Author Topic: Maybe we should just impeach Trump  (Read 64566 times)

Re: Maybe we should just impeach Trump
« Reply #405 on: February 16, 2021, 01:19:29 pm »
Ok, then what is he asking

Wouldn't you prefer four more years of Biden (or someone you liked more) via installation

I would prefer 4 more years of Biden (or someone else I like more) via voting on a 4 year cycle in a national election, don't love the EC, but I'm OK with it until the states decide to change the rules before the next election

What does 'via installation' mean?
maybe that's the problem I don't understand that term

My feeling is the MAGA crew would be fine if Trump was anointed king via an uprising where all the Libtards were killed in a mass execution
They don't care for elections, Trump is looking out for all of us, so why would we even need to vote
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 01:22:52 pm by Perseverance-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

hutch

« Reply #406 on: February 16, 2021, 01:22:35 pm »
He means coup like the q kooks want for Trump

He is asking if you would be ok with that if Cruz was democratically elected

Obviously the idea is foreign to you and me

« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2021, 01:23:51 pm »
slack

hutch

« Reply #408 on: February 16, 2021, 01:24:34 pm »
Of course

Same

No Space we are not ok with coups

« Reply #409 on: February 16, 2021, 01:26:14 pm »
If ted legitimately got 270 in the EC, he would be my president
I'd be sad for the US, but I'd accept it and do what I can to get him to be a one-term president
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #410 on: February 16, 2021, 04:11:14 pm »

My feeling is the MAGA crew would be fine if Trump was anointed king via an uprising where all the Libtards were killed in a mass execution
They don't care for elections, Trump is looking out for all of us, so why would we even need to vote

What percentage of the 74 million people who voted for Trump do you think feels this way?

« Reply #411 on: February 16, 2021, 05:02:13 pm »
6Q%
slack

Starsky

« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2021, 03:02:30 pm »
Trump Facebook and Instagram ban confirmed until at least January 7, 2023

I can’t believe Kosmo ended the Trump is a Fascist thread from 2015...there was some gold there

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #413 on: June 09, 2021, 01:42:06 pm »
who could have predicted this?

State GOPs Can’t Explain Millions In ‘Trump Victory’ Cash
“These joint fundraising practices amount to little more than legalized money laundering,” said Brendan Fischer, director of federal reform at the Campaign Legal Center.

'Legalized money laundering': Trump Victory fund exposes GOP state officials
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #414 on: September 27, 2021, 12:16:42 pm »
reminder: there is no bottom.

DHS Whistleblower: Trump Team Wanted Us to Lie About Russia, the Border, and White Supremacy

you may now return to trying to forget trump ever happened. 
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #415 on: September 27, 2021, 12:45:57 pm »
reminder: there is no bottom.

DHS Whistleblower: Trump Team Wanted Us to Lie About Russia, the Border, and White Supremacy

you may now return to trying to forget trump ever happened.

From the article:

“They did not want the public to know that the Russians were supporting Trump,” the whistleblower says

Would it have really mattered? Many of the rubes (and non-rubes) are completely ok with this, as long as it helps them "own the libs."

Starsky

« Reply #416 on: September 27, 2021, 12:56:33 pm »
Thing is they keep telling us the obvious and it’s horrifying and all these traitors should be put up against the wall BUT we are totally inured to it and as a society we just don’t want to deal with it anymore

They just keep confirming everything we suspected…it’s actually even worse

And no his base which is probably 3 out of 10 Americans would support Trump and the coup even if he said openly it was a coup on behalf of Russia….but there is that other 70%

I mean Hitler’s situation was pretty similar..he had 30% but kind of faked playing by the rules of the Weimar Republic and by the time people realized what he was really up to there was no Weimar

I actually think the rise of Hitler is most analogous to Trump.. went to the Holocaust Memorial Museum a few weeks ago with my mom and the parallels are so striking..

We are just lucky we don’t live in a country with a parliamentary system and many viable political parties..
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:58:31 pm by Starsky »

Starsky

« Reply #417 on: September 27, 2021, 02:04:50 pm »
As an aside cause it’s been on my mind

When I first visited the Holocaust Memorial Museum in my 20s I just couldn’t really process it…

Going a couple of weeks ago with my mom (her parents, my grandparents, were polish and Lithuanian Jews) -a few decades later - it hit me so much harder… we only had three hours and probably needed another hour…  we got too bogged down in the early years… I plan to go again and spend more time on the second half

I think , like Hiroshima, everyone benefits from visiting this place… but it is pretty incredible and hard hitting… it’s not a “fun” time but feels like something I had to do l… really puts things in perspective

Space Freely

« Reply #418 on: September 27, 2021, 02:38:54 pm »
I agree about the relevance and importance of visiting the Holocaust Museum. I've been there at least twice. I think our daughter was a little young the last time we went. I seem to remember her wanting to push through a lot faster than we wanted to, but maybe she's just that way with all museums.

I also went to the concentration camp in Dachau solo when I was in my 20's, and man that experience packs a fucking tear-filled wallop. I suggested going to it on our summer vacation 2022, which begins and ends in Munich, but was quickly and loudly vetoed.

Side note: my wife is also Lithuanian and Polish, though not Jewish.

« Reply #419 on: September 27, 2021, 03:32:40 pm »
Side note: my wife is also Lithuanian and Polish, though not Jewish.
that she's knows of....lots of people hid their jewish heritage as to not get killed and then a generation later, no one told the grand kids
she done a 29 and me yet?
slack