Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602733 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #5295 on: February 27, 2020, 12:43:30 am »
There's a credit union in Kensington called Signal Financial, that had changed its name in 2007 from Washington Telephone Federal. The old sign was entertaining.
😐 🎶

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #5296 on: February 28, 2020, 10:53:35 am »
OTOH, Woodward Takeout Food and Old Maryland Grill were named for the punchline.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5299 on: March 17, 2020, 04:01:57 pm »
9:30 Club-themed Crossword Puzzle:

https://puzzel.org/en/crossword/play?p=-M2Z7xKjIYJTF8LkF4xM&fbclid=IwAR1Z8gLNDKVRpzsXE9DmnJbRpaJAYAhJbY8t2vgtk5rXlQ-QJfPsT63hPos

dude, your puzzle SUCKS:

"Maximum amount of free visitors reached.. (60)

Unfortunately, the creator of the puzzle has reached the maximum amount of free visitors of 60 and will therefore not be able to share his/her puzzle until the account is upgraded to premium.

As a teacher, you can already subscribe to Puzzel.org for 30 dollars per year, making it easy to use Puzzel.org for all of your online educational needs. Hobbyists can use the 10 dollar/month subscription for distribution of their favorite puzzles."
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #5300 on: March 17, 2020, 04:03:36 pm »
Aaaah not mine. Found via 930 FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/930club/posts/10157237706136194
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 04:17:39 pm by Heilung4eva »

« Reply #5301 on: March 17, 2020, 04:06:26 pm »
9:30 Club-themed Crossword Puzzle:

https://puzzel.org/en/crossword/play?p=-M2Z7xKjIYJTF8LkF4xM&fbclid=IwAR1Z8gLNDKVRpzsXE9DmnJbRpaJAYAhJbY8t2vgtk5rXlQ-QJfPsT63hPos

dude, your puzzle SUCKS:

"Maximum amount of free visitors reached.. (60)

Unfortunately, the creator of the puzzle has reached the maximum amount of free visitors of 60 and will therefore not be able to share his/her puzzle until the account is upgraded to premium.

As a teacher, you can already subscribe to Puzzel.org for 30 dollars per year, making it easy to use Puzzel.org for all of your online educational needs. Hobbyists can use the 10 dollar/month subscription for distribution of their favorite puzzles."
Hey seth...think you could chip in for this so we have something todo?
slack

hutch

« Reply #5302 on: March 17, 2020, 06:52:12 pm »
Brady to Tampa

Space Freely

« Reply #5303 on: March 24, 2020, 01:47:43 pm »
So my wife has a friend. She is a woman with four kids, who has had extensive plastic surgery. She has an Ivy league law degree but is a stay at home mom. She decided she wanted to fuck married men other than her husband. So she started meeting married men from reddit and carrying on multiple affairs. Eventually, her husband found out. After initially deciding to work on things, she continued to fuck other married men, he found out and now they are divorcing. They are splitting custody, and he is buying her a separate house, so she will have a place to live when she has the four kids.

Apparently, she has been posting on inline forums in the past couple of days, and her problems are twofold.

1. Now that her married boyfriend's wife is teleworking full time because of the Virus, her boyfriend can't pretend to be teleworking and instead be fucking her because he has to be at home with the wife and kids.
2. Her married boyfriend is complaining that her surgically enhanced boobs are not big enough and she is fretting online about it.

Additionally, she also sent my wife a desperate message last night, not about anything Corona related, but saying that "I'm only sexually attracted to men who treat me like shit."

Does anybody have any advice for this lovely woman?

Yada

« Reply #5304 on: March 24, 2020, 01:49:26 pm »
So my wife has a friend. She is a woman with four kids, who has had extensive plastic surgery. She has an Ivy league law degree but is a stay at home mom. She decided she wanted to fuck married men other than her husband. So she started meeting married men from reddit and carrying on multiple affairs. Eventually, her husband found out. After initially deciding to work on things, she continued to fuck other married men, he found out and now they are divorcing. They are splitting custody, and he is buying her a separate house, so she will have a place to live when she has the four kids.

Apparently, she has been posting on inline forums in the past couple of days, and her problems are twofold.

1. Now that her married boyfriend's wife is teleworking full time because of the Virus, her boyfriend can't pretend to be teleworking and instead be fucking her because he has to be at home with the wife and kids.
2. Her married boyfriend is complaining that her surgically enhanced boobs are not big enough and she is fretting online about it.

Additionally, she also sent my wife a desperate message last night, not about anything Corona related, but saying that "I'm only sexually attracted to men who treat me like shit."

Can you post pics of said women to give us better insight on what advice to give?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5305 on: March 24, 2020, 02:22:36 pm »

She’s found reddit and the hivemind will straighten her right up. Aside from that, forward her contact info to Relaxer.
LVMH

« Reply #5306 on: March 24, 2020, 03:18:20 pm »
So my wife has a friend.
She’s found reddit and the hivemind will straighten her right up. Aside from that, forward her contact info to Relaxer.
was thinking the exact same thing, relaxer would be the man for this job

sidenote...he left NPR after a decade and is at a new job, so probably can't be inline foruming during the day
not stoping him at night tho...
he doesn't love us any more
slack

Yada

« Reply #5307 on: March 24, 2020, 08:31:42 pm »

Space Freely

« Reply #5308 on: April 02, 2020, 01:22:42 pm »

The aforementioned woman is going on a date tonight. I hope her ex-husband has the four kids.....for the next year.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5309 on: April 03, 2020, 12:52:57 pm »
this has me questioning everything i have ever seen. 

<sig>