Author Topic: security in the pit?  (Read 33466 times)

saco

Re: security in the pit?
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2004, 03:13:00 pm »
Originally posted by Ravens98:
 In regards to the ass grabbing comment I was being sarcastic.
Just don't grab my ass or you'll be late man...or woman...or in Rob Gee's parlance: bitch.    :p

Guiny

« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2004, 03:15:00 pm »
Well I am a part time mosher and I'm sorry, I have never heard of ass grabbing in a mosh pit. But then again I go in the real one's (slayer, Dope, Ministry) where you dont have time thinking about ass grabbing cause if you do, the next second your on the floor. Now maybe some of these HFS music weak mosh pits are different where you have time to do that stuff. Anyways, It's almost time for me to retire from that stuff, I'll have to figure out other ways to unleash my anger towards the world.   ;)

Guiny

« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2004, 03:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by saco:

Just don't grab my ass or you'll be late man...or woman...or in Rob Gee's parlance: bitch.     :p  [/b]
I thought we got past that?

DiGangi

« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2004, 03:19:00 pm »
face to face rocks now like they did in 96

saco

« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2004, 03:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee:

Just don't grab my ass or you'll be late man...or woman...or in Rob Gee's parlance: bitch.      ;)  
 When are you going to Maine next?

Guiny

« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2004, 03:24:00 pm »
 When are you going to Maine next?
As of right now, Christmas. Depending on work of course. Hey the last time I went there I went to a place in Scarborough that had in indoor go cart track. I had never even heard of it before. I thought it being so close to your neck of the woods, maybe you knew where I was talking about or how long its been there. It was pretty cool, fastest one's I'd ever ridden. I beat my father and brother but can't tell you how many times I got passed.

Ravens98

« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2004, 03:26:00 pm »

Just don't grab my ass or you'll be late man...or woman...or in Rob Gee's parlance: bitch.     :p  [/b]
Oh I won't because I don't want to be either!  hee hee

mankie

« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2004, 03:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by mark e smith:

Originally posted by Rob_Gee:

and am not a loser.  

Originally posted by Mankie:

That's not what markie said...... Originally posted by Rob_Gee:

I'm not even gonna touch that one. [/b]
Ok lets see how this all happened, I went for a few beers with Mankie, of course I had to buy them all cos he feels far to sensitive about his paunch to go to the bar himself. Then you know how one thing leads to another? Well just as we were both enjoying a post-coital cigarette, this thought comes into my head " If Guiny was not such a fucking loser, why would he need to say, I am not a loser on an internet chatboard? Morever why say "am not a loser" ? That just sounds far too close to tellytubbyish to me. Then with my lover in my arms I fell asleep. Fortunately Mankie is psychic so knew all of this without me having to verbalise any of it. I have since dumped him for a Greek bodybuilder. [/b]
I want you to know that Iā??m happy for you
 I wish nothing but the best for you both
 An older version of me
 Is he perverted like me
 Would he go down on you in a theater
 Does he speak eloquently
 And would he have your baby (batter)
 Iā??m sure heā??d make a really excellent lover

saco

« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2004, 03:33:00 pm »
[/QUOTE]As of right now, Christmas. Depending on work of course. Hey the last time I went there I went to a place in Scarborough that had in indoor go cart track. I had never even heard of it before. I thought it being so close to your neck of the woods, maybe you knew where I was talking about or how long its been there. It was pretty cool, fastest one's I'd ever ridden. I beat my father and brother but can't tell you how many times I got passed. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Huh, news to me...sounds cool though.  Was it near the Mall?  I seem to remember there is some sort of an entertainment complex in that area that would make sense to include a go cart track.

What you didnt make it to Funtown???

Guiny

« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2004, 03:38:00 pm »

As of right now, Christmas. Depending on work of course. Hey the last time I went there I went to a place in Scarborough that had in indoor go cart track. I had never even heard of it before. I thought it being so close to your neck of the woods, maybe you knew where I was talking about or how long its been there. It was pretty cool, fastest one's I'd ever ridden. I beat my father and brother but can't tell you how many times I got passed. [/b][/QUOTE]

Huh, news to me...sounds cool though.  Was it near the Mall?  I seem to remember there is some sort of an entertainment complex in that area that would make sense to include a go cart track.

What you didnt make it to Funtown??? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Funtown in the winter? The water slides there and Oquabogun would be pretty cool huh? Actually I liked Old Orchard beach when it came to rides way back in the day. As for the go cart place, I seem to remember signs that we were in some kind of Industrial park area, I think I also remember passing the old roller rink, or maybe its still running, really didnt notice.

saco

« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »
Here it is:  http://www.maineindoorkarting.com

Who ever owns this is going to make a FORTUNE if they do it right; and it appears they are.  Brillant.  The market in Maine for this kind of entertainment is huge, especially in the winter.  
 I think NASCAR rivals the Patriots in terms of fan interest up there.   Go Ricky Craven..

« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2004, 03:51:00 pm »
so when is the 9:30 board go kart race?

DiGangi

« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2004, 03:55:00 pm »
from beatings, to mcgridles, to b!tch, to ass grabbin, to Maine, to go-carts, where's vansmack with a recipe?

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2004, 03:59:00 pm »
thank god I finally got busy and no longer have time to follow this thread!   :eek:
_\|/_

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2004, 03:59:00 pm »
This thread is the best Friday time-waster we've had in months.