Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602754 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2014, 02:46:31 am »
So Eric deserved to get choked to death?  For being a criminal?

Maybe cops should start shooting Jaywalkers.  

No one does.  its a good thing he wasn't.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2014, 02:49:49 am »
I thought we were not talking about these issues, as they get threads locked.
RatBastard has nothing to talk about if he's not an inflammatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic Michael Savage clone.

He goes to one show a year at the 930 where he gets hooked up cause he knows somebody.... same reason he can't get banned no matter what insane hateful shit he writes......out of 1000 posts 200 are outback coupons, 750 are about "libtards", 45 are about his health issues, and 5 are about music...

Until recently I went to many shows at the club.  Some years I attended as many as 90 different shows form Cleveland to Ft Lauderdale.  I don't get to DC as often now because of heath issues.  very few threads have been started by me in the whole time I have been here, I merely respond to topics that others start.  Neither you nor anyone else is being forced to read or reply to any of my posts.  I do see that your 'facts' about my posts are about as accurate as any other 'facts' you post.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2014, 02:54:01 am »
what are peoples opinion about this whole dc pot congress override the popular vote of a place with no real representation, thing?  personally I do not care about the pot aspect of it, for this could be about anything that was voted yes on with over seventy percent of an actual vote.  the idea that people can vote on something, then have the government of the country you are voting in, say sorry, your vote does not count, really irks me.  and the core person involved in doing it is not even someone from dc.  and the guy says the other day, "if the people of dc dont like it, they can leave."  and the guy is heavily backed by pharmaceutical companies.  really? 

i see people want to do protests . . . but do protests really do anything in this country?  did occupy wall street, do anything?  i dont even think these race protests will do any real thing, to change a true mass adjustment of thoughts and attitudes.

so what does happen if this goes through one hundred percent and the vote of a district is canceled?  do the wheels just keep turning?

Sorry man that the well reasoned, non confrontational, and logical response that I gave to your post led some to side track your points.  You did not deserve that.  I am interested in hearing your thoughts on my response.  If you care to share them please feel free to do so either here or in a PM.
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2014, 08:40:20 am »
For the sake of both mine and eddie's sanity, as we just don't have the time to police this forum with a fine tooth comb, please consider the over all tone of this forum when posting.  What might not seem inflammatory to one person could be seen as inflammatory by another.  We are both loathe to use the quick fix, but as recent history shows are more inclined to.
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2014, 09:02:24 am »
All I know . . . is that listening to car wash, is the best way to start the morning.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2014, 09:22:36 am »
Thanks for earworm walkie
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2014, 09:34:46 am »
Work and Work
T.Rex

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2014, 09:41:48 am »
slack

hutch

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2014, 09:51:31 am »
I thought we were not talking about these issues, as they get threads locked.
RatBastard has nothing to talk about if he's not an inflammatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic Michael Savage clone.

He goes to one show a year at the 930 where he gets hooked up cause he knows somebody.... same reason he can't get banned no matter what insane hateful shit he writes......out of 1000 posts 200 are outback coupons, 750 are about "libtards", 45 are about his health issues, and 5 are about music...

Until recently I went to many shows at the club.  Some years I attended as many as 90 different shows form Cleveland to Ft Lauderdale.  I don't get to DC as often now because of heath issues.  very few threads have been started by me in the whole time I have been here, I merely respond to topics that others start.  Neither you nor anyone else is being forced to read or reply to any of my posts.  I do see that your 'facts' about my posts are about as accurate as any other 'facts' you post.

what facts are incorrect? please do tell...you don't post a ton of Outback coupons? You don't ever post about music itself? You don't manage to get in your "libtard" digs no matter what the context? (you've admitted to doing so yourself in a recent reply to me!) You don't hardly attend live music shows?

A mod who shall remain nameless wrote me a few years ago that he can't ban you as much as he would like to because you know people at the club..

THAT is the fact.

anymore facts you care to discuss?

the fact is that you would have been banned LONG ago if it wasn't for this convenient "fact"

I actually think you've been far more pleasant on this board since, I'm guessing, your health improved and you went on your cruise... much more chipper....which is nice.... keep it that way! resist the urge to join the dark side! stop talking about politics, race, or "personal responsibility" (code for FUCK OFF AND DIE) and you'll be fine.... oh wait a minute, that wouldn't leave you much other than sharing outback coupons! dang..

hutch

« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2014, 09:52:48 am »
so I found out a friend of mine got married through facebook....

its a very weird thing....i guess you have to conclude we are not very good friends? and that is ok...life..

anyways i like both the groom and the little i know of the bride so i'm happy for him....

just feels a little weird...

hutch

« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2014, 09:55:38 am »
reductionism really annoys me..

"they're all just as bad"... "they all lie"...

Yada

« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2014, 10:06:13 am »
so I found out a friend of mine got married through facebook....

its a very weird thing....i guess you have to conclude we are not very good friends? and that is ok...life..

anyways i like both the groom and the little i know of the bride so i'm happy for him....

just feels a little weird...

if you didn't know much about his partner, you prob. weren't too close, no? Maybe it was a small wedding? Maybe he didn't have a wedding?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2014, 10:13:34 am »
Walkie made me less grumpy this morning and now I'm grumpy again..
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2014, 10:14:19 am »
A mod who shall remain nameless wrote me a few years ago that he can't ban you as much as he would like to because you know people at the club..
I've never believed anything as much as I do this.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2014, 10:16:49 am »
Uh....
T.Rex