Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106837 times)

ggw

For lunch I had:

Lightly toasted sourdough
Dollop of Hellmann's
Sliced tomato picked this morning from my backyard
Pinch of Maldon
Freshly ground pepper

In fact, that's what I have had for lunch each day this week and will continue to have each day the vines gift me one of their luscious fruit.  I love this time of year.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
In fact, that's what I have had for lunch each day this week and will continue to have each day the vines gift me one of their luscious fruit.  I love this time of year.
I have also been enjoying fresh tomatoes the last few days (including my lunch today as well) and am going to a Tomato Festival on Saturday.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

walk,on,by

lunch

Mexican restaurant (pork tips served two ways, one in a tomatillo sauce and the other in a spicy homemade salsa, with rice and beans plus flour tortillas)

dinner

fresh caught catfish, filleted, rubbed with secret Cajun spice concoction
gulf coast caught medium sized shrimp boiled in old bay
brown rice
garden peas
rosemary bread loaf in light olive oil and cracked pepper 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I've been down a weird google rabbit hole about desecration of a corpse and necrophilia laws from state to state and I do not think I will be eating for several days.

vansmack

And here I thought I was being clever in my thread, when you beat to the punch a mere 4 hours ago.  Nicely done.
27>34

walk,on,by

I like yogurt.  and a banana.  and chex cereal, for breakfast.

vansmack

Re: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2015, 07:46:24 pm »
He subscribes to some hyperbolic world view where someone who drinks a Diet Coke once is automatically unhealthy whereas someone who eats a four digit caloric lunch from chipotle daily is healthy simply because those ingredients are not processed.

Here's a foolproof method to increase your Chipotle Burrito by 86%
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #338 on: August 18, 2015, 01:44:12 pm »
i'm not a fan of calling anyone a hamplanet, but i might be willing to make an exception for this person:

<sig>

« Reply #339 on: August 18, 2015, 01:45:23 pm »
That's ghetto. If she had $$, she'd drape herself in bacon, amirite?!
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺

« Reply #342 on: September 03, 2015, 04:21:28 pm »
http://www.viralnova.com/haley-morris-calfiero/?mb=fbko
This has been reposted 8 million times in the fatlogic/fatpeoplehate communities. Fat woman stands in public in odd poses with someone taking photos of her and when skinny people glance at her to see what's going on OPPRESSION!

LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #343 on: September 03, 2015, 04:32:56 pm »
http://www.viralnova.com/haley-morris-calfiero/?mb=fbko
This has been reposted 8 million times in the fatlogic/fatpeoplehate communities. Fat woman stands in public in odd poses with someone taking photos of her and when skinny people glance at her to see what's going on OPPRESSION!

Good news/bad news.  This is the only taste I get of the fatpeoplehate ideology, so everything is new to me.

« Reply #344 on: September 03, 2015, 04:39:15 pm »
fatpeoplehate ideology
yeah this is the only place I get a does of that either
starting to get old honestly
I surely don't think they should be a protected class by any means, but some people it's just easy to be skinny

ultimately it's unhealthy, but shaming them, not sure the best way to get them healthy
seems to be an ego thing in my opinion
slack