Author Topic: Twitter thread  (Read 171619 times)

Starsky

Re: Twitter thread
« Reply #1050 on: October 26, 2022, 11:56:37 am »
Oh right it’s kosmo posting funny memes

Look if you think the only solutions are flying people to red states or locking them up - basically that there is nothing that can be done- well I don’t find that serious. But, yes, people breaking laws and regulations should be locked up. Otherwise why have them? It seems to me that in the wake of BLM and the pandemic some regulations were outright suspended and some are just not really enforced much.

« Reply #1051 on: October 26, 2022, 12:07:41 pm »
Look if you think the only solutions are flying people to red states or locking them up - basically that there is nothing that can be done
that was not my solution, that's what I wanted to know if you thought was the solution

One thing I agree is, it's NOT a good look for dems and they will be punished at the polls
but the City is making an effort, its just the disaster that opioids has caused has created a public health issue and homelessness is a symptom

one thing I don't believe being poor and homeless should be a crime...but that's just my lefty take
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 12:11:03 pm by siggy-Hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Yada

« Reply #1052 on: October 26, 2022, 12:12:49 pm »
Look if you think the only solutions are flying people to red states or locking them up - basically that there is nothing that can be done
that was not my solution, that's what I wanted to know if you thought was the solution

One thing I agree is, it's NOT a good look for dems and they will be punished at the polls
but the City is making an effort, its just the disaster that opioids has caused has created a public health issue and homelessness is a symptom

one thing I don't believe being poor and homeless should be a crime...but that's just my lefty take

This is where we bring up the talking point of mental health... which I agree on, but it's just too big of a problem that impacts everything and nothing can really be done.

Starsky

« Reply #1053 on: October 26, 2022, 12:22:06 pm »
Maybe stop investing in bike lanes and spend money providing services and helping people get off the streets? DC has been flush for a while. Why should money be an issue?

Maybe reintroduce the regulations that were in place pre pandemic that limited tent cities? Maybe call the Chief of Police and explain that the Wild West is over?

The situation has really worsened in the past 2-3 years so I really don’t think it’s the opioids epidemic.

Anyways I got to stop on this..presumably I should have something to do… the main point is Democrats have been yapping  for the past six months that because of the abortion ruling there’s going to be all this people voting D and I think people are more concerned about the fact that a small bag of chips now costs $5.49 and crime or the belief crime is rising and nobody cares.

Yada

« Reply #1054 on: October 26, 2022, 12:27:47 pm »
Maybe stop investing in bike lanes and spend money providing services and helping people get off the streets? DC has been flush for a while. Why should money be an issue?

Maybe reintroduce the regulations that were in place pre pandemic that limited tent cities? Maybe call the Chief of Police and explain that the Wild West is over?

The situation has really worsened in the past 2-3 years so I really don’t think it’s the opioids epidemic.

Anyways I got to stop on this..presumably I should have something to do… the main point is Democrats have been yapping  for the past six months that because of the abortion ruling there’s going to be all this people voting D and I think people are more concerned about the fact that a small bag of chips now costs $5.49 and crime or the belief crime is rising and nobody cares.

Find me a homeless person without mental illness... few and far between, at least the ones that are causing problems and roaming the streets, etc.

Starsky

« Reply #1055 on: October 26, 2022, 12:51:30 pm »
Well then invest in mental health services…

Yada

« Reply #1056 on: October 26, 2022, 01:20:01 pm »
Well then invest in mental health services…

I agree, and that's the root of most problems in the country.

Who shoots up a school? A mentally ill piece of shit.

Who shits on the streets and lives in a tent on K street? A mentally ill person.

« Reply #1057 on: October 26, 2022, 02:21:22 pm »
While I wholly agree, the mental illness problem is also a way to shrug your shoulders and say 'nothing we can do about it'
Conservatives LOVE to say it, mostly because they don't want any new gun laws, but in reality the will not spend a single dime on it

Liberals definitely are digging their own grave on this one too

But ultimately their needs to be an effort to fund these things and there really isn't
everyone is complains about the cost of groceries and gas, do you think they would be willing to pay 1%  more in taxes to make a big impact on this...I think we know the answer

slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1058 on: October 26, 2022, 08:51:16 pm »

vansmack

« Reply #1059 on: October 27, 2022, 04:04:32 pm »
Hours of entertainment.....

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1585454026098966529

Ben Collins
@oneunderscore__
Okay everybody it's Zero Hour for this website, post your favorite tweets and give them a little kiss goodbye.
27>34

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1060 on: October 27, 2022, 09:30:29 pm »
The deed is done. All new tweets must be personally approved by EM.
😐 🎶

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1061 on: October 28, 2022, 02:46:15 pm »

Click and enjoy! (opens Twitter link)
😐 🎶

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #1062 on: October 30, 2022, 09:35:22 pm »
Dropped off Twitter.  Fuck Elon.

Starsky

« Reply #1063 on: October 30, 2022, 09:39:47 pm »
That was fast…what he do?

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #1064 on: October 30, 2022, 09:48:58 pm »
One thing he did was tweet a false story about Pelosi's husband which stated the attacker was a male prostitute servicing Pelosi's husband (he has since deleted his tweet).  This report came from the same news outlet that had claimed Hilary Clinton had died and was replaced with another person.  Plus I don't see the need to support a platform that allows accounts whose purpose is to generate hatred and and spew racists language.

No reason to stay a part of that for now, at least until they clean it up.

That was fast…what he do?