Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 217945 times)

walkonby

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2010, 12:32:37 pm »
Our Julian didn't rape anyone though (as far as we know)

Totally bogus charges. Of course, the rest of the world knows that now.

I like how Assange's defenders have taken to trashing the credibility of the two real women behind those accusations... If Uncle Sam wanted to nail him, there are better ways to do it, and I think he is going to end up wishing that a Swedish jail is where his troubles end.

Assange?s accuser is a Swedish woman who just happens to have been publishing her work in a well-funded, anti-Castro group, that just happens to have links with a group led by a man at least one journalist describes as an agent of the CIA: the violent secret arm of America?s foreign policy.

She also happens to have been expelled from Cuba, a nation who just happens to be a global symbol of successful defiance of American foreign policy.

Despite her work in Sweden for the human right of gender equity, in Cuba she just happened associated with a group openly supported by a CIA agent who himself who committed mass murder when he actively participated in the terrorist bombing of a jetliner carrying a Cuban sports team, in an act that was of a piece with America?s secret foreign policy of violent attacks against Cuban state interests.

This same Swedish woman just happens to have gone to Swedish authorities to report she had sex with Julian Assange sans a condom and her report that was used as for Interpol to issue a ?Red Notice? informing the world?s police forces of charges against Julian Assange.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2010, 01:06:36 pm »

They postponed yesterday's Giants/Vikings game to give Brett Favre one more day to rest his shoulder so he can keep his streak alive.  Sort of like when the Orioles canceled that game in '97 due to "electrical problems" when everyone knows Ripken's wife was caught with Kevin Costner and they delayed the game to keep Ripken's streak alive.

Come on.  The Metrodome is "unplayable"?  I'd like to see evidence of this so-called "snow storm."

Brian

walkonby

« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2010, 01:26:22 pm »

They postponed yesterday's Giants/Vikings game to give Brett Favre one more day to rest his shoulder so he can keep his streak alive.  Sort of like when the Orioles canceled that game in '97 due to "electrical problems" when everyone knows Ripken's wife was caught with Kevin Costner and they delayed the game to keep Ripken's streak alive.

Come on.  The Metrodome is "unplayable"?  I'd like to see evidence of this so-called "snow storm."

Brian

i didn't know you read the christian science monitor.

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Sports/2010/1212/Brett-Favre-Metrodome-collapse-gives-Vikings-QB-time-to-heal

and who builds a blow up dome anyway . . . how gay.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2010, 02:11:25 pm »
Excellent work, Walkie! Not to mention, they had CONSENSUAL sex. You can look down on the man for his refusal to use a condom but the woman still agreed to have sex with him. It was only afterwards that the bitch turned on him. While he's not looking like the best guy to fool around with, that woman gives the rest of us a very bad name.

All the facts add up to the man being set up to be nabbed for anything they could get him on. Like how they used the IRS to nab Al Capone. Whether or not you like the guy, this is how all appears at this time. Some believe that he was working for that evil globalist bastard George Soros while others think that he was duped by him. Apparently, he did accept millions to run Wikileaks. Maybe not a smart move in hindsight.

-Edit-
Looks like a major international bitch fight in the making! If this is a jailable offence, then they'd need to build many, many more prisons for so many of our 'friends'. Maybe you too, Doom.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:58:42 pm by Jaguar »

walkonby

« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2010, 03:03:28 pm »
if they could throw people in jail for bitch fights . . . i'd had life a long time ago.   ;D

walkonby

« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2010, 03:03:39 pm »
if they could throw people in jail for bitch fights . . . i'd had life a long time ago.   ;D

plus no parole, for double posts

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2010, 10:14:20 pm »
It's sad to see Assange's supporters trashing women alleging rape, sadder still when I realize people I know would sink that low.  :(   Even Assange's other Wikileaks colleagues are now distancing themselves from him.

Anyway, Assange is eventually going to end up in a U.S. prison for espionage.   There's no need for something as crude as made-up rape charges.  Most people are focused on the publication of the stolen material, and concluding that is protected speech.  That is correct -- however, the crime lies not in the publication, it lies in the aiding/abetting of the theft of the material in the first place.  Pvt. Manning couldn't have done what he did without Assange, which is why both of them are going to suffer the same fate -- a long term in a U.S. cell.   

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:16:57 pm by Doctor Doom »
_\|/_

ggw

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2010, 01:29:55 pm »

nkotb

Jaguar

« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2010, 06:39:48 pm »
 ::)  The guy is not a rapist.  ::)

walkonby

« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2010, 07:08:40 pm »
maybe he meant michael moore love "rapists" as in rap-artists, seeing how julian has a rap sheet.  maybe he likes rap music too.  and maybe he likes those yummy orange julius drinks you used to be able to get at the mall.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2010, 07:15:59 pm »
It's sad to see Assange's supporters trashing women alleging rape, sadder still when I realize people I know would sink that low.  :(   Even Assange's other Wikileaks colleagues are now distancing themselves from him.

Anyway, Assange is eventually going to end up in a U.S. prison for espionage.   There's no need for something as crude as made-up rape charges.  Most people are focused on the publication of the stolen material, and concluding that is protected speech.  That is correct -- however, the crime lies not in the publication, it lies in the aiding/abetting of the theft of the material in the first place.  Pvt. Manning couldn't have done what he did without Assange, which is why both of them are going to suffer the same fate -- a long term in a U.S. cell.   

Jesus.  You and Jaguar must not get laid.  Like, AT ALL.  I'm sure Walkie could probably help you out on that.  Christmas money, you know.

You both sound like this crazy bitch:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/interpol-the-worlds-datin_b_793033.html

Brian

walkonby

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2010, 07:33:01 pm »
need sex for christmas?  yeah, i can help

Jaguar

« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2010, 07:44:41 pm »
Dear Brian,

Suspect a little projection on your part.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Merry Christmas!

Love;
Jaguar & Dr. Doom

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2010, 03:01:50 am »
J'Accuse: Sweden, Britain, and Interpol Insult Rape Victims Worldwide
by Naomi Wolf
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/jaccuse-sweden-britain-an_b_795899.html

In other words: Never in twenty-three years of reporting on and supporting victims of sexual assault around the world have I ever heard of a case of a man sought by two nations, and held in solitary confinement without bail in advance of being questioned -- for any alleged rape, even the most brutal or easily proven. In terms of a case involving the kinds of ambiguities and complexities of the alleged victims' complaints -- sex that began consensually that allegedly became non-consensual when dispute arose around a condom -- please find me, anywhere in the world, another man in prison today without bail on charges of anything comparable.
(...)
It seems to send the message to women in the UK and Sweden that if you ever want anyone to take sex crime against you seriously, you had better be sure the man you accuse of wrongdoing has also happened to embarrass the most powerful government on earth.
(...)
Anyone who works in supporting women who have been raped knows from this grossly disproportionate response that Britain and Sweden, surely under pressure from the US, are cynically using the serious issue of rape as a fig leaf to cover the shameful issue of mafioso-like global collusion in silencing dissent. That is not the State embracing feminism. That is the State pimping feminism.
<sig>