Author Topic: Insurrection 2021  (Read 67239 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Insurrection 2021
« Reply #270 on: September 24, 2021, 06:24:43 am »
Oh please… Cyber Ninjas are little more than a front for a bunch of libtards with ties to ANTIFA working on behalf of the deep state..

The only bodyblow will be legal fees, crowdfunded on the backs of people who vote against their better interests
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #271 on: September 24, 2021, 12:15:52 pm »
it is indeed interesting how quickly the GQP can go from hailing someone as their savior one day, to complete demonization the next.  "loyalty."
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #272 on: October 05, 2021, 04:48:04 pm »
Hell yeah!

Judge sentences Jan. 6 rioter to 45 days in jail for misdemeanor to deter others: ‘The country is watching.’

After a defense lawyer asked for probation, and a federal prosecutor suggested three months of home confinement for a Jan. 6 rioter convicted of illegally demonstrating at the U.S. Capitol, a federal judge on Monday said no to both. If the defendant “walks away with probation and a slap on the wrist,” U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan said, “that’s not going to deter anyone from trying what he did again.”

So Chutkan sentenced Matthew C. Mazzocco to 45 days in jail, 60 hours of community service and $500 restitution for the damage done to the Capitol building. Of 11 defendants sentenced so far, Mazzocco is the first to receive a jail term when prosecutors had not asked for one.
😐 🎶

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2021, 01:48:44 pm »
Rick Wilson@TheRickWilson

I have some bad news. After multiple calls I have some extremely grim news.
As of now 1/6 commission is dead already, and will not enforce the subpoenas. 

Trump wins.

The 1/6 terror plot will go unexamined and unpunished.
To say I'm livid is putting it mildly.
This is staffed wrong, led wrong, and a gutless exercise to get back to talking about infrastructure.
They're not taking the risk seriously, they're not taking the  data before them seriously, and they're eager to run out the clock.
Livid.
I'm told that the whole plan is to bring in academics to examine the information from that day, when it should be a LE/IC style counterterrorism investigation.
The leadership has already decided to slow roll it and write a tsk tsk memo at the end.

"They're afraid of 1A implications." The FUCK?
How about being afraid of a mob coming to fucking kill you?

Democrats, never tell me again "We got this."
Because you don't have this.
Stay locked in your bubble that the modern GOP won't have a mob of Bannon's terrorists burn you to the ground and piss on the ashes.

An unpunished coup is a training exercise.
End.
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2021, 02:01:36 pm »
It's like my kids d once said. The D MD are right, but they're a bunch of pussies. They need to strap on some balls like the Republicans have.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2021, 02:14:24 am »
As of now 1/6 commission is dead already, and will not enforce the subpoenas. 

wuht?
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #276 on: October 12, 2021, 08:46:32 am »

Starsky

« Reply #277 on: October 12, 2021, 09:11:19 am »
Really!? Nuttier than Trump with covid taking a joyride in limo outside Walter Reed?

Or Trump with covid standing on White House balcony!?

How quickly people forget….during the Trump presidency we saw crazy stuff happening every day

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #278 on: October 12, 2021, 09:16:47 am »
I'm on Team Secession at this point. Half this country has lost their gd mind.

Space Freely

« Reply #279 on: October 12, 2021, 09:28:52 am »
Really!? Nuttier than Trump with covid taking a joyride in limo outside Walter Reed?

Or Trump with covid standing on White House balcony!?

How quickly people forget….during the Trump presidency we saw crazy stuff happening every day

Good points. Correction, nuttiest thing I've seen today. But it's early.

Space Freely

« Reply #280 on: October 12, 2021, 09:29:56 am »
I'm on Team Secession at this point. Half this country has lost their gd mind.

How would that work, logistically? Would my kid have to go to a different school than my neighbor with the Youngkin sign?

Starsky

« Reply #281 on: October 12, 2021, 09:35:01 am »
It wouldn’t work….obviously

But it’s kind of fun to fantasize about….

« Reply #282 on: October 12, 2021, 11:58:13 am »
Nuttiest thing I've ever seen.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1447309413249912840
made me puke on my computer when I saw that
really is absolutely insane, I think even worse than starskys examples (not that those aren't outrageous)

Ashlie is 100% a terroist/criminal and died not complying with a clear warning from a federal officer in an attack on the fuckin' Capitol...
It shocks me that we live in a time where a former president would side with the terroist and not the federal officer!!

another fucked up thing Team trump is doing... endorsing Secretaries of State..ya know pretty bureaucratic type of position that most people wouldn't be able to name their current states SoS...but this is so when there are a few states where he can find some votes...he put that person in power and likely expect a little Quidproquo
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2021, 03:25:38 pm »
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2021, 03:49:47 pm »
White Privilege, even in jail

i'm confused by that story... i get the impression the judge is describing more than just the one instance of the inmate not getting wrist surgery, he's alleging widespread violations of civil rights.. or is he?  what are these violations?  are the 1/6 inmates being treated unfairly, or not?  is the story here that a white judge is "coming to the rescue" of the 1/6 defendants because they're also white (implication: if the defendants were non-white, they would have a judge advocating for them)? 
<sig>