Author Topic: Official 930 Club Replacements Echostage May 8 Show  (Read 85360 times)

Bags

Re: Official 930 Club Replacements Echostage May 8 Show
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 04:24:49 pm »
Interesting -- IMP show, but sold through Ticketmaster. 

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 05:03:14 pm »

I think that's the case (or at least it was) also for DAR and others?

hutch

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 05:27:47 pm »

I think that's the case (or at least it was) also for DAR and others?

sure...all MPP shows too!

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 11:46:14 am »
on sale 2/20
presale 2/19 at 10 am.

I imagine it's an IMP presale and presale info on Wednesday's email blast

$64.95 is the listed price on Ticketmaster. Add at $4 for order processing and another $2.50 if you want a hardstock ticket.
LVMH

Vas Deferens

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 11:51:09 am »
probably closer to $80?
(_|_)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 12:35:41 pm »
probably closer to $80?
Just looking at other events through Echostage on Ticketmaster, it looks like the "Ticketing fee" is built into the 64.95 but the $4 "Order Processing Fee" (per order, not per ticket) and the $2.50 for hardstock tickets (instead of free Willcall/Print-At-Home) are not.

So, right at $70.
LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2015, 01:28:21 pm »
The ticket price makes sense:

"Recently divorced and without a steady income, Westerberg humorously copped to his band?s financial worth during their set at the Forecastle Festival in Louisville, Ky. After referring to his crew as ?middle-age hobos,? he asked into the microphone, ?Hey buddy, can you spare a quarter of a million dollars??"

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/274790091.html

hutch

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2015, 01:59:10 pm »
I NEVER begrudge anyone charging what people are willing to pay......seems silly not to in a way....just creates a bunch of scalpers..

BUT I have began the year off in a really miserly mood when it comes to spending money on concerts so I'm not sure what i'm going to do...

as I said before, to me this is not the Replacements but Westerberg with Tommy doing Replacements tunes....

glad they're doing it.....just not sure i'm going to pay $70 for a general admission ticket..

heck i'd rather pay $100 for a seat within the first 10 rows and then just stand the entire time..

Yada

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 02:09:11 pm »
I NEVER begrudge anyone charging what people are willing to pay......seems silly not to in a way....just creates a bunch of scalpers..

BUT I have began the year off in a really miserly mood when it comes to spending money on concerts so I'm not sure what i'm going to do...

as I said before, to me this is not the Replacements but Westerberg with Tommy doing Replacements tunes....

glad they're doing it.....just not sure i'm going to pay $70 for a general admission ticket..

heck i'd rather pay $100 for a seat within the first 10 rows and then just stand the entire time..

You should reach out to your contacts that always hook you up with VIP treatment.

ggw

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2015, 02:14:32 pm »
"Recently divorced and without a steady income, Westerberg humorously copped to his band?s financial worth during their set at the Forecastle Festival in Louisville, Ky. After referring to his crew as ?middle-age hobos,? he asked into the microphone, ?Hey buddy, can you spare a quarter of a million dollars??"

So this really is a "hobo show"! 

hutch

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2015, 02:49:05 pm »

You should reach out to your contacts that always hook you up with VIP treatment.

my contacts are dropping dead as we speak....the golden age of VIP treatment is ending....

hutch

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2015, 02:51:31 pm »

So this really is a "hobo show"! 

K-Tel is putting out two new compilations- I shit you not- the first is called "Yatch Rock" nad the second is "Hobo Rock"....

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2015, 03:28:14 pm »
Ticket price itself doesn't bother me. Shelling out all the extra dough for high priced parking or uber is the problem.

Can you get IMP tix at the box office? Not saving a lot by going there,  I guess.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2015, 03:31:42 pm »
will probably sell out fast
(_|_)