Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 9924120 times)

Space Freely

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #48405 on: May 12, 2021, 04:37:17 pm »
Dude we love ya

But you do not come across at all as upbeat... more like depressed and depressing

From the home life, to the penny counting, to the crazy Trump kin family to the friends that have passed on... on this board you are a constant wet blanket and bum ride

Before you could kind of annoy me but now I just feel bad for you dude... like I understand things have been rough for you and I hope it gets better man

I doubt you realize any of this and it’s not your fault at all.. but please find some happiness

Sorry you view things that way. I feel like I'm just keeping it real. Maybe this isn't the place for that.

I'm certainly upbeat about travel, beer, music, films and books I like, and numerous other stuff. But people who are always upbeat are usually either boring or fake.

Space Freely

« Reply #48406 on: May 12, 2021, 04:38:37 pm »
Durand Jones and the Indications & 79.5
The Club
9/11

Might very well get me out of the house

Will Aaron Frazer still be in the band? Not to be negative or a downer, but i think his solo stuff eclipses poor Durand Jones.

Starsky

« Reply #48407 on: May 12, 2021, 04:40:26 pm »
Whoa the 20th anniversary of 9-11

Not to be a wet blanket but maybe I stay home

Or maybe not..maybe I party

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #48408 on: May 12, 2021, 04:57:33 pm »
The Club
9/11

Will Aaron Frazer still be in the band? Not to be negative or a downer, but i think his solo stuff eclipses poor Durand Jones.

Yes as he’s in current band photo, there also a new album from the band due 7/30.  I prefer the bands first mini album a tad better than their second.
T.Rex

Starsky

« Reply #48409 on: May 12, 2021, 05:07:37 pm »
Dude we love ya

But you do not come across at all as upbeat... more like depressed and depressing

From the home life, to the penny counting, to the crazy Trump kin family to the friends that have passed on... on this board you are a constant wet blanket and bum ride

Before you could kind of annoy me but now I just feel bad for you dude... like I understand things have been rough for you and I hope it gets better man

I doubt you realize any of this and it’s not your fault at all.. but please find some happiness

Sorry you view things that way. I feel like I'm just keeping it real. Maybe this isn't the place for that.

I'm certainly upbeat about travel, beer, music, films and books I like, and numerous other stuff. But people who are always upbeat are usually either boring or fake.

Well if you like keeping it real you will have loved my post...as real as it gets

« Reply #48410 on: May 12, 2021, 05:13:33 pm »
Dead Oceans is just one of those labels that have some quality content
they don't have a huge roster, but some good stuff in there
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #48411 on: May 12, 2021, 05:17:19 pm »
Dude we love ya

Well if you like keeping it real you will have loved my post...as real as it gets

I disagree with much of it, but I appreciate it's honesty. You kept it real, but weren't a judgmental prick. A-.

Starsky

« Reply #48412 on: May 12, 2021, 06:46:19 pm »
Dodie
2-28
FSS

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #48413 on: May 12, 2021, 07:53:29 pm »
Did RamsHead just tease a Pixies date on Twitter?

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #48414 on: May 12, 2021, 08:34:18 pm »
The Club
9/11

Yes as he’s in current band photo, there also a new album from the band due 7/30.  I prefer the bands first mini album a tad better than their second.

I intend to go to this show. 64% chance.

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #48415 on: May 12, 2021, 08:35:18 pm »
Sylvan Esso
11-11
Anthem

I intend to go to this show. 97% chance.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:37:30 pm by challenged »

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #48416 on: May 12, 2021, 08:36:12 pm »
Jon Spencer & the hitmakers
Ottobar 10/23

are the blues explosion done..I love Juda and Russel

oh and a DC native, barely plays the town

I intend to go to this show. 72% chance.

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #48417 on: May 12, 2021, 08:37:16 pm »
Wilco, with Sleater-Kinney
August 20
Columbia, MD

pre-game at Sapwood?

(Jules: also Aug 18 in Richmond)

I intend to go to this show. 98% chance. 2% chance of pre-game.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #48418 on: May 12, 2021, 08:37:46 pm »
I swear to God if someone creates an advanced stat around expected concerts per annum (EC/A), I will just lose it.

LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #48419 on: May 12, 2021, 08:45:48 pm »
I swear to God if someone creates an advanced stat around expected concerts per annum (EC/A), I will just lose it.

I do not intend to create this stat. 11% chance.