Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106900 times)

i am gay and i like cats

lunch:

a salad bar salad, with field greens and spinach, tomatoes, chick peas, red onions, red and yellow peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, edamame, diced chicken, eggs, bacon, feta, mushrooms, chow mein crunchy noodles.  balsamic dressing.

a banana.

a handful of almonds.

two crackers.

kombucha drink

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:12:52 pm by walkonby »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
a salad bar salad, with field greens and spinach, tomatoes, chick peas, red onions, red and yellow peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, edamame, diced chicken, eggs, bacon, feta, mushrooms, chow mein crunchy noodles.  balsamic dressing.
It may be quicker to tell us what the salad bar offered that you passed on next time. That is one epic salad.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

i am gay and i like cats

It may be quicker to tell us what the salad bar offered that you passed on next time. That is one epic salad.

and, it was only four dollars and fifty three cents.

and, it was only four dollars and fifty three cents.
Perfect encapsulation of why the poorest quintile in America are statistically the most likely to be hamplanets.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

where is this hamplanet?  is that, in our galaxy?

i am gay and i like cats

and, you will die in your sleep.  trust, me.

and, you will die in your sleep.  trust, me.
I would imagine most people die while asleep.
LVMH

If you really have gotten weight issues under control and your BMI under 25, you should check out one of the most progressive, inviting, difference-making communities the Internet has to offer.
LVMH

Yada

I had a better lunch than all of you.

Bakudan Tonshio Ramen from Ren's

i am gay and i like cats

damn, you, yada

i am gay and i like cats

If you really have gotten weight issues under control and your BMI under 25, you should check out one of the most progressive, inviting, difference-making communities the Internet has to offer.

I am still 6,4 . . . and down to 210, from 230.  I have never understood bmi.  I work out 4 times a week and run everyday now.  I still have a slight tummy for past craft beer drinking, and eating like I was still a teenager, that I know will require hardcore ab work, that I hate to do, to get to the six pack range.

i give myself 2 more months of this way i am living my life now . . . and then i will post a photo of myself here, with the words die, Julian, die carved into my stomach.  the blood dripping from the words, will look awesome.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:25:25 pm by walkonby »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
you should check out one of the most progressive, inviting, difference-making communities the Internet has to offer.

that group of school-yard bullies is neither progressive, inviting, nor making any differences.  why one would join that group other than to certify one's douchbagness is a unfathomable.
<sig>

I know...that looks delish
had a sad desk lunch
Greens and arugula (from my own garden), tomato, carrots, raw coconut flakes, canned tuna (whole can this time) and creamy artichoke dressing
slack

Yada

I know...that looks delish
had a sad desk lunch
Greens and arugula (from my own garden), tomato, carrots, raw coconut flakes, canned tuna (whole can this time) and creamy artichoke dressing

Unfortunately any time I eat a salad of this nature (or like walky's), I need another lunch about an hour later.