Author Topic: the vines  (Read 12836 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: the vines
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2003, 10:45:00 pm »
I won't be at their show.  The July show was criminally boring and fake, right down to the scripted ending where the singer went apeshit on stage at the end of the set, a la Kurt Kobain, 1991.<P>There are a million bar bands all over America that are better than the Vines.
_\|/_

markie

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2003, 10:57:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Doom:<BR><B><BR>There are a million bar bands all over America that are better than the Vines.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>a million? There are say 260 million people in America.... The average band, is say a four-piece<P>260/4......<P>there is a 1in 65 chance that an American you meat in the street is in a band that is better than the vines? Actually, now that I have put it like that, I can believe it.<P><BR>I may go for the Music. Not that I like the music, but I never got to see the stone roses. So I would like to go and see a stone roses tribute band to relive my not mis-spent youth, if you know what I mean?

sonickteam2

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2003, 11:16:00 pm »
OK!!! Since i started the post, i will clarify, since i have been at work. <BR>  I was NOT talking about the Vines!!!!<BR> THE MUSIC!! not the damn Vines.  I dont give two shits about the Vines.<P>  But lots of people say the Music is like this and the Music is like that. But i got a copy of thier Self-Titled "The Music" CD tonight (it comes out Tue officially) and i LOVE it!!! <BR>  i just wanted to know what other bands were so much like them.  <BR>  All i have gotten were old bands. so i guess Led Zeppelin wont be releasing any new music and no one has really thought of too much other current music like The Music. (no, the Verve is NOT like the music!!!) I will be happy that there is a good band out with some energy and some (believe it or not) originality (at least compared to new music today!)<P>  and i dont read NME either and i dont listen to hype...........or unhype!

markie

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2003, 11:19:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> i dont read and i dont listen </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Your parents must be real proud.

sonickteam2

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2003, 11:23:00 pm »
oh wow<P>look who learned to cut and paste<P>

markie

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2003, 11:26:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B>oh wow<P>look who learned tosuck and fuck<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well I was only pararphrasing you.

ggw

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2003, 11:36:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> so i guess Led Zeppelin wont be releasing any new music</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dude, Zep's reuniting -- Grohl is gonna sub for Bonham.  Who knows, if it goes well, maybe they'll cut an album.<P>And The Vines are horrible in concert.  It was especially nice when they thanked the audience for being "crap"

sonickteam2

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2003, 11:53:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> well I was only pararphrasing you.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>are you 12?<BR>

markie

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2003, 11:58:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> are you 12?<BR>  </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I wish I were. Then all music would sound new and original.  <P>Instead I am old and staid.<P>Does that mean you are 13?

ggw

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2003, 11:59:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> are you 12?<BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well he is getting excited about seeing Kelly Osbourne.........

sonickteam2

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2003, 12:00:00 am »
divisible by 13<P>but not jaded .......... yet

markie

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2003, 12:01:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B>divisible by 13<P>but not jaded .......... yet</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>isnt 13 divisible, by, er 13?

markie

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2003, 12:03:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> Well he is getting excited about seeing Kelly Osbourne.........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>blah blah blahblahblahblahblah<P>Too fookin' right.<P>She is my Rock and Roll heroine.

sonickteam2

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2003, 12:05:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> isnt 13 divisible, by, er 13?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ding ding ding<P>so is 26 and 39 and 42 and .... well i could go on!<P>

markie

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2003, 12:06:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> ding ding ding<P>so is 26 and 39 and 42 and .... well i could go on!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you dumb fucker, i doubt you could, 42!!!!!!!<P>ha ha ha <P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha<P>you dumb fuck!!!!<P>ha ha ha