Author Topic: The Groper Thread  (Read 103030 times)

nkotb

Re: The Groper Thread
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2019, 03:00:11 pm »
LOL those articles are from 2013, 15 and 16. Should we yell at the Onion?

Every poll we have seen - and common sense- tells us Biden is the one Democrat with clearly the best chance to unseat Trump

But let’s tear him down with Onion memes before he even starts running...let’s make it a real big deal...like the Hillary emails

I would not be surprised if this was a political hit job..frankly

Anyways we are pretty much toast next year Biden or not....

Relaxer

« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2019, 03:04:50 pm »
Every poll we have seen - and common sense- tells us Biden is the one Democrat with clearly the best chance to unseat Trump

But let’s tear him down with Onion memes before he even starts running...let’s make it a real big deal...like the Hillary emails

I don't know man, it sounds like you're blaming the wrong people here.
Biden has a very long history of touching women inappropriately. Has he bragged about sexual assault or rape like Trump? No. But he uses his power and position to gratify himself by constantly getting handsy with women. Yes, there's a meme out now of him giving a big hug to another man, as if this exonerates him. But he's not nuzzling and kissing a man's neck. He's not pulling men and rubbing noses with them. The guy is a fucking creep and I don't want him representing the Democratic party even if he could maybe beat Trump. And let's not forget, dude's record of presidential campaigns is dismal. He is not the future of the party, and he shouldn't be. He needs to go away.
oword

hutch

« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2019, 03:18:47 pm »

No we should yell at YOU

Biden was the best chance of beating Trump....a few women saying he is touchy feely coordinated to come out the week or two before he was to announce is just not credible

But I don’t see him winning the primaries...just don’t spend the next four year term blaming Trump: look yourselves in the mirror

It’s funny when Hillary was running all I heard from other democrats and young people was negative shit about Hillary...I canvassed for her...doubt any of these did...but now they are up in arms about everything Trump does...these same people were convinced Trump would quit, be impeached or whatever...

Sometimes in politics you have to be practical and realistic..

nkotb

« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2019, 03:21:33 pm »
For sure, man!

No we should yell at YOU

Biden was the best chance of beating Trump....a few women saying he is touchy feely coordinated to come out the week or two before he was to announce is just not credible

But I don’t see him winning the primaries...just don’t spend the next four year term blaming Trump: look yourselves in the mirror

It’s funny when Hillary was running all I heard from other democrats and young people was negative shit about Hillary...I canvassed for her...doubt any of these did...but now they are up in arms about everything Trump does...these same people were convinced Trump would quit, be impeached or whatever...

Sometimes in politics you have to be practical and realistic..

« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2019, 03:21:56 pm »
IMO...it is
and the libs are the ones bringing the pitchforks
and team trump is laughing all the way to 2020 inauguration
slack

« Reply #230 on: April 02, 2019, 03:23:54 pm »
And let's not forget, dude's record of presidential campaigns is dismal. He is not the future of the party, and he shouldn't be.
This I do agree on...but not based on his creepyness, just that we need NEW...plain and simple
slack

nkotb

« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2019, 03:25:52 pm »

hutch

« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2019, 03:27:56 pm »
For sure man! Biden is the only one they fear... he would have a great chance of taking PA, WI and MI...and that is what we need...we ain’t winning OH or FL even if we put up Jesus

I love Mayor Pete and Beto....Warren has a ton of serious policy proposals... Sanders would try to do things I love

But they have less than zero chance to beat Trump

hutch

« Reply #233 on: April 02, 2019, 03:28:43 pm »
Someone once said people get the government they deserve

nkotb

« Reply #234 on: April 02, 2019, 04:10:42 pm »
If I can ask...what do you "love" about Buttigieg and Beto?  Like, what specific policies or stances do those guys have that you love?  My gut is that people generally just like how those guys make them feel inside, but maybe I'm wrong? I don't really know about Buttigieg Boys or Beto Brahs to ask, but that's the vibe i get from Facebook.

It just seems weird to me to put Warren ("a ton of serious policy proposals") and Sanders ("would try to do things I love") in the same sentence if that's the case. Maybe it's not and those guys have really good policies that people love that I don't know about. I'm dumb!

I love Mayor Pete and Beto....Warren has a ton of serious policy proposals... Sanders would try to do things I love

« Reply #235 on: April 02, 2019, 04:19:30 pm »
guys...there is a thread for this 2020
this is where we talk about #metoo related allegations and exasperations
slack

nkotb

« Reply #236 on: April 02, 2019, 04:20:58 pm »
Narc

guys...there is a thread for this 2020
this is where we talk about #metoo related allegations and exasperations

« Reply #237 on: April 02, 2019, 04:21:42 pm »
Nerf Hearder
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #238 on: April 02, 2019, 04:23:17 pm »
If I can ask...what do you "love" about Buttigieg and Beto?  Like, what specific policies or stances do those guys have that you love?  My gut is that people generally just like how those guys make them feel inside, but maybe I'm wrong? I don't really know about Buttigieg Boys or Beto Brahs to ask, but that's the vibe i get from Facebook.

It just seems weird to me to put Warren ("a ton of serious policy proposals") and Sanders ("would try to do things I love") in the same sentence if that's the case. Maybe it's not and those guys have really good policies that people love that I don't know about. I'm dumb!

Beto was in a punk band and Buttplug is gay and what card carrying liberal doesn't love the gays?

« Reply #239 on: April 02, 2019, 04:31:52 pm »
Buttplug is gay and what card carrying liberal doesn't love the gays?
Had to go there...I guess appropriate for the groper thread

Mayor Pete was on Real Time and was great
and Bill didn't even bring up his Husband...even a year ago I don't think that would have happened

37 seems a tad bit young to me, but IMO we'll be hearing a lot more from him for the next 30 years
very sharp and well spoken and a glint in his eyes that makes liberals wet
slack