Author Topic: ITT, we create band names that - honestly - we're surprised don't exist already.  (Read 167645 times)

is it me, or does it seem like a comma is missing...
slack

Starsky

First we hear walkie doesn’t like cats now I realize he hasn’t been using commas for months

Do we have a “walkie impostor” amidst us?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
First we hear walkie doesn’t like cats now I realize he hasn’t been using commas for months

I kind of still question if you're Hutch or an impostor account run by Celeste/Space to cover up that she murdered you after Hutch started following her on Insta the day before the Hutch account mysteriously got deleted.
LVMH

Starsky

Oh that’s good...

I kind of still question if you're Hutch or an impostor account run by Celeste/Space to cover up that she murdered you after Hutch started following her on Insta the day before the Hutch account mysteriously got deleted.
can not confirm, haven't seen Starsky IRL since the 'transisition'
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.

to be fair, that band name is a direct quote and not a walkies original.  had he come up with it outta thin air, then sure we'd expect commas, but ya got attribute correctly...
<sig>

WALKonBack

to be fair, that band name is a direct quote and not a walkies original.  had he come up with it outta thin air, then sure we'd expect commas, but ya got attribute correctly...

You truly, understand me.

Starsky

High Cholesterol

WALKonBack

Old Hand Band-Aids

what are you a soccer mom now?
slack

WALKonBack

Progressive Glass

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Mechanical Soft

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Hurricane Julian
LVMH

WALKonBack

What did the hurricane, say to the palm tree? Better hold onto your nuts, because this is no ordinary blowjob.