Author Topic: Maybe we should just impeach Trump  (Read 68365 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Maybe we should just impeach Trump
« Reply #450 on: August 09, 2022, 06:56:29 am »
As it’s been said don’t mess with archivists, it’s been known for months they took classified documents with them to dump-a-loga.  And TFG alludes to what was going on with his statement, they were clearly working on getting that stuff back from there.  They probably had to send in agents with the proper clearance to get them.  My guess is stonewalling was happening, hence the search.  Of course The QOP think everything is politicized and lose their stuffing
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #451 on: August 09, 2022, 08:45:02 am »
I know this, uh, guy, who works at the National Archives, and uh...they don't have agents. They'd work with law enforcement agencies in support of recovering classified documents.,

/pedant

« Reply #452 on: August 09, 2022, 08:58:37 am »
the hutch negativity never stops ;)

Oliver Willis@owillis
the idea that youre going to prevent trump from running again because of some legal charge is liberal pipe dream stuff. never happening.
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #453 on: August 09, 2022, 10:15:19 am »
😐 🎶

« Reply #454 on: August 09, 2022, 10:30:23 am »
wow that is creepy, might have to make that my computer wallpaper
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #455 on: August 09, 2022, 11:28:19 am »

Kinda reminds me of this Robert Longo drawing used for Glenn Branca's "The Ascension".
😐 🎶

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #456 on: August 09, 2022, 11:42:14 am »
I like this guy’s take on this

"Donald Trump, you have a copy of the warrant. It explains what they were looking for, what statutes they think were violated, what judge signed off on that...If you believe this is such an abuse, release the warrant and let us decide for ourselves

https://twitter.com/morning_joe/status/1556992528376905728?s=21&t=3868li2absZlpKMYtOIORw

T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #457 on: August 09, 2022, 11:55:02 am »
Who am I kidding they are already fundraising off the event… what’s the truth when you can do the grift, beat your chest and air your grievances
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #458 on: August 09, 2022, 12:42:42 pm »
I know this, uh, guy, who works at the National Archives, and uh...they don't have agents. They'd work with law enforcement agencies in support of recovering classified documents.,

/pedant

your, uh, guy, is wrong.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #459 on: August 09, 2022, 01:27:22 pm »
today in the TFGs orbit

the TFG campaign's have released everyone from the NDAs signed with it  :)  (expect numerous book deals now)

a Federal Appeals court has ruled that TFGs tax returns can be released to the House Ways and Means committee    ;D
T.Rex

« Reply #460 on: August 09, 2022, 01:50:15 pm »
wow, that is news

it's like a shock and awe campaign the dems are running
almost too many things a once, but does mean that a few will stick even if some get thrown out on technicalities (which his lawyers are trying hard to find)
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2022, 02:03:05 pm »

/pedant

your, uh, guy, is wrong.

Well, true, every federal agency has an OIG office. But they're not special armed agents who go around executing FBI raids.

« Reply #462 on: August 09, 2022, 02:05:28 pm »
am I missing something here
I don't see people saying the NA agents swooped in for a no-knock warrant, they clearly have said FBI agents?
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #463 on: August 09, 2022, 03:11:50 pm »

/pedant

your, uh, guy, is wrong.

Well, true, every federal agency has an OIG office. But they're not special armed agents who go around executing FBI raids.

you are 100% correct, NA agents don't conduct FBI raids.  the FBI conducts FBI raids.
<sig>