Author Topic: wheeee.... legal drugs!  (Read 90746 times)

Space Freely

Re: wheeee.... legal drugs!
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2023, 08:02:26 pm »
I mean you cite her age as if it’s a strike against her.

I was always taught one should have respect for the elderly. If it bothers an elderly lady I think those smoking should stop. It’s actually rude.

Who me? My point in citing her age was to ask people to cut her some slack. Completely agree 100% with you about respecting the elderly.

« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2023, 08:04:23 pm »
Weed users can ingest their drugs like every other drug user.

i've tried snorting weed.  DO NOT RECOMMEND.hat is known as meta-trolling.
I snorted when I read that!
slack

« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2023, 08:07:12 pm »
good weed has a great smell, smoked or unsmoked. almost like perfume. the easiest best way to consume weed without smoke is to make tea. just boil water, put a bud in, and let it sit for a couple of hours. it's like an edible though, drink too much and you might wind up in the hospital.
can confirm.
although never tried the Tea route...will have to get back to you on that
slack

Starsky

« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2023, 08:23:10 pm »
I mean you cite her age as if it’s a strike against her.

I was always taught one should have respect for the elderly. If it bothers an elderly lady I think those smoking should stop. It’s actually rude.

Who me? My point in citing her age was to ask people to cut her some slack. Completely agree 100% with you about respecting the elderly.

No, not you…my mistake.. I was just making a point I guess and thought someone else had mentioned her age but apparently not

Also, just want to add:  the fact she is wealthy does not make her a bad person

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #289 on: January 16, 2023, 01:13:45 pm »
Fine, you can have a tourist visa to Julian’s America but you need to show proof of a return flight or you’ll be denied entry.
LVMH

« Reply #290 on: January 16, 2023, 01:26:54 pm »
Fine, you can have a tourist visa to Julian’s America but you need to show proof of a return flight or you’ll be denied entry.
Speaking of JA, does membership include a ticket to Davos still?
retail prices this year are in the $150k range
slack

Starsky

« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2023, 03:06:23 pm »
I just spent $269 on an LP box set by Joaquin Sabina and you want proof of a return ticket?

I am insulted.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2023, 05:58:51 pm »
I just spent $269 on an LP box set by Joaquin Sabina and you want proof of a return ticket?

I am insulted.
Keep going. I’m almost there.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2023, 06:35:17 pm »
good weed has a great smell, smoked or unsmoked. almost like perfume. the easiest best way to consume weed without smoke is to make tea. just boil water, put a bud in, and let it sit for a couple of hours. it's like an edible though, drink too much and you might wind up in the hospital.
can confirm.

so i'll need to refresh myself on stoner organo-chemistry, but i believe that cannabinoids are fat soluble, not water soluble.  so you'll do a lot better to heat/cook your weed with some lipids (AKA fats, oils, etc.).  that's why the traditional brownie is so effective: the butter and oils in the cake put the THC in solution and make it more bio-available.  perhaps add some half-and-half to your tea?  also, make sure the tea (and cream) are as hot as possible.  might even want to simmer for a few minutes.  smoking weed causes the THC to me aerosolized at hundreds of degrees... 212*F water (likely less) isn't going to transform THC as effectively.

like i said, i need to refresh on this... so take it all with a large bud.
<sig>

« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2023, 06:58:25 pm »
can confirm.

so i'll need to refresh myself on stoner organo-chemistry, but i believe that cannabinoids are fat soluble, not water soluble.  so you'll do a lot better to heat/cook your weed with some lipids (AKA fats, oils, etc.).  that's why the traditional brownie is so effective: the butter and oils in the cake put the THC in solution and make it more bio-available.  perhaps add some half-and-half to your tea?  also, make sure the tea (and cream) are as hot as possible.  might even want to simmer for a few minutes.  smoking weed causes the THC to me aerosolized at hundreds of degrees... 212*F water (likely less) isn't going to transform THC as effectively.

like i said, i need to refresh on this... so take it all with a large bud.
Yeah, I kinda forgot that too
we used to make a 'hot buttered bhang'  which you saute the pot in butter for a little bit, strain the solids, then add to black tea with some milk

slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2023, 03:54:24 pm »
we used to make a 'hot buttered bhang'  which you saute the pot in butter for a little bit, strain the solids, then add to black tea with some milk then add to black tea with some milk

you added butter to tea?  WHAT KIND OF A DRUG-ADDLED MONSTER ARE YOU?!?
<sig>

« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2023, 03:59:55 pm »
we used to make a 'hot buttered bhang'  which you saute the pot in butter for a little bit, strain the solids, then add to black tea with some milk then add to black tea with some milk

you added butter to tea?  WHAT KIND OF A DRUG-ADDLED MONSTER ARE YOU?!?
It's an Indian thing
this has vodka in it
https://recipes.timesofindia.com/us/beverage/cocktails/hot-buttered-bhaang/rs62981152.cms
slack

« Reply #297 on: January 18, 2023, 07:58:57 am »
Arlington gets its first dispensary
Right next to Galaxy hut
https://www.arlnow.com/2023/01/17/just-in-arlingtons-first-cannabis-dispensary-is-opening-in-clarendon-tomorrow/

I did not know about this

Last summer, a state law went into effect that removed the requirement for medical cannabis patients to register with the Commonwealth in order to purchase cannabis. Now, all patients need is a written certification for a licensed practitioner
slack

Starsky

« Reply #298 on: January 18, 2023, 09:16:24 am »
Is that the old cd cellar? If so perfect as staff used to smoke marijuana and the place smelled like it….

« Reply #299 on: March 04, 2023, 09:38:26 am »
https://www.vice.com/en/article/93k957/canada-bc-cocaine-sale

At least two companies in British Columbia, Canada, say they’ve received exemptions from the federal government allowing them to produce and distribute cocaine, heroin, MDMA, or magic mushrooms.
slack