Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 214480 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2011, 07:07:46 pm »

The Pennsylvania's DA office knew the Sandusky grand jury results would be the end of Paterno.  But they waited until he got the all time wins record to release their findings.

....which ties into the question that many have about why Sandusky wasn't prosecuted for 1998
incident(s).  Because the District Attorney in the case mysteriously disappeared in 2005:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sports/ncaafootball/questions-on-sandusky-wrapped-in-2005-gricar-mystery.html

Mark my words.  This thing is going to be College Football's Watergate with Paterno as Nixon (obviously.)  It sort of makes Reggie Bush and tattoos at Ohio State seem less important.

Brian

dude . . . you know i have a mancrush on you.  you never disappoint.  i think in a former life, one of us was darth vader and the other was luke.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2011, 10:10:00 am »
after listening to chris from coldplay on stern today . . . i sort of now like them. 

this is how we know you're gay.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2011, 10:16:03 am »
after listening to chris from coldplay on stern today . . . i sort of now like them. 

because i listen to stern . . . interesting.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2011, 10:56:20 am »

That's from "40 Year-Old Virgin".  When Paul Rudd's character decides to try celebacy, Seth Rogan's character objects which leads to a very homoerotic dialogue exchange whilst playing video games.

I once saw the audio over a Batman and Superman cartoon on YouTube.  Highly recommended.

Brian

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34:25 am »
Cal: You're gay, now?
David: No, I'm not gay. I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
Cal: How? Cause you're gay? And you can tell who other gay people are?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2011, 11:46:42 am »
nice!

this trying to be in a good mood all the time is better when you listen to polyphonic spree while doing it.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #261 on: November 10, 2011, 12:53:34 pm »
Can someone clarify something for me please.  Why in the hell did they not prosecute that dude after the grand jury met way back when.  And what recent developments were there that caused charges to be filed now, so many years later?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2011, 04:16:36 pm »
Cal: You're gay, now?
David: No, I'm not gay. I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
Cal: How? Cause you're gay? And you can tell who other gay people are?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.
You missed my favorite:
David: "You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says: 'I love it when balls are in my face.'"
Cal: "That's gay?"
‼‼?‼‼

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #263 on: November 10, 2011, 06:04:17 pm »
Can someone clarify something for me please.  Why in the hell did they not prosecute that dude after the grand jury met way back when.  And what recent developments were there that caused charges to be filed now, so many years later?

Because the prosecutor...DISAPPEARED.  His body has never been found:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sports/ncaafootball/questions-on-sandusky-wrapped-in-2005-gricar-mystery.html?_r=1

And here's another conspiracy theory:  Sandusky pimped young boys to big donors:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/penn-state-scandal-rumors-sandusky-pimping_n_1086099.html

Brian
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:48:52 pm by Brian_Wallace »

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #264 on: November 10, 2011, 07:08:07 pm »

That's from "40 Year-Old Virgin".  When Paul Rudd's character decides to try celebacy, Seth Rogan's character objects which leads to a very homoerotic dialogue exchange whilst playing video games.

I once saw the audio over a Batman and Superman cartoon on YouTube.  Highly recommended.

Brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkiIIk0ygks

Brian

vansmack

« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2011, 07:58:42 pm »

This is what we're all wondering.  It's also why, while I hate to admit it, I agreed with Brian when he said there's much more to come on this.  It is a potentially a HUGE cover-up crossing many streams of State College, PA - university, nonprofit and government entity a like.   

I too think we're all just scratching at the surface of what's to come of this one.  And I'm the last one to be a conspiracy theorist.
27>34

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2011, 09:35:24 pm »

Because the prosecutor...DISAPPEARED.  His body has never been found:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sports/ncaafootball/questions-on-sandusky-wrapped-in-2005-gricar-mystery.html?_r=1

And here's another conspiracy theory:  Sandusky pimped young boys to big donors:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/penn-state-scandal-rumors-sandusky-pimping_n_1086099.html

Brian

prosecutor dissapeared years after the grand jury.  his disapearance had nothing to do with charges not being filed after grand jury.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:37:02 pm by chaz »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2011, 08:44:22 am »
This whole mess, including the idiot students at Penn State rioting, confirms my long held belief that football is largely the domain of assholes. 
_\|/_

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #268 on: November 11, 2011, 02:34:00 pm »
This whole mess, including the idiot students at Penn State rioting, confirms my long held belief that football is largely the domain of assholes. 

and gay pedophiles.
(o|o)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2011, 05:33:19 pm »
there was this guy who was going to go there, i could see it before it reached me.  'there' being the old stand by of "this penn state thing just proves that the gays are after young kids and that it was horrible that this happened in a school setting, thus proving that gay people shouldn't be allowed to teach kids."  when i told this person that over the past two years, there has been an alarming number of female teachers having sex with underage male students, sometimes as young as middle school . . . so is it ok that straight women do it, but when a gay guy does you have a problem?  you know what he said?  "where were all those teachers when i was in school."  i thought it was funny and laughed with him.