Author Topic: Official 930 Club Replacements Echostage May 8 Show  (Read 89470 times)

Bags

Re: Official 930 Club Replacements Echostage May 8 Show
« Reply #330 on: May 18, 2015, 10:57:25 am »
Ha, luckily there will be many for B&S who were not at the Mats.

bearman🐻

« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2015, 10:59:15 am »

Not sure I can make it to the show because of work...I'm still on the fence. If it sells out, I'm not putting myself through that again.

« Reply #332 on: May 18, 2015, 12:29:34 pm »

Not sure I can make it to the show because of work...I'm still on the fence. If it sells out, I'm not putting myself through that again.
slack

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2015, 12:53:15 pm »
I wonder, if bearman, is really a hot fucking bear?

bearman🐻

« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2015, 12:55:41 pm »
OK, that photo is classic. As for being really hot, that was the case this morning. Way, way too humid for being the middle of May. Gross.

« Reply #335 on: May 19, 2015, 05:32:50 pm »
damn....I would be soo pissed

The Replacements regret to inform our friends in Pittsburgh and Columbus that the shows that were originally scheduled for May 5 & 6 will have to be canceled. We've explored every possibility to reschedule these shows within the window of opportunity but prior commitments and conflicts have prevented us from doing so.

All tickets purchased for these shows will be refunded at the point of purchase. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope that we can come back in the future and make it up to you.
slack

hutch

« Reply #336 on: May 19, 2015, 06:31:52 pm »

The Replacements regret to inform our friends in Pittsburgh and Columbus that the shows that were originally scheduled for May 5 & 6 will have to be canceled. We've explored every possibility to reschedule these shows within the window of opportunity but prior commitments and conflicts have prevented us from doing so.

All tickets purchased for these shows will be refunded at the point of purchase. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope that we can come back in the future and make it up to you.

I did express concerns about them making it all the way to the end of the tour without cancelling on us.... looks like you got lucky..

TheREALHunter

« Reply #337 on: May 19, 2015, 09:18:22 pm »

I had heard that after they fulfill their European show obligations that it's a permanent wrap, this info would certainly support that, I don't think there will be any 'future' shows for them to 'make up'.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:21:14 pm by TheREALHunter »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #338 on: May 19, 2015, 10:25:18 pm »
Sounds, like a shit band to me.  I can see why, this thread continues.

« Reply #339 on: May 20, 2015, 11:15:05 am »

I had heard that after they fulfill their European show obligations that it's a permanent wrap, this info would certainly support that, I don't think there will be any 'future' shows for them to 'make up'.

I know this reunion stuff can get old, but honestly they could do a little more like NMH
play 200 shows in 2-3 years and laugh all the way to the bank and never have to really worry about money until they put you in a pine box

Just don't know how you could turn down the offer to make a few mill just touring for a few years and seeing the Children by the million who really would Scream for you
slack

bearman🐻

« Reply #341 on: June 02, 2015, 01:48:04 pm »

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #342 on: June 02, 2015, 03:09:38 pm »
The other side of the coin...the Pixies.  Will they stop already? 

bearman🐻

« Reply #343 on: June 02, 2015, 04:20:05 pm »
The other side of the coin...the Pixies.  Will they stop already? 

Did you see their show the other night? Sonic Youth was around for ages and nobody really said "will they stop already?". But I guarantee you if they had broken up in 1992 and reformed, someone would have been saying that.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #344 on: June 05, 2015, 11:13:32 pm »

http://pitchfork.com/news/59854-paul-westerberg-says-the-replacements-just-played-their-final-show/