Author Topic: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......  (Read 14773 times)

nkotb

Re: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2004, 10:59:00 am »
Really, at times, I can't believe Bush has the balls to say or do a lot of the things he says or does.  But this time, he has crossed the line, in my opinion.  Having his speech run instead of 24 is over the line.  Doesn't this idiot know what he's doing to me?  I'm DYING here!

ggw

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2004, 11:01:00 am »
Originally posted by eros:
  I did get a laugh when he said "Key provisions of the Patriot Act are set to expire next year" and got some (unintentional I assume) applause.
Those applause were intentional.

And what the hell was Tom Brady doing there?  
He's the new spokesperson for the "Patriot" Act......

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2004, 11:01:00 am »
  And what the hell was Tom Brady doing there?  As if I needed another reason to root for the Panthers.
I'm sure he was thrilled to have his picture on TV when Bush started yelling "Stop steroid use now!"

sonickteam2

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2004, 11:04:00 am »
i would vote for Tom Brady for president.

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2004, 11:07:00 am »
He looks like one of the slimy "hunks" from the new average joe series.

I'd vote for Peyton Manning, who looks more like a network administrator or John Edwards' younger brother, over Tom brady.

Originally posted by sonickteam2:
  i would vote for Tom Brady for president.

Celeste

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2004, 11:19:00 am »
Ashton Kutcher likes John Edwards

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2004, 11:20:00 am »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  The two most important parts of the State of the Union:

1. Pro athletes must get off steroids, NOW!
 2. We must start drug testing schoolchildren.

Thanks, ya big dumb drunken cokehead.
really?

I wonder if they'll be testing for Ritalin use...

Why must politico's from the right insist on living in the 50's.  It wasn't completely the idyllic moral era that everyone wants to remember it as.  

Isn't it ironic that the Equal Right Amendment couldn't be enacted. Yet I fear that an amendment to define marriage as being women and man would be a slam dunk, given all the bible belt states that would pass it in an heartbeat.

So much for freedom of choice...
T.Rex

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2004, 11:28:00 am »
Originally posted by Bags:
  He's a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[...]
Hey Samsonite, take a chill pill.  The main goal of Bush's state of the union harangue was to inflame media junkies like yourself...apparently it worked, too!  

Do you really think that having a Democrat will change anything?  The only dem who would upset the balance is Sharpton.  He would doubtless replace the secret sevice detail with his own 'fruit of islam' goons.  That would really be must see TV.  Pay-per-view even!

mankie

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2004, 11:33:00 am »
I'm surprised anybody watched the burbling idiot when Keen Eddie started on Bravo last night.

Keen Eddie v Dumb Dubya....no contest, oh and my wife says he's hot. (Eddie that is!)

Celeste

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2004, 11:34:00 am »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:
  Do you really think that having a Democrat will change anything?
words of wisdom from the resident phreak

Bags

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2004, 11:35:00 am »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:

Originally posted by Bags:
 [qb] He's a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 qb]
Hey Samsonite, take a chill pill. [/b]
Hey Samsonite -- that's great!

Can't help my ranting.  I care.

Bags

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2004, 11:37:00 am »
Originally posted by mankie:
  I'm surprised anybody watched the burbling idiot when Keen Eddie started on Bravo last night.

Taped Keen Eddie, Mank.  I'm not crazy, after all.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2004, 12:11:00 pm »
The whole Temporary Worder Program really pisses me off too.  He acts like he's doing all these poor Mexican immigrants a big favor by letting them work in the US under this new program.  Really he's just providing his evil fucking big business cronies with a cheap, easily exploitable workforce.  

Can't find any Americans to work in your factories for minimum wage?  Have I got a solution for you!!  How about a bunch of poor Mexicans?  They'll do just about anything for next to nothing!

sonickteam2

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2004, 12:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:
  The whole Temporary Worder Program really pisses me off too.  He acts like he's doing all these poor Mexican immigrants a big favor by letting them work in the US under this new program.  Really he's just providing his evil fucking big business cronies with a cheap, easily exploitable workforce.  

Can't find any Americans to work in your factories for minimum wage?  Have I got a solution for you!!  How about a bunch of poor Mexicans?  They'll do just about anything for next to nothing!
exactly!! and then, all the hispanics that CAN vote for president will vote for Bush cause "he likes Mexicans"
    what a guy. at least, what they dont know, is that we're gonna make em all join the army in 2 years when everyone stops enlisting cause its a bum job.

mankie

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2004, 12:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:

Not to mention they keep America's gardens impeccable.