Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925463 times)

hutch

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1260 on: March 31, 2016, 08:14:34 am »
latest Trump crazee on punishing women for having abortion...maybe this is the tipping point?

as a D supporter I have to wonder what is the best scenario.. maybe Trump ends up with most delegates , doesn't get the nomination, RNC picks someone else and Trump runs third party? or maybe Trump gets the nomination? a few months ago I thought Cruz was so extreme it would be great to have him get the nomination but then I thought to myself he was a bit scary and rather smart...

walk,on,by

« Reply #1261 on: March 31, 2016, 10:23:48 am »
you know, at first I was like, lets give trump a chance for 4 years and see what happens.  he could wind up either being a do nothing carter and be hated out into one term only or win the hearts of the people ala Reagan before he lost his mind.  then I keep hearing all these people saying that all these things that are going on at rallies and the general sealed vacuum of hatred which has been released, will only grow stronger and more defiant with him in office, to perhaps a point of possible fucking crazy times in the future.  so, I don't know what to think now about him in the office, or just accept more of the same with Hillary.  and I don't think sanders would get a damn thing done with the fours years he would be given beside trying to change too much too quick and pissing everybody off.

Space Freely

« Reply #1262 on: March 31, 2016, 10:34:33 am »
you know, at first I was like, lets give trump a chance for 4 years and see what happens.  he could wind up either being a do nothing carter and be hated out into one term only or win the hearts of the people ala Reagan before he lost his mind.  then I keep hearing all these people saying that all these things that are going on at rallies and the general sealed vacuum of hatred which has been released, will only grow stronger and more defiant with him in office, to perhaps a point of possible fucking crazy times in the future.  so, I don't know what to think now about him in the office, or just accept more of the same with Hillary.  and I don't think sanders would get a damn thing done with the fours years he would be given beside trying to change too much too quick and pissing everybody off.

Sounds like a vote for Cruz control.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1263 on: March 31, 2016, 10:39:26 am »
cruz . . . makes me want to question the human race.

hutch

« Reply #1264 on: March 31, 2016, 10:43:05 am »
Walkie may be making a good argument for why democrats should wish Cruz wins the nomination.. Walkie might vote for Trump but would not vote for Cruz... lets try to imagine Walkie.. a disaffected middle age white man living in the sticks of Virginia... the modern Reagan democrat if you will... he sells homes but maybe in the early 80s he would have been working industry... Trump speaks to him..speaks his lingo....

killsaly

« Reply #1265 on: March 31, 2016, 03:01:27 pm »
If only this was not so expensive...
http://www.rageon.com/products/ted-cruz-true-zodiac-1

hutch

« Reply #1266 on: April 01, 2016, 09:13:11 am »
+215,000 jobs in March

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1267 on: April 01, 2016, 11:03:17 am »
+215,000 jobs in March

Half of those are reporters covering Trump. The other half are liberal columnists writing shit about Sanders.
😐 🎶

« Reply #1268 on: April 01, 2016, 11:30:16 am »
+215,000 jobs in March

Half of those are reporters covering Trump. The other half are liberal columnists writing shit about Sanders.
^nice!
you did forget to add the surge in security personal needed for trump rallies
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1269 on: April 01, 2016, 12:07:11 pm »
+215,000 jobs in March

^nice!
you did forget to add the surge in security personal needed for trump rallies

And lawyers to rep reporters assaulted by stormtrumpers.
😐 🎶

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
😐 🎶

hutch

« Reply #1271 on: April 04, 2016, 05:54:31 pm »
Wisconsin...

I'm going to go with upsets on both sides... Trump and Hillary win tomorrow....

walk,on,by

« Reply #1272 on: April 04, 2016, 10:46:43 pm »
Every,body is saying Wisconsin is the game changer this week.  I've never been there  . . . is it nice?

« Reply #1273 on: April 04, 2016, 11:12:36 pm »
Every,body is saying Wisconsin is the game changer this week.  I've never been there  . . . is it nice?
the beer thread has a high opinion of their tasty offerings
slack

hutch

« Reply #1274 on: April 05, 2016, 09:22:35 pm »
wow..ted cruz and bernie both projected winners....only a few minutes after polls closed so they must have destroyed....