Author Topic: it's my party  (Read 36725 times)

Guiny

Re: it's my party
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2002, 09:19:00 am »
Well Seth thats pretty much the way its been around here, just the same ol' people talking amongst themselves.....nothing to do with the thread.....

scumpond

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2002, 10:57:00 am »
Seth -<P>I liked the Post chat as well.  I remember your sarcasm well from my GWU days in the '80s.  (those were the days?!)<P>I see that No Doubt is at the Smith Center.  Isn't that the first IMP show there in a while? What happened?<P>Jeff<P>

nkotb

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2002, 10:58:00 am »
I think it was Thirsty that said it, but I'd have to agree.  It seemed more than stage fright to me.  It was more like lack of caring.  The show was being taped, so that might have had somethign to do with it, but it was bad enough that it actually got me completely disinterested in them as a band.  Their second album is still pretty great though...

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2002, 11:06:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scumpond:<BR><B>Seth -<BR>I see that No Doubt is at the Smith Center.  Isn't that the first IMP show there in a while? What happened?<P>Jeff<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the guy there that didn't like doing shows finally left<P>Jeff who?<p>[This message has been edited by Seth Hurwitz (edited 03-07-2002).]

scumpond

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2002, 11:07:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seth Hurwitz:<BR><B> the guy there that didn't like doing shows finally left</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Cool. I remember him... Mike something...always a hardass.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2002, 12:49:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:<BR><B>Seth, do you still <A HREF="http://web.mit.edu/mit-japan/Events/event-archive/2000/Seth_Hurwitz.html" TARGET=_blank>work[/url] for Enron?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that's fucking hilarious<P>no wonder nobody trusts me anymore

poorlulu

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2002, 02:37:00 pm »
ha ha <P>dupek i luv ya<P>where do you find this stuff?<P>so seth we're sitting comfortably will you begin the 2nd installment we will try not to get distracted...........<P>oohh look a plane........ shiny...............<BR>where am i? what were we talking about again? oh well i tried

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2002, 02:43:00 pm »
Yeah Seth, we want to know the whole story. If we don't hear from you, we'll just get bored and change course again. The Trans-Atlantic contingent here is great for taking over parties when the life seems to be leaving them. Some of us are NOT party-poopers. But like Poorlulu said, we'll be good when you continue.   (Sitting quietly now.)<p>[This message has been edited by Jaguar (edited 03-07-2002).]

markie

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2002, 02:44:00 pm »
Hey Seth I know its your party,<P>but we get bored if we are not allowed to chit chat whilst waiting for your omnipotent banter. Is that so wrong? Should we just wait in silence until you appear for the next installment....<P>What sort of plane?

markie

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2002, 02:47:00 pm »
shhhhh<P>I think I can hear someone getting ready backstage.....

Jaguar

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2002, 02:47:00 pm »
(This is an inside joke for those in the know. AKA - The Trans-Atlantic Contingent.)<P>Besides, Rhett needs someone to take minutes for him while he's at the bathroom. This is all we have for him now.

markie

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2002, 02:57:00 pm »
I've got my popcorn and Coke, whens the movie start?

poorlulu

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2002, 03:18:00 pm »
hope its diet coke im trying to watch my weight.......<P>double butter on the popcorn please.........

Jaguar

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2002, 03:20:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B>hope its diet coke im trying to watch my weight.......<P>double butter on the popcorn please.........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>OH MY GOD, POORLULU!!! LOL! You sound like you've been in America way too long! <P>

markie

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2002, 03:21:00 pm »
How about some nachos, with yummy synthetic cheese? Did anyone see Seth recently?