Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602103 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #4530 on: February 22, 2018, 09:47:24 am »
Didn't we all say Hispanic voters were going to come out en masse against Trump in 2016 and then they had relatively low turnout and over a third of them voted for Trump anyway?

Democrats lose as often as they do because they build their base around minority groups (ethnic, social, and otherwise) that do not show up to vote in high percentages, or vote against their own interests.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #4531 on: February 22, 2018, 09:57:44 am »
Of course that is somewhat true but Puerto Rican’s are a swing voting block kind of like the Cubans in Florida...I don’t see them forgetting their relatives in PR still without power or Trump’s paper towel roll throwing but yes Hispanics as a whole tend to not vote...still Puerto Rican’s are a bit different as they are Americans at birth...and the huge recent migration which actually preceded the hurricanes could change the electoral dynamics in that key state...

Space Freely

« Reply #4532 on: February 22, 2018, 10:15:59 am »
Well my sister in law is Puerto Rican and she voted for Hillary. So there's that.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4533 on: February 22, 2018, 10:29:17 am »
Is she 18?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4534 on: February 22, 2018, 12:58:07 pm »
and is she cute?
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4535 on: February 22, 2018, 01:04:02 pm »
Does she give, in addition to receive, oral sex?
LVMH

« Reply #4536 on: February 23, 2018, 12:19:28 pm »
slack

Bagley

« Reply #4537 on: February 23, 2018, 04:56:04 pm »
Just a heads up to those venturing to the land of the R&R Hotel.  I had an uncomfortable situation this week when I returned to my car parked a few blocks from the club on H street.   It was a really tight space with cars parked extremely closely both in front and in back.  It took me a few minutes to inch around and finally leave the space.  As I was about to depart, I heard a voice emanating from outside the rear passenger-side door repeatedly saying "you hit my car".  I rolled down the front passenger window and asked if the car was ok.  He said yes but continued to state that I hit "his car" which I don't think I did. A little freaked, I split. The next day I spoke to a friend who told me that this is a common ploy to get you out of your car and rob you.  An act of a brazen thief who doesn't even own a car?!  Has anyone heard of anything like this?  Please be careful.

Yada

« Reply #4538 on: February 23, 2018, 05:57:43 pm »
Just a heads up to those venturing to the land of the R&R Hotel.  I had an uncomfortable situation this week when I returned to my car parked a few blocks from the club on H street.   It was a really tight space with cars parked extremely closely both in front and in back.  It took me a few minutes to inch around and finally leave the space.  As I was about to depart, I heard a voice emanating from outside the rear passenger-side door repeatedly saying "you hit my car".  I rolled down the front passenger window and asked if the car was ok.  He said yes but continued to state that I hit "his car" which I don't think I did. A little freaked, I split. The next day I spoke to a friend who told me that this is a common ploy to get you out of your car and rob you.  An act of a brazen thief who doesn't even own a car?!  Has anyone heard of anything like this?  Please be careful.

I have not heard of this but you have scarred Walky for the rest of eternity and he'll never go to NE, DC again.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #4539 on: February 24, 2018, 11:42:44 am »
What do you mean, again?

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
😐 🎶

vansmack

« Reply #4541 on: March 02, 2018, 04:34:11 pm »
Given the amount of damage, I'm going to guess the cigarette was lit and then he sprayed, thus turning the can into a grenade of sorts.  Otherwise, he must have sprayed a crap ton of body spray.... 
27>34

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #4542 on: March 02, 2018, 08:52:53 pm »
"Crap ton" is the recommended dose, of course. Plus in such an enclosed space, the atomized alcohol had nowhere to go. He pretty much created and experienced what it's like inside the combustion stroke of a piston.
😐 🎶

evilizac

« Reply #4543 on: March 05, 2018, 08:46:34 am »
Described as a "spritzing" himself with body spray.
WHAT?

Space Freely

« Reply #4544 on: March 14, 2018, 03:23:56 pm »
Given that today is National PI day, do any of you have cunninglingus on your menu today?