Author Topic: Belly up, fired, and retired  (Read 373581 times)

Re: Belly up, fired, and retired
« Reply #570 on: July 09, 2020, 12:09:43 pm »
Mayor of Seoul
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

« Reply #573 on: July 09, 2020, 02:07:31 pm »
The New York Post spotted Michael Cohen, who was released from federal prison in May to serve his sentence at home because of the pandemic, dining out Thursday night on the Upper East Side.

Why it matters: Legal experts told the paper that the meal may cost Cohen his freedom.
(Reuters) - Micheal Cohen, the former personal attorney for U.S. President Donald Trump, was taken into custody on Thursday, according to a lawyer for Cohen.
slack

« Reply #574 on: July 09, 2020, 05:03:43 pm »
The New York Post spotted Michael Cohen, who was released from federal prison in May to serve his sentence at home because of the pandemic, dining out Thursday night on the Upper East Side.

Why it matters: Legal experts told the paper that the meal may cost Cohen his freedom.
(Reuters) - Micheal Cohen, the former personal attorney for U.S. President Donald Trump, was taken into custody on Thursday, according to a lawyer for Cohen.
Michael Cohen was presented with 8 terms of home confinement this morning, 1 of which required him to agree not to talk to media, not to tweet or publish a book. He wouldn't agree and, after going back and forth for an hour and a half, was handcuffed, according to Lanny Davis
slack

« Reply #575 on: July 14, 2020, 04:16:02 pm »
Red Hook Lobster Pound Shuts Down — Long-time local food truck operator and concessionaire Red Hook Lobster Pound is selling its trucks and assets as the pandemic forces it out of business.

I've had their lobster rolls and damn they were good, but it was a one-time affair to pay $20 for a sub for me
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #576 on: July 14, 2020, 04:21:40 pm »
Red Hook Lobster Pound Shuts Down — Long-time local food truck operator and concessionaire Red Hook Lobster Pound is selling its trucks and assets as the pandemic forces it out of business.

I've had their lobster rolls and damn they were good, but it was a one-time affair to pay $20 for a sub for me

Whenever this is a possibility in our family, I both cringe and salivate simultaneously. Nothing like dropping $60 for a three minute eating experience. Still planing on vacationing in Maine next month....hmmmm

hutch

« Reply #577 on: July 14, 2020, 04:24:32 pm »

$20 for a sub from a food truck but can’t afford neworder

(I kid....on the square)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #578 on: July 14, 2020, 04:26:23 pm »

I've thought I'd never ever pay $20 for a sub again, but the Jamon and Manchego from Pepe keeps calling me.

hutch

« Reply #579 on: July 14, 2020, 04:42:38 pm »
You pay this to get food from a truck?

You eat it at the park or workspace?

And you do it willingly?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #580 on: July 14, 2020, 05:30:40 pm »
You pay this to get food from a truck?

You eat it at the park or workspace?

And you do it willingly?

I mean, they also sell it at https://www.thinkfoodlab.com/

WALKonBack

« Reply #581 on: July 16, 2020, 08:29:45 am »
The Washington Scandal Skins

News, at 11

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #582 on: July 20, 2020, 10:43:16 am »
Q Magazine
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #583 on: July 20, 2020, 11:30:13 am »
Trader Ming's, Arabian Joe and Trader José.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #584 on: July 22, 2020, 09:11:54 am »
Burger Records

which didn't actually have contracts with any of it's bands...
T.Rex