Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904586 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2015, 12:22:22 pm »
he's very popular in Ohio and you know what they say about Ohio...
??
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2015, 12:31:45 pm »
Relaxer, I'm unclear who is going to win from your perceptive analysis of last night's debate...

oword

ggw

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2015, 11:14:47 am »
Nobody's mentioned the Trojan Horse Theory?

I was sitting near these two guys at a conference earlier this week and one of them wouldn't stop talking to the other one about how Trump and the Clintons are in a secret plot to undermine the Republican chances in 2016 by putting Trump out there as a legitimate GOP candidate when he's really a diehard Dem.  Barring the nomination, Trump will run as an Independent, regardless of any silly pledge.  This guy had all sorts of details about golf outings and other secret meetings; sweetheart financing deals made to Trump's businesses through Bob Rubin and other ex-Clinton administration financiers.  It was fascinating, really. 

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2015, 11:23:13 am »

I was sitting near these two guys at a conference earlier this week and one of them wouldn't stop talking to the other one about how Trump and the Clintons are in a secret plot to undermine the Republican chances in 2016 by putting Trump out there as a legitimate GOP candidate when he's really a diehard Dem.  Barring the nomination, Trump will run as an Independent, regardless of any silly pledge.  This guy had all sorts of details about golf outings and other secret meetings; sweetheart financing deals made to Trump's businesses through Bob Rubin and other ex-Clinton administration financiers.  It was fascinating, really. 
Isn't this just the old "the Clintons funneled money to Perot to get back into the race" theory from 1992 recast?
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2015, 11:30:32 am »
Trump is so obsessed with the Trump brand that I can't imagine him doing a public goof like that. He's putting himself out there completely, his children are working overtime pumping up the Trump For Prez line, he's spending and losing money at a huge rate,  he's taking hits left and right and doubling down on all of them.

I think this is a legit effort. It's a lark for him but I think he genuinely wants to be president.
oword

walk,on,by

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2015, 11:57:10 am »
but does, he, have a large cock?  I bet he does.  I wonder if his cock has a comb,over?

Space Freely

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2015, 12:05:42 pm »
but does, he, have a large cock?  I bet he does.  I wonder if his cock has a comb,over?

He wears size 12 shoes.

Though the website that said that also said he's 6'2" 198 pounds, which is probably off by 50 pounds.

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2015, 12:10:57 pm »
Though the website that said that also said he's 6'2" 198 pounds, which is probably off by 50 pounds.
As the resident SHITLORD, I want to express my strong resentment at the absurd lie he only weighs 198 pounds. No fucking way.
LVMH

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2015, 12:11:19 pm »
I wonder if his cock has a comb,over?
He has a merkin, but he refuses to admit it.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2015, 12:12:43 pm »
I wonder if his cock has a comb,over?
He has a merkin, but he refuses to admit it.

Another site said 253. That's probably more accurate. Sorry, that's in reference to your previous weight post.

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2015, 12:38:52 pm »
Another site said 253. That's probably more accurate. Sorry, that's in reference to your previous weight post.
If he's 6'2", that makes sense with his build.
LVMH

ggw

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2015, 12:47:48 pm »

Isn't this just the old "the Clintons funneled money to Perot to get back into the race" theory from 1992 recast?

It worked then, didn't it?  Those Clintons are some crafty motherfuckers...

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2015, 12:49:28 pm »

It worked then, didn't it?  Those Clintons are some crafty motherfuckers...
They won't leave any loose ends like Vince Foster this time around, though.
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2015, 07:27:38 pm »
Pussies.
27>34