Author Topic: COVID-19 2020  (Read 385888 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: COVID-19 2020
« Reply #675 on: March 31, 2020, 01:29:53 pm »
Ooooh if we get 9, we could do Brady Bunch"!
Yada would be upset when we made him the maid.
LVMH

« Reply #676 on: March 31, 2020, 01:35:16 pm »
Naturally, We Now Have a Cottage Industry of Coronavirus Truther Assholes

Over the weekend, a growing number of pro-Trump personalities decided that the way to prove that the media was overhyping the pandemic was to film places where cars and ambulances show up to drop patients off. If the entrances were quiet and the parking lots mostly empty, they claimed, that was proof that the coronavirus’ effects had been overstated. Inspired by the #FilmYourHospital hashtag

slack

shemptiness

« Reply #678 on: March 31, 2020, 03:59:14 pm »
goodness, sounds like the are using the same script from the impeachment, just changing the names
I do think there might be some value to this, but at the same time, why don't we focus on our mess and coverup

John Bolton@AmbJohnBolton
It’s very important Congress heed @SenRickScott and begin a comprehensive investigation of the @WHO  and their potential involvement in Communist China’s cover up of the coronavirus pandemic.

Quote Tweet
Rick Scott @SenRickScott
The @WHO receives millions of dollars in US taxpayer $$ and helped the Chinese Communist Party cover up a global pandemic.
Today, I'm calling for a Congressional investigation into what the WHO knew and when they knew it. Read more: http://bit.ly/SRS_WHO
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #679 on: March 31, 2020, 04:15:01 pm »
goodness, sounds like the are using the same script from the impeachment, just changing the names
I do think there might be some value to this, but at the same time, why don't we focus on our mess and coverup

It’s very important Congress heed @SenRickScott and begin a comprehensive investigation of the @WHO  and their potential involvement in Communist China’s cover up of the coronavirus pandemic.

Quote Tweet
Rick Scott @SenRickScott
The @WHO receives millions of dollars in US taxpayer $$ and helped the Chinese Communist Party cover up a global pandemic.
Today, I'm calling for a Congressional investigation into what the WHO knew and when they knew it. Read more: http://bit.ly/SRS_WHO

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/china-trolling-world-and-avoiding-blame/608332/

« Reply #680 on: March 31, 2020, 04:45:05 pm »
What’s the first specialty quarter of 2020?

Not a joke.

The next one has a pangolin (joke)
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #682 on: March 31, 2020, 08:32:13 pm »
i realize this makes me a horrible person, but: oh please oh please oh please oh please

Russian Hospital Chief Who Met Putin Last Week Has Coronavirus

<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #683 on: March 31, 2020, 08:39:22 pm »
i realize this makes me a horrible person, but: oh please oh please oh please oh please

I'll still be your friend.

« Reply #684 on: April 01, 2020, 08:36:19 am »
It just shocks me all the handshaking these leaders keep doing
Remember that Presser with all the CEO's on the WH lawn.   Would be crazy if Trump infected all those CEOs and they brought it back to their companies/home towns
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #685 on: April 01, 2020, 09:42:39 am »
Remember that Presser with all the CEO's on the WH lawn.   Would be crazy if Trump infected all those CEOs and they brought it back to their companies/home towns

Given what a germaphobe Trump is, I bet his hands were very clean before shaking those CEO hands. And I bet he didn't touch his face and immediately washed his hands after the presser.

I don't think they really know how much risk a quick one second handshake with an infected person is. Compared to say, siting close to them for an extended period of time, but not touching them. I've been trying to read more about the science end of it all but there's just a world of unknown at this point.

That said, he's supposed to be a leader, and those handshakes were not following social distancing codes.

I wonder if he's still shaking hands at this point, after seeing his fat fuck friend in a coma?

« Reply #686 on: April 01, 2020, 10:55:56 am »

Quote Tweet
Rick Scott @SenRickScott

I think this is a good idea...but let's wait until the summer.
Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1
Informal discussions have begun on Capitol Hill about possibly creating a panel to scrutinize the Trump administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic that would be modeled on the commission that investigated the 9/11 attacks.
slack

Got Haggis?

« Reply #687 on: April 01, 2020, 11:00:42 am »

Given what a germaphobe Trump is, I bet his hands were very clean before shaking those CEO hands. And I bet he didn't touch his face and immediately washed his hands after the presser.

I don't think they really know how much risk a quick one second handshake with an infected person is. Compared to say, siting close to them for an extended period of time, but not touching them. I've been trying to read more about the science end of it all but there's just a world of unknown at this point.

That said, he's supposed to be a leader, and those handshakes were not following social distancing codes.

I wonder if he's still shaking hands at this point, after seeing his fat fuck friend in a coma?

yeah it sure seems like its spread by simply breathing in the exhaled air of someone that has it - not just a cough or sneeze.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #688 on: April 01, 2020, 01:26:41 pm »

I'll still be your friend.

birds of a feather... ;D
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #689 on: April 01, 2020, 03:17:28 pm »
200,000 baby!