Author Topic: SNL  (Read 20247 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: SNL
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2022, 10:34:24 am »
while if LCD's performance on SNL was anything like that recent Christmas special on Amazon it was little more than a bunch of hipsters turning knobs on vintage synths while trying to look cool and james ranting away... that whole special was seriously boring...
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2022, 10:36:31 am »
while if LCD's performance on SNL was anything like that recent Christmas special on Amazon it was little more than a bunch of hipsters turning knobs on vintage synths while trying to look cool and james ranting away... that whole special was seriously boring...
This is a borderline Space review: you are trying to comment on their SNL appearance that you -- clearly by your opening clause -- did not actually see.
LVMH

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2022, 11:13:23 am »
I actually enjoyed their performance of Yr City Is a Sucker    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2022, 11:36:00 am »
This is a borderline Space review: you are trying to comment on their SNL appearance that you -- clearly by your opening clause -- did not actually see.

fine they were as dull on SNL as they were in that special
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2022, 01:36:56 pm »
the cold open was powerful.
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2022, 03:02:13 pm »
Japanese Breakfast*
5/21
Saturday

*Does not donate to hate groups

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2023, 10:09:06 pm »
I was just watching last nights SNL. I overshot skipping commercials and landed in the middle of Jonas Brothers first song. I swear I thought it was another shitty skit.

Space Freely

« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2023, 10:11:26 pm »
I was just watching last nights SNL. I overshot skipping commercials and landed in the middle of Jonas Brothers first song. I swear I thought it was another shitty skit.

I knew it wasn't, but totally said it could be a parody song. Other than the opening, bad episode. Not a Molly Shannon fan

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2024, 01:30:22 pm »
Someone asked AI to create a dude that young Taylor Swift fans and their moms could like equally and this guy appeared.
he was on SNL a few weeks back and my meh meter blew a fuse

speaking of AI & SNL: the last two episodes of SNL (shane gillis and sydney sweeney) were absolutely horrible - incomprehensibly so.  i'm an SNL apologist, i've been willing to put up with their various slumps over the years but the last two shows really make you wonder "who the hell wrote those scripts and thought they were in any way funny?"  then someone on twitter put forth the theory that the show has replaced its writers with AI and it all makes sense.  no proof tho.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2024, 02:20:01 pm »
I thought Shane Gillis was pretty funny and Sydney Sweeney looked good in that white dress.

But yeah the last two episodes sucked monkey nuts.

« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2024, 02:26:50 pm »
This comment is not directed at Space but all the Sydney Sweeney posting on social media makes me realize we are in desperately thirsty times as a society.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2024, 02:51:57 pm »
This comment is not directed at Space but all the Sydney Sweeney posting on social media makes me realize we are in desperately thirsty times as a society.

Tell us more of your thoughts on this.

« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2024, 03:10:32 pm »

I don’t think there’s a lot more for me to say — an otherwise polite society is super horny for Sydney Sweeney. That’s the thought.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2024, 05:12:23 pm »

I don’t think there’s a lot more for me to say — an otherwise polite society is super horny for Sydney Sweeney. That’s the thought.

i'm sorry, i got distracted... did you say boobs?
<sig>

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2024, 05:12:56 pm »
Had to google her.  No idea who she was but I understand the sentiment and Space's, as usual, creepy observations.