Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106796 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
  • grilled portobello mushroom cap filled with avocado, onions, and goat cheese
  • vodka soda x2
LVMH

• celery
  • baby carrots
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I take it you're on some kind of calorie restriction diet with a goal of losing more than 50 pounds.  I'm sorry to tell you that you're doomed to fail with this approach.  You'll need to do this more slowly, and adopt permanent, sustainable lifestyle changes if you ever want to be normal.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:34:19 pm by grateful »

Yada

I take it you're on some kind of calorie restriction diet with a goal of losing more than 50 pounds.  I'm sorry to tell you that you're doomed to fail with this approach.  You'll need to do this more slowly, and adopt permanent, sustainable lifestyle changes if you ever want to be normal.

Based off limited information, I suspect Julian is trying to lose approximately 18 lbs.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

Based off limited information, I suspect Julian is trying to lose approximately 18 lbs.

don't get me wrong - i'm sure he'll do that.  its just that he's gonna gain back 25 when he actually starts eating again.

I take it you're on some kind of calorie restriction diet with a goal of losing more than 50 pounds. 
This is absolutely absurd. I've eaten this way for years and have a BMI in the 22-23 range. I have a very large meal daily around 4-5pm. I am generally not hungry in the mornings. When I get hungry, I eat.
LVMH

Based off limited information,
We're calling baseless supposition "limited information" now?
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I take it you're on some kind of calorie restriction diet with a goal of losing more than 50 pounds. 
This is absolutely absurd. I've eaten this way for years and have a BMI in the 22-23 range. I have a very large meal daily around 4-5pm. I am generally not hungry in the mornings. When I get hungry, I eat.

I won't believe you until you post a picture of yourself hovering over a plate of beet salad.

I won't believe you until you post a picture of yourself hovering over a plate of beet salad.
I don't post photos. You are welcome to meet me at/before any concert I go to as a large number of fellow boardies have done. Are you going to Basement Jaxx? Saint Ex had a lovely beat salad, IIRC, last time I was there. You can see me hover over it in person.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I don't post photos. You are welcome to meet me at/before any concert I go to as a large number of fellow boardies have done. Are you going to Basement Jaxx? Saint Ex had a lovely beat salad, IIRC, last time I was there. You can see me hover over it in person.

Then this is all a sham.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Then this is all a sham.

more of a troll, IMO.
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
Either way, he's under reporting the food he's eating and lying to himself about his BMI.

Either way, he's under reporting the food he's eating and lying to himself about his BMI.
I don't get why you seem so obsessed with this topic. You don't think it's a little weird that I cannot post what I eat without running commentary from you? I mean, it's a little creepy that you are basically sitting around all day waiting for me to post what I'm eating so you can critique it, dude.
LVMH

I mean, why would someone do that? Why would someone make up a completely separate persona and fantasy meals and post about it on here? That would require a huge amount of effort. If someone wanted to put that kind of effort into this board, they could have an Atomic-esque second profile at that point. That's basically what you are saying, without thinking about it. You're saying: this person has the ability to be multiple boardies.
LVMH