Author Topic: Band reunions you'd like to see  (Read 21523 times)

Re: Band reunions you'd like to see
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2022, 03:27:41 pm »
still is crazy about how Dimebag Darrell was killed in the middle of a show (as were a few others)

this was something I hadn't heard
Nearby Columbus police officer James D. Niggemeyer quickly responded and shot Gale once in the face with a 12 gauge police-issue shotgun after a hostage managed to move out of the way. As shown in unedited footage of the incident, Gale's head was literally blown off by the shotgun blast. A voice could be heard shouting "Dude, his head is gone", immediately following the shotgun blast.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 03:30:03 pm by I am the Cuttlefish ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2022, 09:01:46 am »
well i guess this reunion won't be getting killsaly's money. 
Pantera to Tour in 2023 for First Time in Over 20 Years

only half the original band left... i wonder who'll they'll get on guitar and drums.  zakk wylde's name keeps coming up, and being immediately shot down.
looks like Zakk made the cut
https://www.billboard.com/pro/pantera-reunion-tour-2023-zakk-wylde-charlie-benante/
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2022, 12:49:46 pm »
well i guess this reunion won't be getting killsaly's money. 
Pantera to Tour in 2023 for First Time in Over 20 Years

only half the original band left... i wonder who'll they'll get on guitar and drums.  zakk wylde's name keeps coming up, and being immediately shot down.
looks like Zakk made the cut
https://www.billboard.com/pro/pantera-reunion-tour-2023-zakk-wylde-charlie-benante/

the tenses in that article are causing me angst.

The band will headline major festivals ... next year.

Guitarist Zakk Wylde and Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante will join Phil Anselmo and Rex Brown this summer to tour as Pantera, headlining a number of major festivals

Wylde is scheduled to tour Europe this summer with Osbourne on his No More Tours 2 outing for approximately seven weeks between early May and mid-June.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2023, 12:58:46 pm »
for hutch:

Love and Rockets teases “some exciting news” amid ongoing reunion speculation

(TAN: have i mentioned that i saw them at Lolla in 2008?  probably have some pix on a hard drive somewhere...)
<sig>

Starsky

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2023, 01:27:46 pm »

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2023, 01:38:29 pm »
Wow. Great lineup. Any east coast dates?

Mobius

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2023, 05:47:27 pm »
Speaking of Love and Rockets, it’s surprising that ‘So Alive’ has only 17M listens on Spotify. It was era defining and hugely popular - right alongside the likes of Personal Jesus and Disintegration Cure. But it seems to be kind of forgotten