Author Topic: Best rock clubs in America list  (Read 32081 times)

hutch

Re: Best rock clubs in America list
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2013, 08:34:12 pm »
"potential death zone"!!!!!!!!

that's funny...

the area around the 930 is plenty safe.. maybe you're just one of those white people that freaks out every time you see a black person?

Unsanity

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2013, 04:17:21 am »
I have found that pretty much all the blocks around 9:30 are safe. In 10+ years of coming there I have never had a problem at all. I did see like 3 car windows smashed on a street near the club once a few years back after a sold out show. I heard a victim say "they got my zune"

azaghal1981

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2013, 07:07:43 am »
OK guys. Obvious troll is obvious.
احمد

showlistdc

• http://www.showlistdc.com
    • Comprehensive DC-area concert calendar
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2013, 09:03:11 am »

stevewizzle

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2013, 09:06:19 am »

He told me
I'm a "she", not a "he".

this says it all.  the dude posts at some absurd rate of like 10 times a day with 500 word scatterbrain responses, yet somehow has never picked up on the fact that showlist does not have a penis.

Yada

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2013, 09:22:27 am »

that's funny...

the area around the 930 is plenty safe.. maybe you're just one of those white people that freaks out every time you see a black person?

I always forget that guys like walky and atomicfront are scared of people of color.

commence walky melt.

Relaxer

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2013, 09:32:25 am »
I believe he already melted down yesterday. Perhaps today or tomorrow will bring forth The Reconstruction.
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2013, 09:35:33 am »

that's funny...

I always forget that guys like walky and atomicfront are scared of people of color.

commence walky melt.

Funny I showed you facts.    Yet you  make me a racist.   Hiding from the truth will not keep you safe.

atomicfront

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2013, 09:36:53 am »

He told me
I'm a "she", not a "he".

this says it all.  the dude posts at some absurd rate of like 10 times a day with 500 word scatterbrain responses, yet somehow has never picked up on the fact that showlist does not have a penis.

What difference does it make that showlist is a chick?  I figured with all the spamming by her site she had to be a guy.   

Yada

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2013, 09:41:57 am »

that's funny...

commence walky melt.

Funny I showed you facts.    Yet you  make me a racist.   Hiding from the truth will not keep you safe.

I bet you carry mace.

azaghal1981

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2013, 09:46:35 am »
Her site supplies us with a free service that a bunch of us value. That would make her posts about it not spam. Maybe you should start doing something constructive, too?

He told me
I'm a "she", not a "he".

What difference does it make that showlist is a chick?  I figured with all the spamming by her site she had to be a guy.  
احمد

hutch

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2013, 09:51:56 am »

He told me
I'm a "she", not a "he".

what spamming?

atomicfront

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2013, 10:03:52 am »
Her site supplies us with a free service that a bunch of us value. That would make her posts about it not spam. Maybe you should start doing something constructive, too?

He told me
I'm a "she", not a "he".

To me it is an ureadable mess.  .And spam can be useful 

stevewizzle

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2013, 10:06:51 am »
is it an unreadable mess, or do you just not know how to read?

showlistdc

• http://www.showlistdc.com
    • Comprehensive DC-area concert calendar
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2013, 10:11:28 am »
Get a real username instead of spamming the board with your piss poor site.  Do you know anything about web design?  Maybe you should take a course instead of being an azz.

Simple solution: don't use my site if you don't like it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:16:59 am by showlistdc »