Author Topic: Nats are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 28270 times)

hutch

Re: Nats are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2013, 10:43:20 am »
any1 who has been to a red sox game in the past decade knows that's the most expensive place to get your drunk on.

apparently not anymore...its Nats Stadium now

did you actually read the report??

DC is a giant ripoff ... highest home prices.. priciest tickets....pricey food.... the whole thing
Did YOU read the article? It's says Nats come in 3rd, but their "cheapeast" beer puts them in the middle of the pack.

RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2013, 11:12:54 am »
Rip off implies that you wanted to pay $8 for Miller Lite, but got Miller Lite instead of Miller Lite and are now crying foul? Beer prices are insane at sporting events BUT the best way to void paying those prices is by just not doing it. It's not like they're selling you one thing and giving you another. It's cheap beer marked up for some reason.

If there was ONLY Miller Lite for $3 you'd still complain. Hell, if they GAVE away Miller Lite you'd probably still complain.
‼‼?‼‼

stevewizzle

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2013, 11:34:09 am »

yeah, i did. and both accounts, the report and the rebuttal say exactly what i said.

so farts to you.

hutch

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2013, 12:12:16 pm »
Rip off implies that you wanted to pay $8 for Miller Lite, but got Miller Lite instead of Miller Lite and are now crying foul? Beer prices are insane at sporting events BUT the best way to void paying those prices is by just not doing it. It's not like they're selling you one thing and giving you another. It's cheap beer marked up for some reason.

If there was ONLY Miller Lite for $3 you'd still complain. Hell, if they GAVE away Miller Lite you'd probably still complain.

beer prices are insane = RIPOFF!

seems to me you don't understand the meaning of the word ripoff...

hutch

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2013, 12:12:58 pm »

yeah, i did. and both accounts, the report and the rebuttal say exactly what i said.

so farts to you.

OH YAH MR BIG MAN!!!!!!!!
 ;D

shemptiness

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2013, 12:17:54 pm »
Rip off implies that you wanted to pay $8 for Miller Lite, but got Miller Lite instead of Miller Lite....

Um, what?

stevewizzle

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2013, 12:19:53 pm »

so farts to you.

;D

slightly relevant onion article.

hutch

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2013, 12:34:35 pm »

so farts to you.

;D

slightly relevant onion article.

I don't want to open this...

;D

vansmack

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2013, 12:53:46 pm »
DC is a giant ripoff ... highest home prices.. priciest tickets....pricey food.... the whole thing

Looking at this with a San Francisco perspective, I find this comment humorous.

27>34

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2013, 01:49:13 pm »
Rip off implies that you wanted to pay $8 for Miller Lite, but got Miller Lite instead of Miller Lite....

Um, what?
I thought it was simple. Screaming "RIPOFF!" when he realized he'd paid $8 for a Miller Lite even though he was being sold Miller Lite at $8, but still decided it was a ripoff..... I think it makes sense.

It's not like they were advertising..... some IPA at $8 then giving him Miller Lite, thus ripping him off.... They advertise Miller Lite at $8, he buys Miller Lite at $8, and then claims ripoff. The prices ARE a ripoff, but it's the same at every sporting/music event these days. SO, don't buy beer?
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2013, 01:52:47 pm »
The prices ARE a ripoff

um ok...if you say so..

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2013, 01:55:25 pm »
I mean, $8 for a beer is ridiculous, but beer is marked up everywhere that isn't a grocery store. But, at all music events and sporting events it's all marked up. So you pay it and deal with it or you don't. You don't NEED the beer. Complain to yourself, or drink more beforehand lol. Who cares.

You think the more people involved the cheaper the shit would be...
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2013, 01:59:52 pm »
i mean maybe if you had a real job, and tried in school, and did something with your self . . . instead of being a twenty something wanker who plays with records, works at a video game store, or still uses the term "paid by the hour" then maybe you wont bitch about the price of beer, or concert tickets, or cds, or life.

hutch

« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2013, 02:07:19 pm »
i mean maybe if you had a real job, and tried in school, and did something with your self . . . instead of being a twenty something wanker who plays with records, works at a video game store, or still uses the term "paid by the hour" then maybe you wont bitch about the price of beer, or concert tickets, or cds, or life.

if you make a lot of money its not a ripoff...

got it.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2013, 03:18:22 pm »
no, it is still a ripoff . . . but one just values more delicately what to bitch about, when youve made it in life and have a great job.