Author Topic: ITT, we create band names that - honestly - we're surprised don't exist already.  (Read 170209 times)

challenged

• Instagram
Mars Helicopter

figurative folks!
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

A case of The Man being bitten by The Man

not a band name, but the title of the debut album
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
^ can co-sign
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
This list of reasons for admission to a lunatic asylum in the 1800s reads like a list of potential metal band names

https://t.co/kL6Rf1mSBl

This list of reasons for admission to a lunatic asylum in the 1800s reads like a list of potential metal band names
https://t.co/kL6Rf1mSBl
good stuff...thought I'd post so one click less

I have soo many questions...the person who wrote this really had a thing for masturbation
Deranged Masturbation
also suppressed masturbation?
seems either way you're getting locked up
'Hard Study' (is that masturbation related?)
Masturbation for 30 years (so is that contiguous years...and does only once a year count as a year?)

Bad Company....already a band name

can I get a little more clarification on the difference of 'female disease'  and 'imaginary female trouble'
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:03:35 am by Not my type ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

WALKonBack

AND I OOP

The Pro Nouns

edit...already taken...although they have a hyphen

The Pro-nouns
Independent Rock N' Roll from Washington State. Every young lover needs The Pro-nouns
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 05:32:17 pm by Hyper-engaged-Hatch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
The Anti-nouns

edit: in a typical bout of immediately-after-hitting-post panic, i went and googled "The Anti-nouns" and looks like i'm good - doesn't exist yet.  will be taken by my next band as soon as i start the project.  tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:38:04 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
The Meth-Gators
<sig>

Tardigrades on the moon
slack

Woke third base
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
The Evocative Triples
LVMH

WALKonBack

If They Have a Cock, They're A Man.

10 show tour of the NVA / dc area . . . sponsored by some brewery, I will never go to.