Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 444783 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2019, 01:56:49 pm »
zero chance of PR = state while said asshat is in the white house.  he's way too vindictive.  they hurt his feelings and called him a bad word.  because of that, no statehood for you.
<sig>

« Reply #286 on: March 29, 2019, 09:10:10 am »
seems appropriate here...
‘Hamilton’ Is Coming Back To The Kennedy Center In Summer 2020
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #287 on: April 01, 2019, 07:38:08 pm »

hutch

« Reply #288 on: April 01, 2019, 07:41:06 pm »
Comey ensured Trump won.....Mueller got him re-elected

So much for the “deep state”

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #289 on: April 01, 2019, 08:14:42 pm »
If ever we needed Julian For The Future, it’s now.
LVMH

« Reply #290 on: April 02, 2019, 08:19:28 am »
it just keeps getting darker....

I guess if you are going to be “the party of healthcare,” you should probably put someone who is already good a medicare fraud to head it up

"they are going to come up with something really spectacular"
hmm...they have had a decade and have zero to show for their 'plan'

I just can't take the news anymore, it is so freaking depressing...the worst part is they pull some dick move...and then look you and smile

Trump is a disaster, but the party enabling him is really the problem and I hope we find a way to hold them accountable in the end
slack

hutch

« Reply #291 on: April 02, 2019, 09:04:41 am »
I feel the same; best to try and limit one’s news intake...

problem aren’t as much Trump or the Republicans but the deplorables

Mueller report marks a before and after

nkotb

« Reply #292 on: April 02, 2019, 09:23:16 am »
If anything, it was people like Rachel Maddow whipping everyone into a lather about Trump being a spy that's going to get him re-elected.
 Everyone went all in on something that didn't even add up and in the end just gave these scumbags more "fake news, media is the enemy" ammo.  Not Mueller's fault he didn't prove that Trump, the dumbest fucking man alive, was a Russian agent. 

Comey ensured Trump won.....Mueller got him re-elected

So much for the “deep state”

hutch

« Reply #293 on: April 02, 2019, 10:06:07 am »
Right blame the “liberal media”

I just don’t agree at all with you...

nkotb

« Reply #294 on: April 02, 2019, 11:12:20 am »
This is a guy who does LITERAL financial crimes in front of us, has a history of doing actual financial crimes in the past, is an admitted sex pervert, backs almost exclusively polices that are unpopular by the vast majority of this country, and has no problem propping up actual nazis and white supremacists, and the media decides to focus on the hail mary that this insane dipshit who isn't clever enough to not tweet every thought that runs through his dying brain is somehow a Russian agent? Ok!

Right blame the “liberal media”

I just don’t agree at all with you...

« Reply #295 on: April 02, 2019, 11:14:41 am »
This is a guy who does LITERAL financial crimes in front of us, has a history of doing actual financial crimes in the past, is an admitted sex pervert, backs almost exclusively polices that are unpopular by the vast majority of this country, and has no problem propping up actual nazis and white supremacists, and the media decides to focus on the hail mary that this insane dipshit who isn't clever enough to not tweet every thought that runs through his dying brain is somehow a Russian agent? Ok!
Look, I hate Hutch as much as the next person, but, at most, only 80% of that is true about him.
LVMH

nkotb

« Reply #296 on: April 02, 2019, 11:15:18 am »
I've been away for a while...did he take an alt-right turn?

Look, I hate Hutch as much as the next person, but, at most, only 80% of that is true about him.

« Reply #297 on: April 02, 2019, 11:18:35 am »
I've been away for a while...did he take an alt-right turn?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:20:37 am by Julian, Thinly-Veiled Outrage IMPRESARIO »
LVMH

nkotb

« Reply #298 on: April 02, 2019, 06:49:48 pm »
Moving here so sidehatch doesn't stunner me.

I didnt ask about winning... I asked about loving a politician. Not the same thing.

I can rattle off reasons I love the Jesus Lizard or the Butthole Surfers without thinking they'd get into the RNR Hall of Fame. Even though both they should.

If I can ask...what do you "love" about Buttigieg and Beto?  Like, what specific policies or stances do those guys have that you love?  My gut is that people generally just like how those guys make them feel inside, but maybe I'm wrong? I don't really know about Buttigieg Boys or Beto Brahs to ask, but that's the vibe i get from Facebook.

It just seems weird to me to put Warren ("a ton of serious policy proposals") and Sanders ("would try to do things I love") in the same sentence if that's the case. Maybe it's not and those guys have really good policies that people love that I don't know about. I'm dumb!

you still think policy positions win presidential elections?  how quaint.

« Reply #299 on: April 03, 2019, 12:37:52 am »
I'm calling it, Biden ends up in the Belly up thread by the end of April

I do like the guy, but I don't believe he is the Dems only hope for getting that swath of PA, MI WI
Sucks to get picked off early, but they are running out of slots for the two debates
slack