Author Topic: Two-4-One Tickets  (Read 17220 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: Two-4-One Tickets
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2008, 12:20:00 pm »
they said sometime after 11 am today they will add the complimentary ticket. My confirmation arrived at 11:04 am and she said she's not sure if I'll get the free tickets!! arrgghh...

But, I purchased the tickets when there were only 2 tickets on the drop down screen..so I have reason to believe I will get them  :)
(_|_)

marymoo7877

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2008, 12:22:00 pm »
I bought 2 tickets and selected the mail option and I bought them at full price because it didn't seem to be discounting for the promo. But I wanted to get it within the hour and have that confirmation. I wasn't able to log on here in time and see that I was only supposed to get one ticket.. Do you think tickets.com will refund me for the price since it wasn't made clear what to do at all?

azaghal1981

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2008, 12:25:00 pm »
Does anyone else find it fun to watch people get their panties in bunches on the internet or am I just an asshole?
احمد

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2008, 12:26:00 pm »
Just called the venue, guy said you'd get the free ticket in the mail or at will call.

I'm still skeptical.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2008, 12:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by miss pretentious:
  i dont know that you'd get a hipster boy so much as a straight up dirty guy who drinks a lot of beer and is pretty fun.
That's what I'm counting on.  ;)

zanapants

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2008, 12:31:00 pm »
This blows. I didn't want to risk only buying one ticket and didn't want to pay full price for two tickets, so I get nothing. Plus I wasted half my morning trying to figure out what the deal was. Next time include a little more info in your emails, 9:30....

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2008, 12:37:00 pm »
December and January and to some extent November are traditionally the garbage months for shows. It's probably a slower time of the year for sales, and hence the offer.

Originally posted by manimtired:
  all the shows announced now are garbage..is this just a coincidence?

pknapp

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2008, 12:42:00 pm »
I spent the entire hour trying to figure out how the promotion worked and missed my chance.

Any chance they'll give us another opportunity?

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2008, 12:49:00 pm »
You could have wasted your 10 bucks on a plastic cup of Yuengling.

Originally posted by Thousand Made-Up Loves:
  That's the sinking feeling I have. So I just wasted $10 when I could have just made a trip to the box office and got it with $20. I'm fucking pissed.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2008, 12:52:00 pm »
Sounds like nkotb, but he's not dirty...BUT when he's around, you wanna get dirty with him.

Originally posted by Bombay Chutney:

Originally posted by miss pretentious:
  i dont know that you'd get a hipster boy so much as a straight up dirty guy who drinks a lot of beer and is pretty fun.
That's what I'm counting on.   ;)  [/b]
(_|_)

Shadrach

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2008, 01:52:00 pm »
Alright folks let me clear up any confusion here.

Anyone who purchased tickets online between 10:00-11:00 will receive 1 free ticket for every ticket purchased. If you paid for 1 ticket you will get that ticket plus an additional free ticket. If you paid for 2 tickets you will get those tickets plus an additional 2 free tickets.

If you set your order for will-call then the ticket(s) you paid for along with your free ticket(s) can be picked up as usual from the box office.

If you asked for your ticket(s) to be mailed to you then the ticket(s) you paid for along with your free ticket(s) will be mailed to you.

Lambofgodfan

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2008, 01:52:00 pm »
im looking forward to seeing gwar and clutch anyways but i chose to get them mailed in at the time I was guessing... so i cant treat a friend or will i get them in the mail?.. its bs if i dont.. maybe i could bring my receipt print out to the 930 ticketholder and get my free tick?

Lambofgodfan

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2008, 01:55:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shadrach:

Anyone who purchased tickets between 10:00-11:00 will receive 1 free ticket for every ticket purchased. If you paid for 1 ticket you will get that ticket plus an additional free ticket. If you paid for 2 tickets you will get those tickets plus an additional 2 free tickets.

If you set your order for will-call then the ticket(s) you paid for along with your free ticket(s) can be picked up as usual from the box office.

If you asked for your ticket(s) to be mailed to you then the ticket(s) you paid for along with your free ticket(s) will be mailed to you.
ok thanks

walkonby

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2008, 01:56:00 pm »
good f'ing god.  where'd all the new people with the interesting names come from, all with the same bitch?  how stephen hawkingenish.

zanapants

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2008, 03:44:00 pm »
'Originally posted by Shadrach:

Anyone who purchased tickets between 10:00-11:00 will receive 1 free ticket for every ticket purchased. If you paid for 1 ticket you will get that ticket plus an additional free ticket. If you paid for 2 tickets you will get those tickets plus an additional 2 free tickets.'

Why was that info not provided ahead of time?