Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 217953 times)

walkonby

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2010, 09:31:15 am »
J'Accuse: Sweden, Britain, and Interpol Insult Rape Victims Worldwide
by Naomi Wolf
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/jaccuse-sweden-britain-an_b_795899.html

In other words: Never in twenty-three years of reporting on and supporting victims of sexual assault around the world have I ever heard of a case of a man sought by two nations, and held in solitary confinement without bail in advance of being questioned -- for any alleged rape, even the most brutal or easily proven. In terms of a case involving the kinds of ambiguities and complexities of the alleged victims' complaints -- sex that began consensually that allegedly became non-consensual when dispute arose around a condom -- please find me, anywhere in the world, another man in prison today without bail on charges of anything comparable.
(...)
It seems to send the message to women in the UK and Sweden that if you ever want anyone to take sex crime against you seriously, you had better be sure the man you accuse of wrongdoing has also happened to embarrass the most powerful government on earth.
(...)
Anyone who works in supporting women who have been raped knows from this grossly disproportionate response that Britain and Sweden, surely under pressure from the US, are cynically using the serious issue of rape as a fig leaf to cover the shameful issue of mafioso-like global collusion in silencing dissent. That is not the State embracing feminism. That is the State pimping feminism.

ahh . . . who cares.  i wasted enough of my oxygen on dickheads like you.  what a miserable fuck you are.  i'd hate to have the honour of calling you mine.  your mother must be so proud of everything you've become in life.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:33:35 am by walkonby »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2010, 01:01:59 am »
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2010, 01:06:10 am »

;D

walkonby

« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2010, 08:22:37 pm »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2011, 12:48:36 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/03/arkansas.falling.birds/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Nothing on the birds and fish?

Invisible UFO. Eye witnesses said they heard a loud boom before the birds started falling. Like a transformer exploding or something.
‼‼?‼‼

walkonby

« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2011, 02:30:32 pm »
it happened again.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40904491/ns/us_news-environment/

i think the 'fireworks for the new year celebration' theory just got debunked, since this happened three days after the first incident.  with the "biblical" floods in australia, mass downloading of songs off the internet and now this, one may turn to the end of times idealism; i mean we are less than two years from knowing what if anything will happen on december twenty-first, twenty twelve.  perhaps invisible objects are to blame, but from having countless birds collide into my windows . . . one would find mainly head and beak trauma, not mainly breast trauma like these birds suffered.  but then again what do i know, i listen to widespread panic.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2011, 03:32:48 pm »
Dunno the credibility of this site, but my friend just sent it to me *shrug*

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/336/601/10,000s_of_Birds_found_dead_in_Manitoba.html

It's over, pack it up.
‼‼?‼‼

walkonby

« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2011, 04:14:45 pm »
people are now claiming that this all has something to do with the government releasing bird flu and john wheeler's death.  now . . . it is getting good!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2011, 05:43:43 pm »
The 930 forum has cooties.  What else would explain why it's not included in club social media queries
T.Rex

walkonby

« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2011, 08:47:24 am »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40921795/ns/us_news-environment/

now in sweden.  i wonder what the excuse will be this time?

plus

http://www.petside.com/petsideblog/2011/01/dead-birds-and-fish-in-arkansas-explanations-abound.php

and

http://www.centredaily.com/2011/01/05/2433714/large-fish-kill-reported-in-chesapeake.html

all of this within one week of one another.  anybody see that episode of smallville where lex luther was testing some equipment underwater that produced sonic waves as a new age weapon . . . but killed all surrounded fish in the area.  "they'll always be more fish," i think is what he said.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #146 on: January 05, 2011, 10:11:36 am »
Is it possible that this has SOMETHING to do with the mass amounts of oil still floating around in the ocean?
‼‼?‼‼

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #147 on: January 05, 2011, 10:26:30 am »
Is it possible that this has SOMETHING to do with the mass amounts of oil still floating around in the ocean?

I've been thinking that about the fish but more so because of all of that horribly toxic Corexit than the oil. Of course, the oil is pretty bad too but the Corexit is even more toxic.

Though I had suspected the Corexit at first with all of the birds, I then thought differently once I found out that the birds had their insides pulverized. That wouldn't be due to a toxin. That sounds more like some sort of wave action like total sonic annihilation. Maybe from cell phone towers, the HAARP project or possibly some weird electro-magnetic disturbance.

Not sure if the birds and fish are related but the timing would make it seem so. Honestly don't know.

Wouldn't be surprised in the least if either of those corporations from Hell, Monsanto and Halliburton, are somehow involved. Not enough info at this stage to know much else yet though.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #148 on: January 05, 2011, 12:18:46 pm »
Some viral marketing from JJ Abrams perhaps...
‼‼?‼‼

ggw

« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2011, 02:51:10 pm »
In surely the creepiest of the first news stories in 2011 is the Arkansas dead bird phenomenon. On New Year's Eve Day, more than 3,000 dead birds, mostly red-winged blackbirds, were found scattering streets, yards, and rooftops in Beebe, Arkansas, and no one knows why.

Officials are guessing it's weather related, like lightning or high atmosphere hail, but what if it's something worse? Like the all-new bird flu or some awful man-made environmental mess?

Or, and I won't claim to be any sort of Bible expert, what if this is beginning of the end of the world?

Here are few well-known mentions about birds, in reference to the end of the world, from the Bible:

Ezekiel 38:20

The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

Hosea 4

Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land. There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed. Because of this the land dries up, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea are swept away ..."

Zephaniah 1:3

"I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth," declares the LORD.

Revelation 19:17
And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God" ...

Revelation 19:21

But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh ...

So far we have the 100,000 dead fish, 3,000 dead birds, and the earth trembling in Indiana of all places. Should we be worried? I mean, those who have faith are not worried, but what about everyone else?