Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 457420 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #2790 on: September 11, 2020, 09:25:26 am »

that thing where you roll on the floor laughing your ass off

ryan teague beckwith
@ryanbeckwith
Trump ad misspells "Nobel" Peace Prize

https://twitter.com/ryanbeckwith/status/1304364238815797249?s=20
T.Rex

« Reply #2791 on: September 11, 2020, 03:55:17 pm »
they are fucking with the Florida felons
Federal appeals court blocks Florida's felons from voting

man this is pissing me off, pretty much screwed them for 2020 it's looking like
unbelievable the lengths the GOP will go to suppress the vote

their tactics are working
at least 85,000 have registered to vote and will be screened for eligibility, based on the financial requirements. Unless the state finds information that disqualifies them, Pryor wrote, those felons "are entitled to vote."

I anticipate they will delay the screening and a small percent will be eligible to vote
slack

« Reply #2792 on: September 13, 2020, 05:28:11 pm »
Bloomie throws a $100 mill chip in the Battle for Florida
That should have a big impact

https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1305274530311462913?s=21

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:53:11 pm by BayOfPigs award winner ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

hutch

« Reply #2793 on: September 14, 2020, 09:02:40 am »

Space Freely

« Reply #2794 on: September 14, 2020, 10:04:12 am »
My wife says Bernie would have done it...

Trump expresses interest in debate hosted by comedian and mixed martial arts commentator

Trump, who has repeatedly sought to alter the debate schedule with Biden, on Monday expressed interest in a format that almost certainly will never happen: a four-hour event hosted by Joe Rogan, a comedian and mixed martial arts color commentator.
Tim Kennedy, a retired mixed martial arts fighter, noted on Twitter that Rogan was interested in hosting such a debate between Trump and Biden without a live audience.
“It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward,” he tweeted. “Who wants this?”
“I do!” Trump tweeted in response.
Democrats immediately dismissed his response as a stunt from a candidate whose interest in debating they have questioned.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2795 on: September 14, 2020, 11:07:56 am »
There is nothing (including voting for Trump) that someone can reveal about themselves that makes me think they're a fucking idiot with a deluded sense of self-worth more than telling me they like Joe Rogan.
LVMH

« Reply #2796 on: September 14, 2020, 11:17:39 am »
I think the Biden camp should just come out and say "sure we'll do it"
it's never going to happen
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #2797 on: September 14, 2020, 01:24:55 pm »
There is nothing (including voting for Trump) that someone can reveal about themselves that makes me think they're a fucking idiot with a deluded sense of self-worth more than telling me they like Joe Rogan.

Why is that? Apparently many people do.

« Reply #2798 on: September 14, 2020, 01:30:01 pm »

I mean, have you ever met a fucking person who listens to this imbecile? They're all men's rights dipshits with no critical thinking skills who fall for every piece of redpill bullshit presented to them and are convinced they're deep thinkers.
LVMH

« Reply #2799 on: September 14, 2020, 01:42:35 pm »

I mean, have you ever met a fucking person who listens to this imbecile? They're all men's rights dipshits with no critical thinking skills who fall for every piece of redpill bullshit presented to them and are convinced they're deep thinkers.
well, haven't met Walkie yet...
slack

« Reply #2800 on: September 14, 2020, 01:50:56 pm »

well, haven't met Walkie yet...
Look, I love Walkie as much as the next person but he believes in soul vampires and sacred geometry and healing crystals or some nonsense like that. I rest my case.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2801 on: September 14, 2020, 02:15:59 pm »

your cogent and un-hyperbolic analysis makes a very convincing argument.

lemme guess: you've never listened to a single rogan interview.  you "just know."
<sig>

« Reply #2802 on: September 14, 2020, 02:31:12 pm »
I listened to his program the first twenty times someone told me about an interview so deep and all encompassing that it could never happen in mainstream media. After that, I just started realizing the people who listened to it were kinda idiots and, more often than not, super misogynistic.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2803 on: September 14, 2020, 05:13:05 pm »
Am a firm believer $ matter only a little bit but if Election is close a little bit makes all difference

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-slashes-ad-spending-in-key-states-in-cash-crunch/ar-BB190HgD?ocid=uxbndlbing

« Reply #2804 on: September 15, 2020, 03:47:21 pm »
So will team Trump use the Caputo defense going forward (claiming mental insanity as a defense for doing and saying crazy things)
slack