Author Topic: META: User-curated Hall of Fame  (Read 57130 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: META: User-curated Hall of Fame
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2014, 12:59:05 pm »
Did anyone take this bet?
They did not, and America passing on Hillary for Obama is still one of the dumbest things this country has ever done. For being handed the biggest carte blanche given to a Democratic president since FDR, he sure has managed to accomplish virtually nothing. Had you idiots went with Hillary, we'd have single payer insurance, a national gun registry, gay marriage in every state, and historic immigration reform. It is literally indefensible in 2014 to look back and choose Obama over Hillary. Indefensible.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2014, 02:38:39 pm »
People start talking politics, Jaguar reveals she's a fucking nutjob for what had to be the 100th time in board history, and a pretty fair kerfuffle ensues...

Did the worried boardies ever track her down?
I was wondering that myself. To the best of my knowledge, no, but I can't imagine anyone would've made a point to contact me and keep me apprised either.

You're not on the 930 forum distribution list?

« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2014, 03:49:18 pm »
You're not on the 930 forum distribution list?
My assistant monitors the email account that comes to and gives me highlights, but honestly, if something goes wild in grain futures one day, very little forum stuff makes it to the briefings.
LVMH

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2014, 04:20:53 pm »
her whereabouts have been semi-confirmed.

vansmack

« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2014, 04:42:49 pm »
her whereabouts have been semi-confirmed.

I'm assuming it was at a Slowdive/Low show
27>34

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2014, 04:48:29 pm »
No.  But she would have loved that show. 

I don't know her reasons for going dark on the internet so I am just going to say that I know someone who has a family member who is a good friend of Jag; the person I know told me she was ok.

Yada

« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2014, 05:00:45 pm »
No.  But she would have loved that show. 

I don't know her reasons for going dark on the internet so I am just going to say that I know someone who has a family member who is a good friend of Jag; the person I know told me she was ok.

you guys probably creeped her out.

vansmack

« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2014, 05:01:52 pm »

Good enough - thanks.
27>34

« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2014, 12:52:12 pm »
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:21:39 pm by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

LVMH

« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2015, 12:35:34 pm »
They did not, and America passing on Hillary for Obama is still one of the dumbest things this country has ever done. For being handed the biggest carte blanche given to a Democratic president since FDR, he sure has managed to accomplish virtually nothing. Had you idiots went with Hillary, we'd have single payer insurance, a national gun registry, gay marriage in every state, and historic immigration reform. It is literally indefensible in 2014 to look back and choose Obama over Hillary. Indefensible.
well we did get this ...gay marriage in every state
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2015, 12:43:41 pm »
Trump, versus Clinton, versus Bernie.

going to be, a great election.

Yada

« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2015, 12:55:20 pm »

How embarrassing is it that Trump is a contender for the damn presidential election in this country?

« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2015, 12:56:51 pm »
well we did get this ...gay marriage in every state
Fair enough, as long as you'll concede Barack Obama had nothing to do with it happening whatsoever. If you won the lottery during George W. Bush's presidency, it doesn't mean his fiscal policies were sound.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2015, 01:18:44 pm »

How embarrassing is it that Trump is a contender for the damn presidential election in this country?

Nowhere near as absurd as Hillary being seriously considered with her track record.
FUKIT