Author Topic: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?  (Read 126879 times)

atomicfront

Re: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2013, 09:40:19 am »
you claim to be built like a linebacker, look like hans awesome brother carl, can make a killer beer and have a hot wife . . . but refuse to be seen by another human?  coincidence!

I never said I looked like Hans/ Carl whomever.  I said drunk in bar said I looked like him.  I have probably been compared to every famous guy with long blonde hair.  Well except Brad Pitt.   

Oh and I never mentioned the hotness of my wife.  I said she was 13 years younger than me.  Of course, I feel she is hot but I certainly have never bragged about it on here.   The beer and the linebacker comments I did make.  That is true. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2013, 10:19:15 am »
sorry.  you are right about karl, not carl.

atomicfront

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2013, 10:44:51 am »
So I just read that on average 77 people die from choking to death on a hot dog each year in this country.  I am glad I don't eat hot dogs.  Food of death.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2013, 04:03:38 pm »
i love hots dogs . . . foot longs . . . they plump when you cook em . . . and they fit in my bun just right.

atomicfront

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2013, 02:14:07 pm »
I hate that celebrities and men in general lie about their height.  Why can't people just admit they are short and inferior to me.  Anyway I was on celebrity heights yesterday and in the comments someone wrote that people have some sort of inferiority complex on the site and they want actors to be shorter than they actually are.  I was thinking who goes on to a celebrity height site and looks at the height of actors if they aren't there to make themselves feel better about themselves anyway.  Yeah Tom Cruise is 5 ' 6" and Robert Downey Jr is 5' 4" and that makes me feel better.  That is what I am doing there. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:19:18 pm by atomicfront »

Yada

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2013, 02:31:34 pm »
I hate that celebrities and men in general lie about their height.  Why can't people just admit they are short and inferior to me.  Anyway I was on celebrity heights yesterday and in the comments someone wrote that people have some sort of inferiority complex on the site and they want actors to be shorter than they actually are.  I was thinking who goes on to a celebrity height site and looks at the height of actors if they aren't there to make themselves feel better about themselves anyway.  Yeah Tom Cruise is 5 ' 6" and Robert Downey Jr is 5' 4" and that makes me feel better.  That is what I am doing there. 

I think walky = atomicfront

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2013, 02:55:20 pm »

really? your height, something that is genetic and you have no control over, is what makes you feel good about yourself?

no wonder you troll this forum.
<sig>

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2013, 03:04:07 pm »

really? your height, something that is genetic and you have no control over, is what makes you feel good about yourself?

Yeah but he's built like a linebacker.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2013, 03:08:51 pm »
and has no ass
(_|_)

atomicfront

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2013, 03:11:56 pm »

Well that and my blonde hair.  Of course I am proud of my genetics.  You are the one going on and on about your hot wife.  Hotness is genetic buddy.  Oh wait a second that was Chaz.  But whatever you get the point.

And I don't troll the forum.  You have me confused with James Ford.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:13:50 pm by atomicfront »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2013, 04:37:16 pm »
it is about time . . . you posted again in your fucking thread.

man, i have been using the f work a lot lately.

and, im still six four.

Yada

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2013, 04:51:54 pm »
atomicfront:

worst taste in beer: ✓
worst taste in comedians: ✓
worst taste in music: ✓

atomicfront

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2013, 11:39:29 pm »
atomicfront:

worst taste in beer: ✓
worst taste in comedians: ✓
worst taste in music: ✓

you Don't even know banDs in the local scene. As for comedians Aziz Amari is my favorite.  Other people agree as he packs them in. Most of the bands I like get popular.  And the beer I like gets more popular like dogfish head and flying dog.  So more people agree with my opinion than yours. 

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2013, 06:50:05 am »
AF must have raging American Music Awards parties, bet he yells at everyone to shut up when Pitbull comes on.
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2013, 09:03:27 am »
AF must have raging American Music Awards parties, bet he yells at everyone to shut up when Pitbull comes on.

I have never heard of Pitbull or American Music Awards.   The music I like is popular with college graduates.  I don't know what other argument matters to an opinion of what music is better.   You say the music I like is bad yet the music I like goes from no one liking it to becoming popular.   The music you like no one likes except you.  Actually most people have never heard of it.   I have heard of a lot of the stuff you like and it is very primitive and unoriginal.   

Yet you criticize me for having bad taste in music.   On what basis?  That the band isn't 30 years old and no one listens to them.   I mean there are a few bands that never were popular that are good.  Big Star, Velvet underground, The Fall, Graham Parsons, and Nick Drake come to mind.  But these acts are led by people who have serious personality issues that cause them to lose their fans and predate the internet.