Author Topic: The Armageddon Election 2024 Or Apocalypse 2024  (Read 54835 times)

Hutch

Re: The Armageddon Election 2024 Or Apocalypse 2024
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2023, 11:46:26 am »
We are paying for?

Israel is a highly developed wealthy country. You seem to think it’s 1955!

We give money and weapons to our friends and even sometimes our frenemies. Egypt, Jordan get our money etc.

Israel is not dependent on our aid.

Heck they have like 15 Nobel Prize winners!

Have you ever visited the Middle East? Israel is like a beacon on the hill compared to the repressive totalitarian states around them! I mean Arabs in Israel vote. Heck the Palestinians don’t even have a functioning democracy. I mean either Hamas are being elected by the people of Gaza or they are dictators.  Take your picky. I place most of the blame for the situation the Palestinians are in on the Palestinians and their supposed Arab friends who do nothing for them.

But yeah…blame Israel and the Jews…it’s always the Jews to blame….they just had 1300 people plus blown to bits by terrorists who have more than 200 hostages including Americans and let’s blame Israel for genocide.

Give me a break.

Hutch

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2023, 11:49:32 am »
hey look nkotb, Hutch has been an expert on middle eastern affairs with a focus on Hamas since I was suckin' my moms teet.

Current obliteration of children, babies, and innocents don't matter in this situation.

Oh no did I hurt your feelings?? Yada, just stop

And don’t take my statements out of context or ascribe things to me that I never said.

Propagandist.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 11:53:57 am by Hutch »

Yada

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2023, 12:08:14 pm »
hey look nkotb, Hutch has been an expert on middle eastern affairs with a focus on Hamas since I was suckin' my moms teet.

Current obliteration of children, babies, and innocents don't matter in this situation.

And don’t take my statements out of context or ascribe things to me that I never said.

Propagandist.

No... you didn't hurt my feelings at all, but your cold heart is showing, that's for sure.

What statements did I take out of context? You told me I couldn't provide you with any facts that you didn't know and you've backed the Palestinian people since I was a baby... so pretty sure i'm quoting you.

nkotb

« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2023, 01:37:46 pm »
lol come on man

We are paying for?

We give money and weapons to our friends and even sometimes our frenemies. Egypt, Jordan get our money etc.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2023, 03:36:25 pm »
Just checking in for my daily update on how our own personal Lincoln/Douglas debate is proceeding. All good, I see.
LVMH

Hutch

« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2023, 03:39:39 pm »
I do not agree!

Space Freely

« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2023, 03:41:39 pm »
Listening to you guys makes me realize why my wife implores me to stop talking about politics.

nkotb

« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2023, 03:41:58 pm »
WOW

it’s always the Jews to blame

Hutch

« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2023, 03:50:40 pm »

Propagandist.

No... you didn't hurt my feelings at all, but your cold heart is showing, that's for sure.

What statements did I take out of context? You told me I couldn't provide you with any facts that you didn't know and you've backed the Palestinian people since I was a baby... so pretty sure i'm quoting you.

Oh now I am cold hearted.

For what? Saying I leave it up to Israel to determine what they need to do for their security in the wake of an unprecedented terrorist attack? That is the extent of my statement and I stand by it but you seem to draw an inference that I condone mass murder.

I never said Israel should do what you seem to accuse them of doing.

Gotta say Yada I am surprised at what you are accusing me of. I can take it but you should be careful about making such assumptions. It’s one thing to have different positions or opinions but when you start saying those with opinions different to yours are condoning mass murder….at that point I would say the conversation is over. Good day.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:53:08 pm by Hutch »

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2023, 04:04:31 pm »
Do I need to post pictures of kittens again??

T.Rex

Hutch

« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2023, 04:10:24 pm »
Couldn’t hurt….

Yada

« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2023, 04:38:18 pm »

Propagandist.

Oh now I am cold hearted.

For what? Saying I leave it up to Israel to determine what they need to do for their security in the wake of an unprecedented terrorist attack? That is the extent of my statement and I stand by it but you seem to draw an inference that I condone mass murder.

I never said Israel should do what you seem to accuse them of doing.

Gotta say Yada I am surprised at what you are accusing me of. I can take it but you should be careful about making such assumptions. It’s one thing to have different positions or opinions but when you start saying those with opinions different to yours are condoning mass murder….at that point I would say the conversation is over. Good day.

Give me a break... did I hurt your feelings hutch?

You're the one that insisted on this conversation happening on the forum.

Edit: and yes, you are condoning mass murder if you feel that Israel is handling this the way it should be.

nkotb

« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2023, 05:01:51 pm »
I do agree!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2023, 05:14:41 pm »
Kittens!

Enjoy your weekend, have a beer, listen to some records, go for a walk

T.Rex

Hutch

« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2023, 04:23:10 pm »
A lot of Arab Americans in Michigan….

Biden isn’t exactly threading the needle right now

Would hate to see a repeat of 2000 Florida where we lost election due to Elian G.