Author Topic: ITT, we create band names that - honestly - we're surprised don't exist already.  (Read 170867 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Wegner and The Crudites
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
WegnerOliver and The Crudites
I've made this more intriguing to Smackie and myself
LVMH

Dr Oz is such a schmuck

Goes to veggie isle, finds expensive things like Asparagus and premade avocado dip/salsa and is like "I can't believe how much it costs to get veggies"
meanwhile it's apparent he's never shopped in his life and can't even name the store he's in to do the fake hit piece
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Dr Oz is such a schmuck

Goes to veggie isle, finds expensive things like Asparagus and premade avocado dip/salsa and is like "I can't believe how much it costs to get veggies"
meanwhile it's apparent he's never shopped in his life and can't even name the store he's in to do the fake hit piece

and surely shopping for Crudites in Wegmans, etc has to be a major worth of expulsion offence in Julian's American... surely it's sending an underling to the most exclusive artisanal farms to obtain such items
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Dr Oz is such a schmuck

and surely shopping for Crudites in Wegmans, etc has to be a major worth of expulsion offence in Julian's American... surely it's sending an underling to the most exclusive artisanal farms to obtain such items
Not sure Dr. Oz is really trying to appeal to the Julian's America crowd; maybe the Trump's New Jersey.
LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Extraneous Materials

genre: Specifically Metal
😐 🎶

jebuz, I'd think aliens were invading if I saw that!
also the meteorological thread is over there

relating to the branch of science concerned with the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere,
really don't think that's a great band name...maybe a song
slack

GAY,GUY

Shot By Gay Lazers

GAY,GUY

Space Farts

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Car Elevator
T.Rex

GAY,GUY