Author Topic: Black Cat Shows  (Read 17651 times)

paige

Re: Black Cat Shows
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2003, 09:43:00 pm »
yeah and we can make out in it. like old times! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> You do have a way with words, paige.  I'll be lookin' out for you at the class reunion...probably near the janitor's closet...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

walkman

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2003, 09:56:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Jack:<BR><B>whatever the dude likes screamo and paige is alright, so why should I bother trying to understand.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>If only my real love life were that simple...

paige

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2003, 10:39:00 pm »
so im not real to you?  i agree... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> <BR>If only my real love life were that simple...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

poorlulu

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2003, 10:47:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>so im not real to you?   i agree... </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>is that you rhett........?  <P>if so i think you left this around our house..........<P>

walkman

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2003, 10:47:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>so im not real to you?   i agree... </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hey, I'm just taking your word that you were my prom date.  For all I know, you could be a 68 year old man posing as my indie-cool sweetie.

paige

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2003, 11:20:00 pm »
i am still indie cool, not 68, and yeah. lets' get married! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> <BR>Hey, I'm just taking your word that you were my prom date.  For all I know, you could be a 68 year old man posing as my indie-cool sweetie.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

megs

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2003, 11:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkman:<BR> So who's the next not-quite-almost-on the verge of-big DC thing?  My vote goes to Et At It (who coincidentally also played at the Black Eyes/Rapture show).<P>much delayed response...but i must pout, as i didn't get to see et at it play, too busy trying to find a place to park my vehivle amongst the snow and other cars. *frown* glad someone got to see them...kurosawa and i were not so lucky! walkman, more details if you please...

megs

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2003, 12:00:00 am »
make that vehicle, not vehivle. oopsies.

Captain Jack

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2003, 09:34:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>i am still indie cool, not 68, and yeah. lets' get married! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>weren't we getting married, or just bro'ing for while?<P>

walkman

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2003, 05:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by megs:<BR><B>
Originally posted by walkman:<BR> So who's the next not-quite-almost-on the verge of-big DC thing?  My vote goes to Et At It (who coincidentally also played at the Black Eyes/Rapture show).<P>much delayed response...but i must pout, as i didn't get to see et at it play, too busy trying to find a place to park my vehivle amongst the snow and other cars. *frown* glad someone got to see them...kurosawa and i were not so lucky! walkman, more details if you please...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Three guitars, two singers and one vocal percussionist.  Like Fugazi + Blonde Redhead playing Nick Drake songs with Rahzel. Whoa.<P>

walkman

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2003, 05:23:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>i am still indie cool, not 68, and yeah. lets' get married! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What song would play at our wedding?

paige

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2003, 06:59:00 pm »
well i am indebted to walkman for taking me to prom. but after our messy and emotionally draining divorce, cap'n, you and i shall be united in holy matrimony...and make our babies listen to willhaven and converge <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Jack:<BR><B> <BR>weren't we getting married, or just bro'ing for while?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

paige

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2003, 07:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> What song would play at our wedding?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>won't black eyes be playing at the wedding? if not.....something by journey. haha. i dont know dear fiance, you pick.

walkman

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2003, 07:10:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> won't black eyes be playing at the wedding? if not.....something by journey. haha. i dont know dear fiance, you pick.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ah jeez...I'm a sucker for "Open Arms".

paige

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2003, 07:57:00 pm »
what about the Carpenters "Superstar" ...  baby baby baby ohhhhh baby....i love you, i really do. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> Ah jeez...I'm a sucker for "Open Arms".</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>