Author Topic: new found glory and good charlotte at the patriot center  (Read 17597 times)

markie

new found glory and good charlotte at the patriot center
« on: February 25, 2003, 06:24:00 pm »
Are you kidding me?

Re: new found glory and good charlotte at the patriot center
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 06:33:00 pm »
Maybe Samantha can arrange a ride for you?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>Are you kidding me?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

markie

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 06:38:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>Maybe Samantha can arrange a ride for you?<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that sounds dirrty, still, I think you are missing the point.

ggw

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 06:56:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> that sounds dirrty, still, I think you are missing the point.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What's your point?<BR>

Captain Jack

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2003, 06:57:00 pm »
anybody remember a couple years ago when New Found Glory was opening for Less than Jake? I can't believe the tables have turned, the morons are in charge.

paige

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 07:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Jack:<BR><B>anybody remember a couple years ago when New Found Glory was opening for Less than Jake? I can't believe the tables have turned, the morons are in charge. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i know. that will be terrible. also i find it funny too knowing how hugely famous goodcharlotte is, it's so weird. i remember when they played at restaurant-bars every week because they had nothing else to do. good for them though if that's what they wanted (to be pop punk teen heartthrobs......)

myuman

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2003, 07:57:00 pm »
Heck I remember they played at a Craps game during one of the intermissions years ago.  You gotta be desperate.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2003, 10:02:00 pm »
Hell, Joel washed my friggin' hair a few years ago in Annapolis.
😐 🎶

BOOMERANG1313

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2003, 11:35:00 pm »
Anyone gonna show up?

keithstg

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2003, 10:17:00 am »
hopefully not.

happiness is all the rage

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2003, 10:42:00 am »
what is this, the Good Charlotte Nostalgia Thread??<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:<BR><B>Hell, Joel washed my friggin' hair a few years ago in Annapolis.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Henry Dark

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2003, 10:54:00 am »
I remember when they were just white trash from rural Maryland. Oh wait, they still are.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2003, 12:20:00 pm »
some of y'all (particularly the multitudes that exist in rhett's head) really need to learn how to shut the fuck up sometimes.  <P>saying something negative about a band's music is one thing.  not everyone likes the same thing, and intelligent discourse about musical differences is great.  however, there really is no need for personal comments about people that you don't know anything about personally.  and i'm not just talking about bands that i'm friends with, as in this thread or several others.  i'm talking about any band, or public figure, or anyone you don't know.  it's really not cool.<P>negative energy always comes back.  i wish i could be there to see it bite some of y'all in the ass.

ggw

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2003, 12:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B>negative energy always comes back.  i wish i could be there to see it bite some of y'all in the ass.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you had ever seen Rhett in person, you would realize that it already has.

Sir HC

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2003, 12:48:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B>some of y'all (particularly the multitudes that exist in rhett's head) really need to learn how to shut the fuck up sometimes.  <P>saying something negative about a band's music is one thing.  not everyone likes the same thing, and intelligent discourse about musical differences is great.  however, there really is no need for personal comments about people that you don't know anything about personally.  and i'm not just talking about bands that i'm friends with, as in this thread or several others.  i'm talking about any band, or public figure, or anyone you don't know.  it's really not cool.<P>negative energy always comes back.  i wish i could be there to see it bite some of y'all in the ass.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I agree, GC were nice guys when I worked with them.  They thanked me (by name even) after their set.  I am glad someone local is making it up the charts.  <BR>