinion as me" posts that are so common on this board.

stevewizzle

« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2013, 06:27:55 pm »

I guess it would be better for me tell you who is going to win a game when there is no real way of determing of the result.  Otherwise you could just make a huge living betting on games.   

and i guess you prefer the "you are stupid because you don't have the same opinion as me" posts that are so common on this board.

that's not it at all; i'm pointing out the irony of someone who has an opinion on everything telling me no one cares about my opinion. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2013, 06:36:22 pm »
shut the fuck up.  watch the game . . . and shut the fuck up.  jesus fucking christ.  just shut the fuck up.  did i say shut the fuck up.  once, twice, ok, but to keep droning on and on and on and on like two strippers fighting over a dollar bill is enough.  shut the fuck up.

sorry . . . i'm just mad that neither of you commented on my taco post.  god, i'm so needy.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:38:13 pm by walkonby »

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2013, 06:39:39 pm »
Fletcher?  He hasn't even been first team all pro in his career.  Ray Lewis was defensive player of the year twice, 7 time first team all pro.  

yeah.  that's my point.  fletcher hasn't gotten the same level of respect as lewis despite having a very similar career.  look at the numbers on the field, not the number of votes they got for the pro bowl, and they are quite comparable. 

this is why i don't talk about sports on the internet. 

and, for the record, i'm a skins fan AND a ravens fan.  unheard of, i know.

stevewizzle

« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2013, 06:40:07 pm »
i started to but got overwhelmed with emotions.

the dorito's taco shell was one of the biggest disappointments in my young life.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2013, 06:45:52 pm »
i apprectiate your honesty.  maybe the new cool ranch dorito taco bell shell will save you.

stevewizzle

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2013, 06:51:58 pm »
there's just way too much nacho cheese dorito flavor going on. 

looking forward to cool ranch, but curbing expectations this time around.

shemptiness

« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2013, 06:58:10 pm »
Ranch anything is just nasty.  Give me the volcano any day.

mekmad

« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2013, 07:57:55 pm »
That's a funny picture of the Ray Lewis dance, is that from SNL?  I was looking around for the video but couldn't find it.  Great game yesterday..

wml7

« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2013, 08:35:48 pm »
That's a funny picture of the Ray Lewis dance, is that from SNL?  I was looking around for the video but couldn't find it.  Great game yesterday..

yes, snl
 ;D