Author Topic: Troll Sightings  (Read 21519 times)

James Ford

Re: Troll Sightings
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2013, 08:04:21 pm »
Well maybe that's the problem. Until you start seeing people as individuals rather than merely as your audience, then people are going to keep disliking you.

Here, i'll help you out.

Sweetcell: married, 40ish, no kids but two in the oven. Originally from Canada. Lives in MD suburbs. Homebrewer. Likes Radiohead and electronic sounding music. Dislikes Americana.

Chaz: married, two kids, adores his wife and kids, 40ish. Lives in Arlington (I think). Likes vintage punk rock. Had good taste in beer when he drank, but doesn't drink beer anymore.

Yada: no married, no kids, has girlfriend. 30's. Lives in suburban MD, originally from PA. Likes Dr. Dog, Phish, and hoppy beer.

Vas Deferens: gay, partnered, 30's, Fillipino. Originally from SF. Lives in the MD boonies. Very broad taste in music. Not a beer fan, but will drink a cider.

Steve Wizzle: 20's, has a girlfriend, lives in DC. Eclectic taste in music from indie rock to indie hip hop. Homebrewer and beer fan. Just went to China. Baseball/Nats fan.

DeathfromAbove: 30ish, single, maybe has a girlfriend, but an assman regardless. Likes hard rock, hip hop, electronic music. Doesn't care for Americana. Drinks beer but not really a craft beer guy like some of the above guys. Huge Nats fan.

I think the fact that you can't tell those people you listed apart probably offers proof that you're much more interested in having your opinions heard than hearing the opinions of others.

This board has seen many trolls, but atomicfront is without a doubt the most universally disliked poster that I can remember here. 

I'd imagine this makes him very happy.

No I want to be loved.  I don't get the hatred.  I think it is just because I am different than you guys.  And you seem to like only people like yourself.  It is a shame that you are all so narrow-minded.  I don't hate you guys for being stuck in the past.  Anyway there are like 25 guys on this board.  And 2 women.  To tell the truth I can't really tell the difference between a lot of you. Like SweetCell, Chaz, Yada, Steve Wizzle, Death From Above, Vas Deferens etc. I don't know one from the other as you all act exactly alike.  I think you are all the same person.

Kosmo Vinyl I know because he has the worst musical taste known to mankind.  Killsally seems like a nice guy and he provides useful information.  Hutch is ok and he is democrat.  James Ford is a troll all the time yet some people don't seem to notice.  He is the guy I would most like to punch in the face.  Azghal whatever he likes bands no  one has ever heard of to be different.   Vansmack has some intersing posts once in a while... Walk on By is amusing.  Rat Bastard is insane. 

I just come here to see what bands are playing when. Like I got Neutral Milk Hotel tickets and Paul McCartney tickets because of you guys.  Most of you are truely annoying.  Because you hate new popular rock bands but you like boring older ones like Pearl Jam and Queens of Stone Age, Alice in Chains.  Really pathetic older bands.  I guess you guys are mostly stuck in the past. 

And you like to argue.  I post about beers I like and you guys attack them.  What kind of loser does that?  It is really quite bizarre.  I have posted on other music boards in beer threads and everyone never has insulted anyone in them.  I feel like a lot of you guys are losers in life.  Probably single digit for girls you hooked up with in your life.  Probably nerdy but not in hipster sort of way.  Doesn't sound like you guys have been to many parties where fun happens.  Probably don't play sports like Kickball or Softball.  Probably buy cheap clothes. Probably drive a Toyota.   Probably live in the suburbs.  Probably never got wasted at Munich Beirgarten. 

Maybe they don't have personalities or opinions that are their own..  I don't usually have trouble telling people apart. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:14:35 pm by James Ford »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2013, 08:16:01 pm »
i learn something new, everyday.

betao

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2013, 08:59:39 pm »
So do I. I can't tell if its a good or bad thing my name hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet.

I'm going to go with good.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2013, 09:42:36 pm »
James Ford:  likes to attend Broken Social Scene concerts.
(o|o)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 09:54:46 pm »

we have a winnner!
T.Rex

stevewizzle

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2013, 10:28:29 pm »

James Ford

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2013, 10:46:27 pm »
everyone has their shortcomings, perhaps you lose your "eclectic" status.  ;)
Sweetcell: Dislikes Americana.

+1
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 10:48:41 pm by James Ford »

James Ford

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 07:57:16 am »
I'll be taking notes on you now.

You've flown under my radar because you don't post as much as those others, haven't been around forever, and have a rather undistinctive screen name.
So do I. I can't tell if its a good or bad thing my name hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet.

I'm going to go with good.

James Ford

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 07:58:22 am »
HoyaSaxa: Lawyer, but I'll try not to hold it against him, since he generally has good taste in music.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 08:01:15 am »
It should be noted that having eclectic music tastes around here is a no-no
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 08:12:04 am »
I didn't mean it as an insult, truly.

It should be noted that having eclectic music tastes around here is a no-no

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2013, 08:22:18 am »
Yes but you and I aren't setting the rules around here...
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2013, 10:52:13 am »
James Ford:  Short guy in his early 50's and married with a daughter.  Drives a 1973 Pinto with a cassette deck.  Cheapest guy any of you know.  Pompous beer snob that thinks he is better than others becuase he always consults Beer Snob Blog before thinking about drinking a beer.  Musical taste is as dated as his car. Works at a government job where they don't let him do anything because he will mess it up.  Clothing style is described as early Walmart as he hasn't bought anything new in the last two decades.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2013, 11:09:01 am »
walkonby

smart, but dont all smart people think they are smart, so are they really.  tall, but not too tall, just tall enough to seem like he must love basketball without coming across as some horror film freak.  angry a lot, and it comes from growing up gay and putting up with small town americans hatred toward gay people.  he was bullied and picked on and always told to grit your teeth and deal with it.  now he is always trying to succeed, always trying to be perfect, as if to make up for something or some life lost.  it will kill him one day and he will die of a heart attack, trying to do so much.  he is now slowing down on drugs and alcohol, because deep down inside he knows they are bad and will kill you.  he listens to music all the time and cant figure out why he seems to always need it.  he fights the good fight everyday of trying not to think that everybody else around you is not as qualified to be doing what you are.  sometimes he wishes he could master his meditation and ignore other people for the rest of this life.  a path is a path to walk on, not walk on by one.

James Ford

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2013, 11:16:45 am »
I'm not sure why you hate on me so much. As your fellow board troll, i'm actually occasionally slightly amused by your trolling, though I think my trolling is twice as clever and only half as self-absorbed as yours is.

It's some of the other people on the board who truly dislike you.

James Ford:  Short guy in his early 50's and married with a daughter.  Drives a 1973 Pinto with a cassette deck.  Cheapest guy any of you know.  Pompous beer snob that thinks he is better than others becuase he always consults Beer Snob Blog before thinking about drinking a beer.  Musical taste is as dated as his car. Works at a government job where they don't let him do anything because he will mess it up.  Clothing style is described as early Walmart as he hasn't bought anything new in the last two decades.