Author Topic: Julian's America II: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 217443 times)

ggw

Re: Julian's America II: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2015, 05:13:09 pm »
An app for Julian:

Yelp for people

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2015, 05:22:38 pm »
i am holding my breath for JA's take on the biggest news of the day:

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/10/taylor-swift-reportedly-broke-up-with-calvin-harris-because-he-received-a-happy-ending

miss swift is in the wrong, per the experts: http://defamer.gawker.com/happy-ending-enthusiasts-review-the-massage-parlor-wher-1730122536

how will she ever make it up?  or will she realize the error of her ways, realize that this is good for at least 2 more albums, and consider him acceptable collateral damage?
<sig>

killsaly

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2015, 06:31:49 pm »
http://time.com/4070708/taylor-swift-calvin-harris-break-up-rumors/
No, she does not have a blank space, gents

When murmurs made their way around social media that Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris had broken up, both camps quickly moved to silence the rumor.

After Radar Online reported the musical duo had split up after Harris supposedly received a risqué massage, Harris took to Twitter to deny the claims. Swift?s publicist, Tree Paine, also posted a tweet saying Radar?s report was untrue. While Swift herself has not weighed in on social media, People reports that a source close to the couple says the rumor is ?absolutely not true? and pointed out that Harris has been favoriting Swift?s activities on Twitter and Instagram in recent days.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2015, 10:42:32 am »
<sig>

« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2015, 01:11:05 pm »
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2015, 05:24:49 pm »
I enjoy, how this thread just pops up . . . now and again.  though, I feel that last post should have been in the food thread, or julians food thread.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2015, 10:38:22 am »
I do not know what a boogaloo is, acoustic or electric, so i never know what to post here.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2015, 10:45:34 am »
I do not know what a boogaloo is, acoustic or electric, so i never know what to post here.
Electric Boogaloo is an homage to this.
LVMH

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2015, 10:45:58 am »
I feel that last post should have been in the food thread, or julians food thread.
I know, but I'm going all disruptive on Jules as this kind of talk is blasphemy in Julian's America!
slack

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2015, 10:47:27 am »
Electric Boogaloo is an homage to this.
Yeah like anyone Julian's America would struggle to stop the demolition of a community recreation center by a developer who wants to build a shopping mall
(plot of said movie)
slack

« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2015, 10:49:29 am »
I meant more the way tagging sequels as "(original title) II: Electric Boogaloo" has become a tongue-in-cheek way of acknowledging the sequel is going to be formulaic and probably unwanted.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2015, 11:05:51 am »
Sooo, no parking discussions here?

Which, by the way, I was wondering if there would be paid parking at the Worlds Fair, or if it would be free.  If they're really talking about churning 250 people every hour, parking is going to be a ferocious nightmare.  I didn't see anywhere to purchase parking.  Seth, please hope us!

« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2015, 11:14:32 am »
Sooo, no parking discussions here?

Which, by the way, I was wondering if there would be paid parking at the Worlds Fair, or if it would be free.  If they're really talking about churning 250 people every hour, parking is going to be a ferocious nightmare.  I didn't see anywhere to purchase parking.  Seth, please hope us!
there was paid parking when I went to get my tix?
$12
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2015, 11:22:59 am »
Oooooh yes, i see it now!  Perfect!  Parking situation resolved!

« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2015, 11:48:24 am »
Oooooh yes, i see it now!  Perfect!  Parking situation resolved!
You're welcome.
LVMH