Author Topic: Gastronomical Banter  (Read 457793 times)

Yada

Re: Gastronomical Banter
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2013, 12:21:50 pm »
i wonder, what dog, tastes like.
I wonder what dickbags taste like?

ask walky.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2013, 12:28:09 pm »
yes, but what is one.  is it a dick or is it a bag.  or a bag of dicks.  or the ball sack bag of the dick.  now ive gone and all ruined this thread.

imbecile

« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2013, 01:27:51 pm »
yes, but what is one.  is it a dick or is it a bag.  or a bag of dicks.  or the ball sack bag of the dick.  now ive gone and all ruined this thread.

I was pretty sure it was a condom.  But after reading that, i'm not so sure..

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2013, 02:06:37 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2013, 02:18:55 pm »
oh to think what that picture was.

slappy

« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2013, 02:20:58 pm »

I was pretty sure it was a condom.  But after reading that, i'm not so sure..

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1aa65c2cda/louis-ck-suck-a-bag-of-dicks-from-standupfan

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #141 on: August 27, 2013, 02:33:33 pm »
classic.

James Ford

« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2013, 02:58:54 pm »
I'm telling you the food my wife and I cook is better (and healthier) than most restaurant food. Are you saying the food you cook is not as good as restaurant food?

I will also tell you that Sweetcell homebrews a better IPA than at least 95% of all commercially brewed IPA's.

I do enjoy eating at home more than dining out. Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Aren't you the guy who drinks CHEAP shit beer by the case?

Still, I'm not a fan of dealing with slow service, making shitchat with servers who too often get the bill wrong, or having to eat in a room full of strangers. Call me strange I guess.

you've sat at one or two bars in your life time, isn't this the same case with bars/bartenders?

personally, i enjoy just sitting my ass down, getting tons of delicious food and drinks put right in front of me, having a feast, and having to do little/no work.

pffft..don't even take James FOrd seriously.. he is C H E A P and just keeps coming up with ways to rationalize it..

yeah but I don't pretend it tastes better dude! :)

The way I look at it I can only afford to by the nicer beer once in a while...but I don't sit around saying I'm drinking cheap beer because its as good which is what you're doing with restaurants...

if you had left it at that it would have been fine..but you had to tell us the food you eat at home is as good as the food at the restaurant...

and face it dude, part of the reason you "enjoy" eating at home is because you sit around thinking how much money you saved and how much smarter you are than everyone else...

hutch

« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2013, 04:36:13 pm »
I'm telling you the food my wife and I cook is better (and healthier) than most restaurant food. Are you saying the food you cook is not as good as restaurant food?

I will also tell you that Sweetcell homebrews a better IPA than at least 95% of all commercially brewed IPA's.

I do enjoy eating at home more than dining out. Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Aren't you the guy who drinks CHEAP shit beer by the case?

Still, I'm not a fan of dealing with slow service, making shitchat with servers who too often get the bill wrong, or having to eat in a room full of strangers. Call me strange I guess.

you've sat at one or two bars in your life time, isn't this the same case with bars/bartenders?

personally, i enjoy just sitting my ass down, getting tons of delicious food and drinks put right in front of me, having a feast, and having to do little/no work.

pffft..don't even take James FOrd seriously.. he is C H E A P and just keeps coming up with ways to rationalize it..

yeah but I don't pretend it tastes better dude! :)

The way I look at it I can only afford to by the nicer beer once in a while...but I don't sit around saying I'm drinking cheap beer because its as good which is what you're doing with restaurants...

if you had left it at that it would have been fine..but you had to tell us the food you eat at home is as good as the food at the restaurant...

and face it dude, part of the reason you "enjoy" eating at home is because you sit around thinking how much money you saved and how much smarter you are than everyone else...

cook, me? you must be out of your gourd...

;D

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old with special needs..... feeding them to the best of our abilities is what we do... I make a mean all natural organic chicken a la crock pot.....got one crocking right now in fact..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 04:38:37 pm by hutch »

« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2013, 09:45:01 am »
Chicken On The Run in Bethesda for charcoal rotisserie latin

wow...what a secret

well it was I guess

I work 1 block from here so I had to try...and it was really good!
I agree this is much better than Don Pollo (they just have a better location)

Also getting lunch for less that $8 in Bethesda with 2 sides is next to impossible...so added bonus
slack

Yada

« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2013, 10:29:23 am »
Chicken On The Run in Bethesda for charcoal rotisserie latin

wow...what a secret

well it was I guess

I work 1 block from here so I had to try...and it was really good!
I agree this is much better than Don Pollo (they just have a better location)

Also getting lunch for less that $8 in Bethesda with 2 sides is next to impossible...so added bonus

It's not Peruvian, but I'm a sucker for Nando's Chicken.

« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2013, 10:40:52 am »

Have wanted to check that one out too...looks good and I'm going hot
slack

Yada

« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2013, 10:50:03 am »

Have wanted to check that one out too...looks good and I'm going hot

I basically bathe in the medium hot sauce.

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2013, 01:01:38 pm »
I recently made pizza using dough and sauce from Vace. Holy crap. I have always bought their pizza but making it with their ingredients is more fun and half the price (cost less than five bucks). Threw it on a pizza stone and let it cook in the oven for awhile. Outstanding.

In short, I'm never buying Trader Joe's dough again.

stevewizzle

« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2013, 01:05:30 pm »
what is vace?  i've always done TJs dough, because it's super fucking cheap.