Author Topic: The Mueller report thread  (Read 31849 times)

nkotb

Re: The Mueller report thread
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2019, 09:03:37 am »
I think this is the biggest thing* holding Dem's back from any real "resistance" to Republicans...they're still mostly working under the assumption that facts and logic are going to somehow open everyone's eyes to the fact that R's are being hypocrites.

Guess what? They know and they don't fucking care, because at the end of the day, they like and agree with everything happening (huge corp. tax breaks, locking kids in concentration camps, lib triggering, etc.).  They're ghouls, so we need to stop acting like they have some inner good we can appeal to and win over.

Whether you like it or not, this shit is a game, and you want your team to win and the other team to lose. And it's getting worse and worse, as Dem's continue to shoot for hail mary's that don't come through and it makes it even easier to deflect on the crooked media or 18 angry democrat, etc. etc.

* Aside for a lack of a backbone and being beholden to corporate interests, of course

not sure why I thought that if people read this report they would see in black and white
1. Trump is dishonest
2. Trump tried to obstruct justice, multiple times
3. Trump asked others to lie/break laws for him...some did and are in Jail now, some didn't because they knew better...but he still asked!
4. Trump knew the Russians were doing something nefarious...and did not inform the FBI

Instead all I hear from the Right, pundits and elected officials
1. It's over, exonerated, no collusion, why are we still talking about this
2. Obama knew about the Russians in 2014, why aren't we holding him accountable
3. This smear campaign to take down this honest hero of America is just reprehensible

Obviously there is a lot more to come

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2019, 09:48:27 am »
Now that it's out (less than 24 hours)  I've decided that I'm going to take a few days and not talk about trump and mueller

This is going to be really hard, but I'm going to call it a mental health holiday
I really need it
slack

hutch

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2019, 10:26:45 am »
I win!

Space Freely

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2019, 10:32:21 am »
I am not much paying attention to really, like all of this here report.  I take it, like some new tv show I am not watching, because I can not, keep up with everything else out there.  I know a little bit about the report, and what it is trying to prove . . . then I don't really care all of a sudden.  I find it amusing; like a wonderfully wound novel of what life is all about. 

I know the rich and powerful, control everything, and the poor and underprivileged cannot ever make it . . . but I don't know what to do about it, so I just work my job and pretend everything is ok by coming home, drinking a beer, thinking about what the world would be like if everybody just loved everyone else and fully supported everyone else, as if our planet is playing a universal game of futball. 

viva earth, bitch . . . viva earth.

This basically and almost perfectly sums up my wife's feelings about all this. I hear this all the time. Except the futball part. And throw in a reference to how Bernie can save us all. And how sexy Bernie is, and how she'd do Bernie and feel the Bern.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:34:54 am by Space Freely »

hutch

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2019, 10:46:19 am »
That is exactly what I want: let the report get lost in the noise becoming another she said/he said/who gives a fuck!

I win!

Signed,

Donald Trump
King -I mean- President of the “Republic” for life

nkotb

« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2019, 11:25:38 am »
We are Bernie Bros, but even my wife doesn't want to fuck Bernie.

Speaking of which, if anyone is in the Alexandria area and wants to come to a Bernie kick-off event, we're hosting one.  DM me and I'll send the invite.

I am not much paying attention to really, like all of this here report.  I take it, like some new tv show I am not watching, because I can not, keep up with everything else out there.  I know a little bit about the report, and what it is trying to prove . . . then I don't really care all of a sudden.  I find it amusing; like a wonderfully wound novel of what life is all about. 

I know the rich and powerful, control everything, and the poor and underprivileged cannot ever make it . . . but I don't know what to do about it, so I just work my job and pretend everything is ok by coming home, drinking a beer, thinking about what the world would be like if everybody just loved everyone else and fully supported everyone else, as if our planet is playing a universal game of futball. 

viva earth, bitch . . . viva earth.

This basically and almost perfectly sums up my wife's feelings about all this. I hear this all the time. Except the futball part. And throw in a reference to how Bernie can save us all. And how sexy Bernie is, and how she'd do Bernie and feel the Bern.

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2019, 11:38:28 am »

Speaking of which, if anyone is in the Alexandria area and wants to come to a Bernie kick-off event, we're hosting one.  DM me and I'll send the invite.

I'll forward you Hutch's email...he soo wants to go
slack

nkotb

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2019, 11:41:50 am »
I'd be honored to host Hutch at my definitely real home address that I'm giving and not the location of our local landfill.

I'll forward you Hutch's email...he soo wants to go

hutch

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2019, 11:57:40 am »
Bernie ha ha...am really hoping he is the nominee...Crazy Weekend at Bernie has no chance of defeating me and am hoping Crazy Bernie defeats Handsy Joe...The radical left is doing a number on Joe!! Not fair!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 12:01:30 pm by Donald Trump »

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2019, 12:05:14 pm »
donny love your GOT themed tweet!  Does this mean 2020 will kind of be like the Red Wedding?

I know I wasn't going to post about this...but this related to a post I previously did

HBO is not happy
"Though we can understand the enthusiasm for Game of Thrones now that the final season has arrived, we still prefer our intellectual property not be used for political purposes."

although no cease and desist or legal action...come on HBO (guess they love the free advertising)
slack

vansmack

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2019, 12:13:30 pm »

I always felt that nkotb's return was some sort of Multi-level marketing scheme he was recruiting for.  Now it all makes sense.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2019, 12:14:52 pm »
I know I wasn't going to post about this...but this related to a post I previously did

2.5 hours.  Quite the mental holiday.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2019, 12:19:07 pm »
Welcome back Sidehatch!!!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2019, 12:19:16 pm »
and how she'd do Bernie and feel the Bern.

i thought bernie saw a doctor about that and got it cleared up...
<sig>

« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2019, 12:19:56 pm »

2.5 hours.  Quite the mental holiday.
#fakenews  The HBO one came up in my feed and felt the need to share with the class
I promise no more posts (on the Mueller rpt)

but more of a disco nap I guess
slack