Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 232431 times)

runwhiteyrun06

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2010, 11:32:44 am »
DFA is on to something here.  I'd liek to see an alien movie where they either don't even contact humans at all and we both live in total isolation from each other, or one where they show up and are completely ambivalent to us, giving us the silent treatment for the whole film.  Genius!

I Honestly wouldn't be surprised. If it is, then it's genius. If not, then it's probably balloons.

Skyeline = rip off of ID4 = rip off of War of The Worlds

With alien movies, they're either friendly and cute [ET, Close Encounters] or they're evil Earth destroying bastards [every other god damn alien movie ever]

It's like romcoms.

I can't think of literature or movies where this example is present, but the most likely scenario would seem to be a highly advanced race that doesn't interfere with us until we reached a certain social and technological level.

The universe is infinite, there is bound to be civilizations that are vastly beyond us.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2010, 11:36:05 am »
DFA is on to something here.  I'd liek to see an alien movie where they either don't even contact humans at all and we both live in total isolation from each other, or one where they show up and are completely ambivalent to us, giving us the silent treatment for the whole film.  Genius!

I Honestly wouldn't be surprised. If it is, then it's genius. If not, then it's probably balloons.

Skyeline = rip off of ID4 = rip off of War of The Worlds

With alien movies, they're either friendly and cute [ET, Close Encounters] or they're evil Earth destroying bastards [every other god damn alien movie ever]

It's like romcoms.
How about one where we're the alien? Boom, Planet 51:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762125/
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2010, 11:46:37 am »

brilliant - have you been hanging out with Relaxer? ;D

I can't think of literature or movies where this example is present, but the most likely scenario would seem to be a highly advanced race that doesn't interfere with us until we reached a certain social and technological level.

star trek
<sig>

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2010, 11:49:32 am »
Runwhiteyrun06, are you familiar with the (Frank) Drake theory?

These definitely have nothing whatsoever to do with some marketing campaign. They've been all over the place for many, many decades. The media has just gotten much more friendly about actually reporting them without turning it into some opinionated point and laugh piece. Obviously, some are just mistaken objects such as balloons and such but a lot are something much, much different. A lot are probably just very highly secret 'black projects' which are more often thought to be so for the triangular types. Saw one of those in Delaware a couple years ago. And then there are those which are much, much more questionable that sometimes even have other very weird experiences involved with them. Not assuming anything on those including so much of the bs the media and powers that be try to insist are nothing but weather balloons. Total bs on that line of crap! The research is very extensive with some being quite good while some is just plane full of crap. Definitely makes for some very fun and interesting reading.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2010, 11:51:56 am »
i wasn't serious about the marketing campaign thing.
<sig>

runwhiteyrun06

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2010, 11:55:52 am »
I know about the Drake equation, but I did not know until now that it only factored the Milky Way Galaxy.

Jaguar

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2010, 12:12:09 pm »
The government is starting to put up all kinds of Big Brother drones so I suspect we'll hear about even more, although I think most of them tend to be fairly high altitude which won't really be noticed other than maybe at the odd times.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2010, 12:50:34 pm »

brilliant - have you been hanging out with Relaxer? ;D

star trek

STNG episode
😐 🎶

Jaguar

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2010, 12:59:49 pm »
Then there are the parallel and inter-dimensional theories. Also, the hollow or inner Earth theories. And if you really want to go all out and combined all sorts of history and sciences, look into the theory about the Nazis and flying saucers in Antartica.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:02:04 pm by Jaguar »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2010, 02:34:33 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321751/After-New-York-UFO-sightings-explain-mirror-image-El-Paso.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Whoa. Invisible triangular shaped 'UFO' in daylight and at night.0 Great pics from all the recent ones in that article.

At any angle any lights could do this, i get it. Weird though anyway!
‼‼?‼‼

walkonby

« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2010, 07:08:31 pm »
yes, predictable.  both in actual occurence and yet another post.  but those earthquakes keep on rolling in as if to signal the not so niceties.  se v en point five.  we need an earthquake song thread.

here's one

all shook up - elvis.  he's full of conspiracy.  how fitting.

walkonby

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2010, 06:20:03 pm »

they can control our (and countless others) government.  they make the vatican look like a dime store mom and pop enterprise.  soon they will control you.  and then we will become mutants and die.  the end, for real.

Jaguar

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2010, 09:05:13 pm »
Monsanto = EVIL!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 09:24:40 pm by Jaguar »

walkonby

« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2010, 05:07:41 pm »
i don't want to go to dc anymore.  too scary.  the day will happen, and i don't want it to be on the day i decide to see a concert, take in a museum or go to a nice restaurant in the city, when the asshole(s) make the move.  the mall is shut down right now because of a suspicious vehicle.  i want everybody to be a clone of ronald mcdonald, wouldn't that be awesome.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2010, 09:26:42 am »
Meh. Don't let the terrorists control your life.
‼‼?‼‼