Author Topic: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......  (Read 14769 times)

Bags

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......
« on: January 20, 2004, 10:48:00 pm »
He's a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You can't privatize social security,  Stupid fucking people will invest it badly, lose it, and we'll STILL have to pay to keep them alive when they get motherfucking old.  We'll pay twice, but W will be dead by then, so what the hell does he care.

And it's the estate tax, not the death tax, you goddamn evil son of a bitch.

Yeah, and abstinence works.  That's right.  Oh my god, here he goes into the institution of marraige.  "One of the most endurable institutions in history."  It's about passing on property you GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASS-EATING AWFUL HEINOUS PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE.

"Our nation must defend the sanctity of marriage."  He's talking about going to war....my god.  "The same moral tradition that defends marriage" -- okay, so every divorced person is IMMORAL.  Remember that.  You said it.  You motherf***,

Well, a 10-year old believes in him.  That's something, right.

Moderators, if this is too profane, I'm sorry.  I'm screaming alone here in my apartment and I have to vent.  Take it down if you must.  I feel.....not better, but vented.

kurosawa-b/w

Re: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 10:54:00 pm »
This is why I purposely made other plans and did not watch the speech. I knew I would just start screaming and never stop. If we don't get this f*cking idiot out of office, I don't know what I'll do.

brennser

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 11:02:00 pm »
well done on actually being able to watch the state of the union - I'm hiding in my basement pretending its not happening (that and my wife gets really pissed off when I start screaming obscenities at the TV in front of our daughter)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2004, 11:04:00 pm »
i just got done watching the unrated version of old school  :D
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2004, 11:08:00 pm »
sorry i couldn't resist this one...  

your one fuck over the line   ;)
T.Rex

Bags

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 11:16:00 pm »
I knew I'd be insanely crazy, but I had to watch.  I feel that if I'm going to rant and rave, I have to be informed on what  he's seeing.  It's the reason I tried to listen to Rush Limbaugh once -- it's hard to justify that you hate him if you've never listened.

Okay Dems, respond WELL PLLUU-UUEEEEEZZZZ

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 11:20:00 pm »
John Kerry sure does have nice hair...

And Nancy Pelozzi is definitely the hottest Nancy in DC, if not the hottest politician.

sonickteam2

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2004, 11:25:00 pm »
Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:
  This is why I purposely made other plans and did not watch the speech. I knew I would just start screaming and never stop. If we don't get this f*cking idiot out of office, I don't know what I'll do.
O CANADA , OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND....

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2004, 11:33:00 pm »
I didn't watch the State of the Union address because I know I would've flown into a rage and thrown a cinderblock through the TV screen.  And what's the good of that?

The man's an asshole.  Far more depressing is that the majority of Americans apparently go for his assholeness.

DOOMlink
_\|/_

Bags

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2004, 11:49:00 pm »
Uh oh.  Newt Gingrich is on NBC as a talking head.  It's possible things are gonna fly again in this apt.....

HEY, Jon Stewart's on now -- WAY makes up for Newt (especially since I didn't listen to him).

Guiny

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2004, 09:55:00 am »
Well if ya'll didnt like the speech then i wouldnt suggest watching the elections either....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Celeste

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 10:41:00 am »
Originally posted by Bags:
  He's a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid FUCK!!!!
you gots ta chill!!!

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2004, 10:47:00 am »
The two most important parts of the State of the Union:

1. Pro athletes must get off steroids, NOW!
 2. We must start drug testing schoolchildren.

Thanks, ya big dumb drunken cokehead.

Bags

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 10:52:00 am »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee_a.k.a _Guiny:
  Well if ya'll didnt like the speech then i wouldnt suggest watching the elections either....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Don't count your eggs, my friend.

"When given a choice between an unnamed Democrat and Mr. Bush, 43 percent of the registered voters polled said they would vote for Mr. Bush, while 45 percent said they would vote for the Democrat."

New York Times/CBS poll
 Article in NY Times 1/18/04

eros

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2004, 10:56:00 am »
I did get a laugh when he said "Key provisions of the Patriot Act are set to expire next year" and got some (unintentional I assume) applause.

And what the hell was Tom Brady doing there?  As if I needed another reason to root for the Panthers.
ʎɐʍou