Author Topic: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......  (Read 14774 times)

Re: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2004, 12:26:00 pm »
And Columbia Road and Mt Pleasant Ave. littered with trash and empty booze bottles.

Originally posted by mankie:

Originally posted by chaz:
  The whole Temporary Worder Program really pisses me off too.  He acts like he's doing all these poor Mexican immigrants a big favor by letting them work in the US under this new program.  Really he's just providing his evil fucking big business cronies with a cheap, easily exploitable workforce.  

Can't find any Americans to work in your factories for minimum wage?  Have I got a solution for you!!  How about a bunch of poor Mexicans?  They'll do just about anything for next to nothing!
Not to mention they keep America's gardens impeccable. [/b]

mankie

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2004, 12:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
 [QB] And Columbia Road and Mt Pleasant Ave. littered with trash and empty booze bottles.

They're too busy keeping old whitey's gardens clean to worry about their own hood!

(let me guess...Corona bottles right?)

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2004, 01:12:00 pm »
At least they're Christians.  

Al Sharpton would doubtless ammend the constitution to "One Nation, Under Allah."

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2004, 01:17:00 pm »
Oh yeah and abstinence in place of real sex ed.  Yeah right.  This is really working well in Texas.....teenage pregnancy and aids infection rates among teenagers are among the highest in the US.

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2004, 01:20:00 pm »
I dunno, Flawd and I'm sure a few other board members don't seem to have trouble sticking to abstinence.

Oh yeah and abstinence in place of real sex ed.  Yeah right.  This is really working well in Texas.....teenage pregnancy and aids infection rates among teenagers are among the highest in the US.

chaz

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2004, 01:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:
  At least they're Christians.  

Al Sharpton would doubtless ammend the constitution to "One Nation, Under Allah."
Newsflash Dupek........Al Sharpton is not Muslim...he's some kind of Christian.  Pentecostal, I think.  Hence the title "Reverend".

J'Mal

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2004, 01:36:00 pm »
Exactly where does the good rev sharpton preach?  Does he have a church?  In what church can one hear the rev jesse preach?

Sharpton's already won.  He's displaced his rival JJ as "civil rights leader."

grotty

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2004, 01:39:00 pm »
My favorite part was early on when he repeatedly mentioned how it's America against the "Thugs and Killers" and then he proceeded to boast about the number of Iraqi and Al Queda leaders that the US has either captured or killed.

I guess killing is only bad if it's being done to you.

And how about a very sickly looking Ted Kennedy getting tons of airtime for his disbelieving, disapproving head shakes? Pretty funny stuff.

The whole thing is a joke - it's just an uncontested PR hour & it's the last one I'll watch.

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2004, 01:45:00 pm »
  Newsflash Dupek........Al Sharpton is not Muslim...he's some kind of Christian.  Pentecostal, I think.  Hence the title "Reverend".
So what's with the 'Fruit of Islam' bodyguards then?  Last time I checked they were a part of Louis Farrah-Khan's Nation of Islam.  The same Farrah-Khan who regularly jets around the globe to meet with his close friends, Saddam & Muammar.

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2004, 01:52:00 pm »
The scary thing about living in DC is having to live in a city where 31% of the Dems voted for that nut Sharpton. Time to move to the burbs with the normal people.

chaz

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2004, 01:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:

So what's with the 'Fruit of Islam' bodyguards then?  Last time I checked they were a part of Louis Farrah-Khan's Nation of Islam.  The same Farrah-Khan who regularly jest around the globe to meet with his close friends, Saddam & Muammar. [/b]
I've no idea about the Fruit of Islam guys, other than the fact that aspects of Sharpton's agenda probably mirror that of many Islamic American leaders thus placing them all at the same place at the same time and on the same team.  But I'm absolutely certain that Sharpton is not a Muslim.

brennser

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2004, 02:01:00 pm »
The scary thing about living in DC is having to live in a city where 31% of the Dems voted for that nut Sharpton.  
thats a meaningless statistic - only one of the major candidates was even on the ballot (Dean, who won the primary) - if they had all been on the ballot Sharptons tally would have been much lower

Time to move to the burbs with the normal people.  
oh, you mean with the normal people who keep reelecting Jim Moran?

J'Mal

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by grotty:
  My favorite part was early on when he repeatedly mentioned how it's America against the "Thugs and Killers" and then he proceeded to boast about the number of Iraqi and Al Queda leaders that the US has either captured or killed.

I guess killing is only bad if it's being done to you.
If you can't tell the difference between killing terrorists, and killing innocent people, you're dumber than bush.

grotty

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2004, 02:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by J'Mal:
 qb]
If you can't tell the difference between killing terrorists, and killing innocent people, you're dumber than bush. [/QB][/QUOTE]
 So...the US didn't kill any innocent people in Irag or Afganistan?

and

You don't think our actions in the middle East and throughout the world are sometimes viewed as hostile or even terroristic?

I guess it's ok though because we're the US and you're an American - fuck 'em.

Me = dumb...maybe
 You = closeminded, myopic and lemming-like...definitely

J'Mal

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2004, 02:30:00 pm »
The U.S. doesn't deliberately target innocent people for the sake of instilling terror.

If an innocent person dies in an attack on an al qaeda compound, that is hardly equivalent to innocent people dying because their killers intend to kill them, such as at the world trade center.

and no, i don't agree with every aspect of U.S. foreign policy, but in no way can anything the U.S. does be equated to the 9/11 attacks.  and nothing justifies those disgusting massacres.